• Firearms VI - Mosin McNuggets and Tokarev Tartare
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=N-12_Aden;35795388]All these posts remind me of Emperor Joker: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps, Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bowlegged ants. I come before you, to stand behind you, to tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning in the middle of the night two dead fellows stood up to fight. They stood back to back, facing each other, drew their swords and shot one another. If you don't believe my lie, it's true, ask the blind lady on the corner, she saw it too."[/QUOTE] This is liquid awesome. While we are speaking of the ridiculousness let me pose this as an adequate carry weapon: [thumb]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/Single_shot,12_Gauge,_flare_gun.jpg/300px-Single_shot,12_Gauge,_flare_gun.jpg[/thumb]
There's shotgun shell conversion barrels for flare guns btw, just put it in like a regular flare, then put the shotgun shell into that. [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] So it could actually work!
[QUOTE=Araknid;35793329] I was gonna say obrez but damn, under .45.[/QUOTE] Technically 7.62 is only .30 caliber so it still counts :v:
Aw hell naw, I just checked the current gun law to check if the bill to change the law so that no-one under 18 can get a license for a gun of their own passed. It did. Welp, no other choice than to wait for fall 2013. Meanwhile I'll return my parallel licence application and get a hunting permit.
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35784386]You sure are a hypocrite. You scream and pitch a fit at me because I don't want to spend $600 on a .22LR replica of an STG 44 but then you denounce it worse than I did.[/QUOTE] I haven't screamed at you in any way nor raged lol what the hell are you on about the stg22 is a dumb example because it's shit i'd pay 5000 for a cz or more for an anschütz, but i sure as hell wouldn't pay 3000 for a dumb tacticool stg44 clone [QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35784591]Is that a silencer on a .22? Isn't it quiet enough :v:[/QUOTE] .22lr is still supersonic??? [QUOTE=Timebomb575;35784717]No to mention the fact that he bought a deactivated gun Id say thats pretty god damn overpriced too considering it [I]doesnt do anything[/I][/QUOTE] [I]buys airsoft guns[/I] [I]complains about someone buying a deactivated gun to get used with the action as well as getting spare parts[/I] logic is for [B]morons[/B] [QUOTE=ButtsexV3;35785549]he has a point though, why dump $600 on a a gun when you can get a $100 Mossberg 702 that performs just as well?[/QUOTE] uhhh... no??????? a mossberg 702 wouldn't come close to a cz, anschütz, sako or savage [QUOTE=Ridge;35787977]My collection of rounds. [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/89Sunbird/IMAG0787.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] i've got a round that i'm 99% certain none of you have ever seen!!! [t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22107915/Die%20waffen/IMG_0990.JPG[/t] [editline]you are all plebs with no actual knowledge about firearms (spare for ridge and jimhowl33t)[/editline] [video=youtube;dMaq9-XHhFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMaq9-XHhFo[/video] went shooting today vid of bullet impacts will be up in 15 minutes [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] [video=youtube;y0jR13Cofys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0jR13Cofys[/video] target ping at 1:19
Cops in Toronto use Glocks in .40S&W. I got to fire one once, hated it.
sup gents? Was bored today so I made a video, haven't fired my 870 at all in a while so I figured it was about time, spent a good half an hour blowing away targets and water jugs. soundtrack provided by the greatest band in the world. gotta love that 870 express tacticool. [video=youtube;qHRoq7mYjD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHRoq7mYjD4&feature=youtu.be[/video] yeah cheesy I know. I'm good at making cheesy shooting videos. round was a 2 3/4" slug FYI.
you'd look 500% more badass if you didn't have a bowl-cut
[QUOTE=Raijin;35797345]you'd look 500% more badass if you didn't have a bowl-cut[/QUOTE] yeah, I'm currently at that awkward point where your hair looks retarded as shit while you're waiting for it to get long. few more months to go with that. oh hey, 762 post count. niiice.
it's long enough to pull back into a pony-tail. might as well go with that
yeah, it's what I do most of the time.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35796771][I]buys airsoft guns[/I] [I]complains about someone buying a deactivated gun to get used with the action as well as getting spare parts[/I] logic is for [B]morons[/B] [/QUOTE] Yeah because airsoft guns totally arent used for anything and are literally useless just like a deac- oh wait [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTZwoFiTZk[/media] [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] boy your title really fits doesnt it
yeah running around in the forest with a gas mask, bdus and a plastic rifle is REALLY cool and mature why waste thousands on military issue gear and pretend to shoot people? buy a rifle and go shoot some grouse instead
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35797849]yeah running around in the forest with a gas mask, bdus and a plastic rifle is REALLY cool and mature why waste thousands on military issue gear and pretend to shoot people? buy a rifle and go shoot some grouse instead[/QUOTE] Grouse dont shoot back usually Oh and you typically dont get to drive around in tanks/APCs/LMTVs when you go hunting you must go on some pretty god damn exciting hunting/range trips dude, because usually I just shoot at paper and BS with my buddies when we go out!
if you want to be shot at then find a recruiter?
