• Firearms VI - Mosin McNuggets and Tokarev Tartare
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881189]i am pretty calm actually eating noodles and stuff what you don't seem to realise is that you don't need a bandoleer full of 20/30-rounders and the ability to mag change in an instant [B]the russians aren't invading[/B][/QUOTE] Wasn't saying people were invading. But the economy here is going to be destroyed by the time my unborn kids hit adolescence. Ever hear of the LA riots? That will be a Swedish massage compared to what will come.
[QUOTE=faze;35881177][url]http://www.jgsales.com/ammo-for-rifles-c-12_41.html[/url][/QUOTE] there's no surplus? [editline]9th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=faze;35881203]Wasn't saying people were invading. But the economy here is going to be destroyed by the time my unborn kids hit adolescence. Ever hear of the LA riots? That will be a Swedish massage compared to what will come.[/QUOTE] see a psychologist. seriously.
[QUOTE=faze;35881203]Wasn't saying people were invading. But the economy here is going to be destroyed by the time my unborn kids hit adolescence. Ever hear of the LA riots? That will be a Swedish massage compared to what will come.[/QUOTE] Read the news, watch the paper. The economy is slowly but surely strengthening.
Fuck. Dude. Prussel. Shut up and let him have his fun. If he wants a fucking 30 round magazine let him have a 30 round magazine. what the fuck are you the fun police? Calm your tits.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881212]there's no surplus? [editline]9th May 2012[/editline] see a psychologist. seriously.[/QUOTE] There are 700rd tins on there. I don't need a shrink, seriously.
[QUOTE=faze;35881203]Wasn't saying people were invading. But the economy here is going to be destroyed by the time my unborn kids hit adolescence. Ever hear of the LA riots? That will be a Swedish massage compared to what will come.[/QUOTE] ahahahahahahahahhahaha. If the fucking economy collapses shit isn't going to go all road-warrior and if it does you're sure as shit not going to be mad max.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881212]there's no surplus? [/QUOTE] [URL]http://www.jgsales.com/7.62x39-brown-bear-fmj,-700rd-sealed-tins.-p-1300.html[/URL] this looks like surplus to me
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35881243][URL]http://www.jgsales.com/7.62x39-brown-bear-fmj,-700rd-sealed-tins.-p-1300.html[/URL] this looks like surplus to me[/QUOTE] ...barnaul isn't surplus?
[QUOTE=Trunk Monkay;35881241]ahahahahahahahahhahaha. If the fucking economy collapses shit isn't going to go all road-warrior and if it does you're sure as shit not going to be mad max.[/QUOTE] A black guy was beaten by cops, which sparked mass rioting, murder, looting and all kinds of fun stuff. An economic collapse will be much worse. Do PM me to discuss further as that is off topic.
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35881226]Fuck. Dude. Prussel. Shut up and let him have his fun. If he wants a fucking 30 round magazine let him have a 30 round magazine. what the fuck are you the fun police? Calm your tits.[/QUOTE] it's more about being a paranoid schizophrenic certain that he'll need to kill people rather than owning 30 round mags
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881257]...barnaul isn't surplus?[/QUOTE] It's a shitload of ammo for a relatively cheap price. "Surplus" to me. That's what I mean by 'surplus' Cheap as fuck with lots of it
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35881312]It's a shitload of ammo for a relatively cheap price. "Surplus" to me. That's what I mean by 'surplus' Cheap as fuck with lots of it[/QUOTE] surplus is ammo is military ammo that is no longer fit or intended for military use, so it's sold off to civilians barnaul/wolf is civilian ammo manufactured in factories previously used to manufacture ammunition and ordnance for military use they're just boxes of hunting ammo sealed up in cans. it's easier to store, ship and handle the ammo that way.
[QUOTE=faze;35880771] [I]How[/I] cheap?[/QUOTE] 1500
[QUOTE=Zillamaster55;35881432]1500[/QUOTE] Ehh... How about 600-700?
[QUOTE=faze;35881443]Ehh... How about 600-700?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure you can get kits for about that much.
[QUOTE=faze;35881443]Ehh... How about 600-700?[/QUOTE] if you're paying $600-700 you're paying for a century or a rifle of similar quality.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881303]it's more about being a paranoid schizophrenic certain that he'll need to kill people rather than owning 30 round mags[/QUOTE] >Someone wants 30 round magazines in case of severe civil unrest > HE MUST BE A PSYCHOPATH! Leave
[QUOTE=Zillamaster55;35881473]>Someone wants 30 round magazines in case of severe civil unrest > HE MUST BE A PSYCHOPATH! Leave[/QUOTE] No? he, a civilian, not a soldier or member of a paramilitary, rebel group or insurgent group stated that in case of a firefight he needed multiple high capacity mags. does that sound like something a regular person would say?
