• Fantastic Journey
    726 replies, posted
So pretty much this guy's name is Tom and he gets fed up with his life, he throws on his coat, leaves work and his daily life, goes to the harbor and hijacks a large frigate ship and travels aimlessly for several weeks before dropping anchor on the shore of this completely unknown island which he has a map of. [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/dc7400newworld.png[/img] [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/978200mapnshit.png[/img] Choose where Tom wishes to go.
Awesome, go to the coffee stain
That's a coffee stain damn it! choose again. :argh:
So this is the project you were working on that was too much of a work/the guy didnt finish his part? I'd say we go to Mars right now, it's the closest and it's a body of water that's closer to the centre of the island, which could mean that there is some sort of population around here. And if there's no population it still should mean that we could possibly fish for food!
[QUOTE=Gregah;21657514]So this is the project you were working on that was too much of a work/the guy didnt finish his part? [/QUOTE] I wasn't working on any project with anyone. :raise:
Well you did draw something that was in the similar art-style where the character was stopped by some unknown man in the woods, with him telling we were not allowed to be there. Still, I love this one and I hope you finish this one. Try not to churn out too many pictures, keep it at a rather slow but steady stream and you'll notice that you're not running out of gas too soon.
Oh! The trip through America, yes. It was a conceptual game I may attempt if I ever learn coding but in the meanwhile this is sort of my substitute.
go to mars dammit
Hey! These guys were from civ! cool
go to the impact! find some alien technology also this is the best interactive i've seen, artwise that is.
:smith: but no i totally agree, this is going places
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/542c00newworldb.png[/img] A: Head into the woods now B: Continue down the beach C: Other (Will consider if not too outrageous)
It could be dangerous to continue into the woods right now, we should continue down the [b]B[/b]each until we find the small river, and go from there.
Attack the crabs for sustenance!
relish your victory over the crustacean, then proceed across the beach.
[quote=xxfalconxx;21661543]relish your victory over the crustacean, then proceed across the beach.[/quote] this
Attempt to make a fire using dry sticks. Cook the crab.
Search the beach for useful items.
Eat the brab meat raw. You're too many for salmonella.
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/c77c00newworldmars.png[/img] Continuation...
Brab meat? Try sneaking into the docks.
Make sure to announce your arrival, we do not want some scared people to kill us because we startled them. If there are humans nearby, that is.
Agreed with Gregah
Oh lol, xamllew, I meant to say "crab". :rolleyes: Anyhoozel, I agree with Gregah.
My hard drive crashed earlier, argggghhhhhhh. [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/9c5600newworlddock.png[/img] A:Search the shack B: Leave in a hurry C: Other
Continue forward, but stay cautious of what may lay ahead
We need to find more clues about this island. Let's search through the shack, the least we will find is atleast some sort of indication on what nation the inhibitants come from.
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/884200newworldshack.png[/img] A: Search the <what> B: Check the front porch C: Other
Search the cupboards for useful items
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.