• Interactive Story With Zombies
    289 replies, posted
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5826/interactive25.png[/img] You open the desk drawers. You only find Cheese-e poofs and a .38 speedload in the desk.
Take the .38 and continue searching for that Zed
-snip- cheese-e poofs are dog food?
Pour the cheese-e poofs in your underwear. :smug:
[QUOTE=Savaril;19910227]Pour the cheese-e poofs in your underwear. :smug:[/QUOTE] But seriously.
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1033/interactive26.png[/img] You take the .38 speedload. Huh, you feel a sudden urge to pour the Cheese-e poofs into your underwear. Oh well. [img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2310/interactive27.png[/img] Hey! After a minute of looking for that damned zombie, you find him. Doesn't look like he's very happy. [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4513/inventoryd.png[/img] Tip: From now on, an inventory will come with every post! Tip #2: Look around or something similar will show you every wall of the room in some detail.
Go and see what's behind that door.
You try to open the door to the north but it won't budge. [img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1772/interactive28.png[/img] You bang on it a few times and hear a moan from it. [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4513/inventoryd.png[/img]
Put a round from the .38 into the hinges and door mechanism and try to kick it down.
[img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6138/interactive29.png[/img] Bam! You unload a round of the .38 into the door locking mechanism. [img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8053/interactive30.png[/img] You hear an unlocking noise. [img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8940/inventory.png[/img]
Open the door, and look around, if it's clear move in.
[b]WOAH![/b] Before you can react, a light turns on inside the door. A few moments of silence happen before... [img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4187/interactive31.png[/img] [img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8940/inventory.png[/img]
Put a round through the door. He may be a mutated talking zombie.
Give me 30 minutes to rest from this for a while, then I'll resume the drawings and such. Keep up with suggestions!
Talk to the guy on the other side of the door.
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;19912413]Talk to the guy on the other side of the door.[/QUOTE] What should we say to him?
Ask him if he is the dude from L4D in the church. [sp]Bettersafethensorry, Bettersafethensorry, Bettersafethensorry, Bettersafethensorry, Bettersafethensorry, Bettersafethensorry,[/sp] If that isn't valid, respond "Yes" and ask him to open the door.
I think he wants some good ol'fashion cola!
Rotate the end of the flash light so you get a wider beam.
[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4338/interactive32.png[/img] He yells, "HELLO?!" You yell, "Hey! Are you that guy from Left 4 Dead, you know, the one in the church?" He yells, "What? No! So you are a human. Come in! And don't try anything stupid, I have a weapon." You try to rotate the end of your flash light so you get a wider beam of light, but it gets smaller, so you rotate it back. It was already at the max wideness. [img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8940/inventory.png[/img]
Bust through the door and shoot the guy straight in the face.
[QUOTE=emPiRe14;19923840]Bust through the door and shoot the guy straight in the face.[/QUOTE] I'm planning on making him a main character. :C
What's the idea with interactive stories if you already got a master plan for how it goes? :v: Bust through the door and shot him straight in the face!
[img]http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1635/interactive33.png[/img] [b]BAM![/b] You smash your shoulder and arm into the door, it slams open with a thud. [img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4141/interactive34.png[/img] You point your gun to the mans head with extreme swiftness. [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/626/interactive35.png[/img] [b]BANG![/b] You cringe as a thick gooey stream of blood pours out of the mans head. [img]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9642/interactive36.png[/img] He slides down the wall leaving a nice trail of blood and hits the floor. What now? [img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8940/inventory.png[/img]
take his shotgun
[QUOTE=ProjectEW;19925495]take his shotgun[/QUOTE] This and check his loot.
[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8031/interactive37.png[/img] You take his shotgun. Oh, hey, it's a Spas 12! It has three shells left. The stock is not unfolded. [img]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2736/interactive38.png[/img] [b]Cha-ching![/b] You search his wallet and find a $100 bill. Wonder what that'll be useful for in the apocalypse? [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8198/inventoryw.png[/img]
Examine the vent.
You take a good look at the vent.. [img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3590/interactive39.png[/img] It's pretty damaged. It looks like the screws are out and it's been opened before. Looks like you could break it with a punch. That ugly (yet dead) guy probably got in through the vent. Wonder how that zombie got in. [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8198/inventoryw.png[/img]
Hit it with the mattress. Your fists will get all hurt :saddowns:
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.