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881497]No? he, a civilian, not a soldier or member of a paramilitary, rebel group or insurgent group stated that in case of a firefight he needed multiple high capacity mags. does that sound like something a regular person would say?[/QUOTE] I want a magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds. Get the fuck over it and be helpful for fuck's sake.
Whatever, some people are a bit more picky on what they want. [editline]9th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=faze;35881506] and be helpful for fuck's sake.[/QUOTE] I'm sorry but I haven't seen you be helpful.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881339]surplus is ammo is military ammo that is no longer fit or intended for military use, so it's sold off to civilians barnaul/wolf is civilian ammo manufactured in factories previously used to manufacture ammunition and ordnance for military use they're just boxes of hunting ammo sealed up in cans. it's easier to store, ship and handle the ammo that way.[/QUOTE] I know what surplus is I just call cheap ammo with lots of it in those tins 'surplus' because it's easier than 'loads of cheap ammo' and they are usually colloquial terms.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881497]No? he, a civilian, not a soldier or member of a paramilitary, rebel group or insurgent group stated that in case of a firefight he needed multiple high capacity mags. does that sound like something a regular person would say?[/QUOTE] Need no, want yes. Because mag dumps are fun and you are a bad person if you disagree
[QUOTE=faze;35881506]I want a magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds. Get the fuck over it and be helpful for fuck's sake.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=faze;35881156]Dude, chill the fuck out.[/QUOTE] give me one actual argument for why you need to be able to hold more than 10 rounds at a time you can reload while plinking you can reload while doing sporting shooting you shouldn't be keeping 10 rounds loaded while hunting if the gun you're getting is one you get since it can hold >10 rounds at a time simply because "i need to be able to defend myself without reloading" then you should move to a place that doesn't make you feel threatened and/or get an appointment with a certified psychologist
[QUOTE=facepuke;35881510]Whatever, some people are a bit more picky on what they want. [editline]9th May 2012[/editline] I'm sorry but I haven't seen you be helpful.[/QUOTE] He's given me a link to a website that has ammo for my nagant revolver for half of what I was paying for it. That's helpful IMO [editline]8th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881580]give me one actual argument for why you need to be able to hold more than 10 rounds at a time you can reload while plinking you can reload while doing sporting shooting you shouldn't be keeping 10 rounds loaded while hunting if the gun you're getting is one you get since it can hold >10 rounds at a time simply because "i need to be able to defend myself without reloading" then you should move to a place that doesn't make you feel threatened and/or get an appointment with a certified psychologist[/QUOTE] how about 'its fun' leave the guy alone god damn
[QUOTE=faze;35881506]I want a magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds. Get the fuck over it and be helpful for fuck's sake.[/QUOTE] [img]http://www.henryrepeating.com/images/rifles/h004m-bgmagnum-sm.jpg[/img] check this out it has a 16 round tubeular magazine that you don't even have to remove and fiddle around with so you can reload pretty fast, and on top of that it isn't made by Belgians
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35881582]how about 'its fun' leave the guy alone god damn[/QUOTE] how about he calms down and stop using [I]big rude bad words[/I] just because i find the idea of having being able to fire many hundred rounds at human targets in rapid succession is unsettling and abnormal?
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35881580]or get an appointment with a certified psychologist[/QUOTE] You have no clue how stupid this is making you sound. You suddenly feel the need to say "GO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST BECAUSE YOU WANT MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS IN YOUR MAGAZINE! I'M A GUN EXPERT I KNOW THIS". Your title is all too true.
I'm gone for 90 minutes and shit hits the fan Both of you are dumb, Prusselusken for thinking there is no need for decent magazines, and going on about how shit one of the most popular battle rifles of all time is, and Faze for thinking the world is certainly going to end. It's not, or at least it's very unlikely. Good to be prepared but not to the levels some people go to
[QUOTE=Zillamaster55;35881630]You have no clue how stupid this is making you sound. You suddenly feel the need to say "GO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST BECAUSE YOU WANT MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS IN YOUR MAGAZINE! I'M A GUN EXPERT I KNOW THIS". Your title is all too true.[/QUOTE] it's not about having more than 10 rounds in a magazine. it's about him claiming he needs more than 10 rounds in each magazine because he needs to shoot at people. two [B]completely[/B] different issues. i have a 25 round mag for a 10/22 just behind me and i intend to buy more. i'm buying them because they're alright to have for sporting uses, not because i need to shoot at russians, FEMA officers and/or looters.
Prussleusken-Faze, Just kiss and make up every time you two get into it the thread gets derailed for two pages.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.