• Music Section Off-Topic Discussion V.7: Rad Shit Edition
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763163]I never had an original one either.[/QUOTE] Are all of the ones in the list for 360?
I miss my copies of the first two kingdom hearts games.
Also if you don't want those Star Wars games I'll gladly take them off your hands because I'm so nice.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763183]Are all of the ones in the list for 360?[/QUOTE] No.
If any of you guys really want any of those games and you live in the US, I can see about maybe sending it to you if I can. Just let me know.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763183]Are all of the ones in the list for 360?[/QUOTE] I'm gonna say Madden '02 wasn't on 360.
Ps1 Ps2 Gamecube Wii Xbox 360 I'm a PSfag at heart
[QUOTE=Makol;29763195]No.[/QUOTE] What are they for then?
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763222]What are they for then?[/QUOTE] Original Xbox.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763222]What are they for then?[/QUOTE] They're for original xbox. I didn't have an original xbox. Those weren't originally my games. They were just given to me about a year ago.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763222]What are they for then?[/QUOTE] Xbox like she said.
But they should, for the most part, be compatible with your 360.
SW: Episode 3 was a good game.
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763232]They're for original xbox. I didn't have an original xbox. Those weren't originally my games. They were just given to me about a year ago.[/QUOTE] :sigh: Nevermind.
I mostly have Star Wrs games on my PS2, I was obsessed with it back then
Anyone remember motherfucking RAMPAGE?
So much nostalgia in this thread :pcgaming:
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763244]But they should, for the most part, be compatible with your 360.[/QUOTE] I thought not all 360s worked with xbox games.
[QUOTE=HazeFyer23;29763316]I mostly have Star Wrs games on my PS2, I was obsessed with it back then[/QUOTE] This is exactly the same for me.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763320]I thought not all 360s worked with xbox games.[/QUOTE] They all do, just hit and miss with some games not working with YOUR console but yet it'll work on another one.
[QUOTE=Pascall;29763244]But they should, for the most part, be compatible with your 360.[/QUOTE] Hey Pascall which band did you put in under R on that list of yours? Radiohead or Rush?
[QUOTE=Ca5bah;29763317]Anyone remember motherfucking RAMPAGE?[/QUOTE] Yes yes fucking yes!!! My favorite series as a child man, this brings back so many memories George Lizzie Ralph Boris Ruby Curtis Oh man nostalgia rush
[QUOTE=Ca5bah;29763317]Anyone remember motherfucking RAMPAGE?[/QUOTE] Lizzie master race
[QUOTE=Makol;29763346]They all do, just hit and miss with some games not working with YOUR console but yet it'll work on another one.[/QUOTE] Ah okay. I'll look at the list again, and if I see anything cool I'll ask about it.
[QUOTE=kirderf;29763352]Hey Pascall which band did you put in under R on that list of yours? Radiohead or Rush?[/QUOTE] Clearly she put Rocket from the Crypt
[QUOTE=Jack_Thompson;29763378]Clearly she put Rocket from the Crypt[/QUOTE] no she put Randy Jackson
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;29763389]no she put Randy Jackson[/QUOTE] no it was Richard Cheese
[QUOTE=Jack_Thompson;29763401]no it was Richard Cheese[/QUOTE] Randy Savage?
[QUOTE=TheBrokenHobo;29763148][img_thumb]http://www.tegames.co.uk/media/raw/spider-man_2_gamecube.jpg[/img_thumb] :h::h::h::h::h:[/QUOTE] That game was so much fun. Spiderman 3 sucked balls.
[QUOTE=Cosmicmeet;29763362]Ah okay. I'll look at the list again, and if I see anything cool I'll ask about it.[/QUOTE] Ah, nevermind nothing really stands out.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.