• Interactive Story With Zombies
    289 replies, posted
[img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/469/interactive1.png[/img] You wake up in some odd looking hallway. [img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1962/interactive2.png[/img] You have a .38. You can view your inventory at any time by saying inventory. What should you do now?
Check that the revolver is loaded, and if it is, go back to sleep.
have a fucked up dream about rainbows and what not
Check the revolver. If there is any ammunition in it, point to head. Pull the trigger. We won't make it through the night anyways, might as well end the misery.
Look at yourself and realize that you are the zombie.
You check to see if the revolver is loaded. [img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7397/interactive3.png[/img] Nope, no ammo. You go to sleep. [img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9374/interactive4.png[/img] [img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/844/24530868.png[/img] You dream about badly drawn stick figures and rainbows. [img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/469/interactive1.png[/img] You wake up from hearing a banging noise on the door. [img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2184/interactive7.png[/img] You check to see if you're a zombie, you're not.
take off all your clothes, get an erection and open the door. Stab whoever is banging in the door with said erection.
slowly open the door, getting ready to slam the back of the pistol into the head of the knocker
Ask who it is, if you get no reply, then do nothing, if you hear something (Moan, hey, etc.) invite them in for tea and biscuits.
[img]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4010/interactive8.png[/img] You slowly open the door, getting ready to whack anything on the other side. You open the door. [b]ALL OF A SUDDEN...[/b] [img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6936/interactive9.png[/img] Nothing happens. It's pretty dark out there. Maybe you should look about for a light source.
Screw the light, run ahead blindly 'till you find something on the other end.
charge forward, arms flailing, eyes closed and screaming
You're about to run out into the darkness when all of a sudden.. [img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9202/interactive10.png[/img] [b]WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?[/b] [img]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9798/interactive11.png[/img] It's rushing straight towards you!
Kick him back into the darkness, slam the door shut and hold it shut, look around the room for anything that can help you
[img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4779/interactive12.png[/img] You smash your foot into him with a crackle. You hear a few sickening snaps when your foot connects. [img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2373/interactive13.png[/img] You close the door with a bang and lock it.
Look behind you to see what there is.
Find out what is creating the light source in room, then jerry-rig it to be hand-held.
You turn around. [img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9027/interactive14.png[/img] Hey! The two things you're probably going to need most. How ironic! What appears to be a flashlight and a .38 speedload lie on the ground. Oh, hey, there's your mattress too!
Load the .38, grab flashlight.. Dislodge the ceiling light from it's fixture and climb up into the roof.
Rip part of your matress, and tie flashlight to pistol(after loading it)
roll up your mattress and strap it to your back. Load revolver, and take flashlight.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6261/interactive15.png[/img] You rip a strip off of the mattress sheet. You roll it around your revolver and the flashlight to make a primitive light source. The flashlight is not on. [img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3716/interactive16.png[/img] You roll up the mattress and pack a pillow in it, and strap it to your back with the sheet. [img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1932/interactive17.png[/img] You load the .38. [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3096/interactive18.png[/img]
11:00 PM - ^0False ^1Skorpion: you cant carry a matress on your back 11:00 PM - ^0False ^1Skorpion: lol 11:00 PM - FlameCow [Falcon]: yes 11:00 PM - FlameCow [Falcon]: you can 11:00 PM - ^0False ^1Skorpion: if your matress is made out of paper you can 11:01 PM - FlameCow [Falcon]: just shut up Oh no, I seem to of angered him.
[QUOTE=lilcheeselad;19909152]11:00 PM - ^0False ^1Skorpion: you cant carry a matress on your back 11:00 PM - ^0False ^1Skorpion: lol 11:00 PM - FlameCow [Falcon]: yes 11:00 PM - FlameCow [Falcon]: you can 11:00 PM - ^0False ^1Skorpion: if your matress is made out of paper you can 11:01 PM - FlameCow [Falcon]: just shut up Oh no, I seem to of angered him.[/QUOTE] stop that
Um...back on track, Turn on flashlight and walk out the door and brave whatevers out there.
[img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7839/interactive19.png[/img] You turn on the flashlight and turn around. [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9550/interactive20.png[/img] You head back towards the door. [img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4620/interactive21.png[/img] You slowly open the door. [img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6360/interactive22.png[/img] [img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6708/interactive23.png[/img] It's darker than you thought in there. Should we go inside and look around?
Yes, look around.
You go inside the dark room.. To the west you see: [img]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/758/interactive24specialwes.png[/img] To the north you see: [img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4751/interactive24specialnor.png[/img] To the east you see: [img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/724/interactive24specialeas.png[/img]
Search the desk.
This^ And check under pillow...and find that zombie we saw earlier.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.