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35797849]yeah running around in the forest with a gas mask, bdus and a plastic rifle is REALLY cool and mature why waste thousands on military issue gear and pretend to shoot people? buy a rifle and go shoot some grouse instead[/QUOTE] I do both, they are both pretty fun. That being said I was never really into the extreme operator stuff.
Firearms IV - My deactivated rifle is better than your pellet rifle. Nuh uh! Yes huh!
[QUOTE=Mabus;35798023]I do both, they are both pretty fun. That being said I was never really into the extreme operator stuff.[/QUOTE] if some buds go innawoods and have fun then whatever, completely fine by me i don't like those dumb children running around with gear worth a car, communicating by radio and pretending to be seal delta commando 6-rad special ops
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35797999]if you want to be shot at then find a recruiter?[/QUOTE] Do you try to come across as a moron or does it just come naturally? Have you ever heard of paintball? Nerf? Laser tag? Any kind of sport or game where people shoot at one another in a safe environment for fun? Oh, sorry, I didn't read your title.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35797999]if you want to be shot at then find a recruiter?[/QUOTE] as it turns out they dont have respawn rules in the real military so I typically avoid that plus I already play airsoft with most of the local recruiters, hell, they use it as a training aid
[QUOTE=heyitsdan;35798090]Do you try to come across as a moron or does it just come naturally? Have you ever heard of paintball? Nerf? Laser tag? Any kind of sport or game where people shoot at one another in a safe environment for fun? Oh, sorry, I didn't read your title.[/QUOTE] since you're trying to be really clever i'll just say that the title was given to me by a certain mod that thinks everyone who is not a liberal zionist is a fucking idiot people playing nerf or paintball or similar games generally do it for fun but when 99% of airsoft gear is knock-offs of blackhawk!, magpul and eotech equipment usually used by LE, military and PSes then something is clearly wrong. why on earth people pay thousands to dress up as soldiers and run around yelling commandos and messages is completely beyond me.
I think airsoft is stupid, but if you don't think that being apart of that Operation Irene would be awesome, something is wrong with you. To each their own, if they want to spend their money on airsoft guns, who gives a shit?
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35798047] i don't like those dumb children running around with gear worth a car, communicating by radio and pretending to be seal delta commando 6-rad special ops[/QUOTE] [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19843046.jpg[/img] [quote]logic is for [B]morons[/B][/quote]
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35798141][B]since you're trying to be really clever[/B][/QUOTE] hehehe ...and wanting imitation products so you can look how you want without paying thousands for optics and gear is stupid? Ok.
[QUOTE=heyitsdan;35798231]hehehe ...and wanting imitation products so you can look how you want without paying thousands for optics and gear is stupid? Ok.[/QUOTE] tell me why you NEED advanced optics and load bearing vests for having fun in a forest? [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Timebomb575;35798226][img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19843046.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] i'm actually so mature that i can watch i show a like and not be afraid of mentioning it??
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35798270] i'm actually so mature that i can watch i show a like and not be afraid of mentioning it??[/QUOTE] Mature people doing something immature because they like doing it [quote]why on earth people pay thousands to dress up as soldiers and run around yelling commandos and messages is completely beyond me[/quote] obviously no correlation here no siree
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35798270]tell me why you NEED advanced optics and load bearing vests for having fun in a forest?[/QUOTE] Of course you don't, but for many people it enhances their enjoyment of the experience by making it feel more 'real', and I guess some just find the equipment desirable or 'cool'. Why do you NEED a nugget that doesn't shoot? Familiarity and spare parts? Fine. Just don't condemn others for buying something you neither need nor want.
[QUOTE=Timebomb575;35798335]Mature people doing something immature because they like doing it obviously no correlation here no siree[/QUOTE] not really no because paying thousands for made in china optics and clothes isn't necessary to have fun and it makes no sense
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35798270]tell me why you NEED advanced optics and load bearing vests for having fun in a forest? [/QUOTE] Of course you dont need it, you just WANT it for the same reason that I WANT a real steel full auto AK or PPSH, or that .22lr MP-40, or one of those silly dual barrel .22 gatling guns because its fucking rad as hell [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35798387]not really no because paying thousands for made in china optics and clothes isn't necessary to have fun and it makes no sense[/QUOTE] Oddly, some people [I]might[/I] have a different view of what is fun and what isnt spending thousands on remote control aircraft as a hobby doesn't really make sense either but tons of people do that
ATTENTION ALL STALKERS, A SHITSTORM IS ABOUT TO HIT US. FIND SHELTER! Airsoft: non-lethal fun to simulate battles between friends and shooting plastic in eachother's bum while laughing. Deac firearms: nice wallhanger, plus a set of spare parts. Watching or not a cartoon: who gives a shit, as long as you don't constantly flaunt your love or hate for it, all's fine. Discussing firearms while avoiding shit like this page: good, y'all should to this more. These latest posts: no. Bad. Stop this.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.