• MSPA: ACT 2 ==> - Hello Cal.
    5,003 replies, posted
IT KEEPS HAPPENING c
[QUOTE=madmanmad;26515678]I hope we get an [S] Strife! with a bec like temporal sounding remix of showtime. That would be sweet.[/QUOTE] isn't showtime john's strife music? jade strifes to mutiny
[QUOTE=arkla;26523719]jade strifes to mutiny[/QUOTE] BUZZZZZ! Wrong answer! that song's gone (I did like that one though) [url="http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002880"]Unbreakable Union[/url] is the new song! [editline]6th December 2010[/editline] Oh wow... Mutiny has disapeared off the face of the internet. see if you can find it!
Imps have Bec powers. Everyone's fucked.
i can find it in my music folder :] and screw the new song mutiny is still one of my favourites, even with all the newer songs EDIT: goddamn college computer mspa is not a gaming site ;_;
andrew's bringing back the suggestion box one day, right? ....right?
[QUOTE=DimJim;26524379]andrew's bringing back the suggestion box one day, right? ....right?[/QUOTE] No, why would he?
[QUOTE=GamerKiwi;26524437]No, why would he?[/QUOTE] because it's the only thing that separates mspa from other shitty webcomics
[QUOTE=DimJim;26524477]because it's the only thing that separates mspa from other shitty webcomics[/QUOTE] Beyond the music, interactive games, original storyline, great characters and the fact it isn't just another [I]durrrrr we're gamers[/I] comic.
[QUOTE=Shibbey;26524508]Beyond the music, interactive games, original storyline, great characters and the fact it isn't just another [I]durrrrr we're gamers[/I] comic.[/QUOTE] i could care less for the music interactive games? oh come on i tried to shoot john in the flash but no i have to shoot the imp original storyline? basically the only reason i haven't left yet great characters? all the trolls can go die in a fire
Mute Descend, Make her pay. and Jade: Enter, then repeat the first part.
[QUOTE=imadaman;26524562]Mute Descend, Make her pay. and Jade: Enter, then repeat the first part.[/QUOTE] really simon's theme and guile's theme go perfectly with most of the flashes
But that's music. [editline]6th December 2010[/editline] Eh today's not a good day for me with arguments :sigh: [editline]6th December 2010[/editline] Eh today's not a good day for me with arguments :sigh:
Good morning. Woke up to this. No disappointments for page 3000, Hussie. Everyone's fucked, though.
[QUOTE=DimJim;26524534] interactive games? oh come on i tried to shoot john in the flash but no i have to shoot the imp [/QUOTE] What about the free roam pages? Those are great.
[QUOTE=DimJim;26524534]i could care less for the music interactive games? oh come on i tried to shoot john in the flash but no i have to shoot the imp original storyline? basically the only reason i haven't left yet great characters? all the trolls can go die in a fire[/QUOTE] Most of it is fantastic. Because one flash = every flash ever released. Bluh. :20bux: you skipped the chatlogs, nearly every character has a lot of (sometimes rather subtle) characterizations. (Except fish princess :laugh:) [QUOTE=DimJim;26524609]really simon's theme and guile's theme go perfectly with most of the flashes[/QUOTE] Guiles theme goes with that Get Down With The Crew! gif I posted a few pages back, too.
there's been like 2 of those, maybe 3 i hate him having a story is what it is ps was cool because it had no story so we made it, it made us feel like we were part of it, that we were mspa now we're just staring at it from behind a wall of ass
That was a pretty nice thing to wake up to. Now off to school, hopefully it updates while I'm away
[QUOTE=DimJim;26525283]there's been like 2 of those, maybe 3 i hate him having a story is what it is ps was cool because it had no story so we made it, it made us feel like we were part of it, that we were mspa now we're just staring at it from behind a wall of ass[/QUOTE] I get what you're saying, HS is very different from PS but you can't let the fact that it's not Problem Sleuth 2 ruin the story for you. In the end though it's your opinion. Personaly I love both, each offers something different to enjoy.
[img]http://lexi.org.uk/files/mspa/4901_1_prettymucheveryone_gonnabebec.jpg[/img] Pretty much erryone...gonna be bec... [img]http://lexi.org.uk/files/mspa/4901_2_dotdotdot.jpg[/img] [img]http://lexi.org.uk/files/mspa/4901_3_thenidontneedaguardian.jpg[/img] Then I don't need a guardian! [img]http://lexi.org.uk/files/mspa/4901_4_dotdotdot.jpg[/img] [img]http://lexi.org.uk/files/mspa/4901_5_hoohoohoo.jpg[/img] HOO HOO HOO *cough* I guess I just found out how much I enjoy using Photoshop.
15:58 - The A♏az♊ng PrΩmega: gllllgmgmgggggffgglg 15:58 - The A♏az♊ng PrΩmega: glglg 15:58 - Kovacs: get your face out of equius' legs 15:59 - Ro: z1ng 16:00 - The A♏az♊ng PrΩmega: nooooooo 16:00 - The A♏az♊ng PrΩmega: ghhgyudrfhndjns 16:00 - The A♏az♊ng PrΩmega: ggg 16:00 - Ro: shit, i think he's choking 16:01 - The A♏az♊ng PrΩmega: lllflflflsdkjfhsbdnm
Imps can jump through time and space, all hope is lost.
>_> maybe only uranium imps got that power it matches their greenness anyway
nah, hope is still there They are still imps. They're nice fellows Important notes *Rose is no longer in her room, she's out doing something *Dave is woken up by the sound of a gun *The Felt hideout is in the Land of Frost and Frogs
[QUOTE=Sift;26526853] *The Felt hideout is in the Land of Frost and Frogs[/QUOTE] Woah, you sure about this? I thought that was just a temple.
Fuck Jade is screwed. If the uranium imps got bec powers that means she can never level up because she can never kill the damn thing. But it's cool that the imps can only teleport through time and space, they can't redirect bullets like bec can. I hope.
[QUOTE=Rizzey;26527645]Woah, you sure about this? I thought that was just a temple.[/QUOTE] Pretty positive, I could be wrong but that looks way more like a manor then it does a temple to me, and it has the exact same color scheme we've seen around the felt buildings Also the chapter title is "He is already here" :v:
if ye mean english, we already knew he was here
[QUOTE=DimJim;26525283]there's been like 2 of those, maybe 3 i hate him having a story is what it is ps was cool because it had no story so we made it, it made us feel like we were part of it, that we were mspa now we're just staring at it from behind a wall of ass[/QUOTE] If you're that interested in having control over a story, why don't you write your own?
that fucking uranium imp is a speedy bitch.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.