• Music Section Off-Topic Discussion V.7: Rad Shit Edition
    5,001 replies, posted
Actually, I have a SHIT LOAD of old Xbox games. I had a list of the ones I had somewhere, but I have no idea where it is.
Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee is the best fighting game ever.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29762796]I have it for PS2, good times.[/QUOTE] That game was the shit, yo. :respek:
Dude. YES. Having an electro rock bock with these would be fucking AWESOMESAUCE. [img]http://www.moleculesdrums.com/Site/HOME_files/LOW%20RIDER%201.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Pascall;29762832]Actually, I have a SHIT LOAD of old Xbox games. I had a list of the ones I had somewhere, but I have no idea where it is.[/QUOTE] I wish the 360's cross compatibility wasn't utter shit. [editline]11th May 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Stizzles;29762829]PS2 master race![/QUOTE] PS2 and Gamecube master race!
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;29762835]Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee is the best fighting game ever.[/QUOTE] I've got that shit on gamecube. that shit was fun.
I wish my gamecube still worked.
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;29762851]I wish the 360's cross compatibility wasn't utter shit. [/QUOTE] Actually, I think I tried out a good majority of the games on my 360 and didn't have any problems with them.
[QUOTE=Jack_Thompson;29762883]I've got that shit on gamecube. that shit was fun.[/QUOTE] Hell yes! [img]http://www.facepunch.com/image.php?u=239086&dateline=1304878138[/img]:respek:[img]http://www.facepunch.com/image.php?u=234717&dateline=1304873109[/img] [editline]11th May 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Pascall;29762925]Actually, I think I tried out a good majority of the games on my 360 and didn't have any problems with them.[/QUOTE] You should send me all the good ones. :v:
Anyone remember War of the Monsters? [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pSoaQ3_o2is/TIu0Bz_6JEI/AAAAAAAAANc/vwcvy2aDljY/s1600/War_of_the_Monsters_1.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Pascall;29762925]Actually, I think I tried out a good majority of the games on my 360 and didn't have any problems with them.[/QUOTE] It's really a hit and miss, some consoles have issues.
Depends on your definition of good lol. I'll try and find that list.
[QUOTE=Stizzles;29762946]Anyone remember War of the Monsters? [img_thumb]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pSoaQ3_o2is/TIu0Bz_6JEI/AAAAAAAAANc/vwcvy2aDljY/s1600/War_of_the_Monsters_1.jpg[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] Yeah never played it though :c
[QUOTE=Pascall;29762955]Depends on your definition of good lol. I'll try and find that list.[/QUOTE] Find that list.
[QUOTE=Pascall;29762955]Depends on your definition of good lol. I'll try and find that list.[/QUOTE] You gave it me a long time ago, I'll see if I can find it.
I got live working last week. Who wants to party?
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763020]I got live working last week. Who wants to party?[/QUOTE] :pcgaming:
Happy to be on the last-ish page for once. :3: Roll on V8.
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;29762969]Yeah never played it though :c[/QUOTE] Same, I could only ever find the demo. :smith:
Here's that list: [code]Azurik Backyard Wrestling Blood Omen 2 BloodRayne BloodRayne 2 Brute Force DefJam: Fight for NY ESPN NFL 2K5 (2) ESPN NBA Basketball FarCry Instincts Full Spectrum Warrior Fuzion Frenzy Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hunter: The Reckoning Knockout Kings 2002 Legacy of Kain: Defiance Lego Star Wars Madden 2002 Madden 2005 Madden 2006 Metal Gear Solid 2 NBA 2K2 NBA Inside Drive 2002 NBA Inside Drive 2003 NBA Live 2002 NBA Street Vol. 2 NCAA Football '07 NFL Fever 2002 NFL Fever 2003 NFL 2K2 Outlaw Golf Project Gotham Racing Reign of Fire Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams Spider-Man Star Wars Battlefront Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith Star Wars: Jedi Outcast Star Wars Knights: The Sith Lords Star Wars Knights: Old Republic The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Ray The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind The Suffering The Suffering: Ties that Bind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x Top Spin Unreal Championship WF RAW[/code] Idk if any of those are really good or not. I don't think I put Soul Calibur on there though because I wanted to keep it.
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;29763033]:pcgaming:[/QUOTE] I'll take that as a yes.
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763060]Here's that list: *list* Idk if any of those are really good or not. I don't think I put Soul Calibur on there though because I wanted to keep it.[/QUOTE] How did you get all these? Also, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay... Want.
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763060]Here's that list: [quote]Azurik Backyard Wrestling Blood Omen 2 BloodRayne BloodRayne 2 Brute Force DefJam: Fight for NY ESPN NFL 2K5 (2) ESPN NBA Basketball FarCry Instincts Full Spectrum Warrior Fuzion Frenzy Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hunter: The Reckoning Knockout Kings 2002 Legacy of Kain: Defiance Lego Star Wars Madden 2002 Madden 2005 Madden 2006 Metal Gear Solid 2 NBA 2K2 NBA Inside Drive 2002 NBA Inside Drive 2003 NBA Live 2002 NBA Street Vol. 2 NCAA Football '07 NFL Fever 2002 NFL Fever 2003 NFL 2K2 Outlaw Golf Project Gotham Racing Reign of Fire Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams Spider-Man [B]Star Wars Battlefront Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith Star Wars: Jedi Outcast Star Wars Knights: The Sith Lords Star Wars Knights: Old Republic[/B] The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Ray The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind The Suffering The Suffering: Ties that Bind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x Top Spin Unreal Championship WF RAW[/quote] Idk if any of those are really good or not. I don't think I put Soul Calibur on there though because I wanted to keep it.[/QUOTE] Go play those now if you never have. [editline]11th May 2011[/editline] If only you had the [I]right [/I]Spiderman game.
Eddy's dad found them in an abandoned apartment. Three cases of them and so Eddy gave them to me because I had just gotten into Xbox gaming.
Star Wars Battlefront was the shit
[img]http://www.tegames.co.uk/media/raw/spider-man_2_gamecube.jpg[/img] :h::h::h::h::h:
I never had an Xbox.
I never had an original one either.
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763134]Eddy's dad found them in an abandoned apartment. Three cases of them and so Eddy gave them to me because I had just gotten into Xbox gaming.[/QUOTE] Oh. Anyways, gimme The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay lol.
The Suffering games are creepy as fuck yet so fun.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.