• Fantastic Journey
    726 replies, posted
same as wolf and have a closer look at that brightly colourd ball.
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/a2e800newworldshack.png[/img] [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/8c600newworldshack.png[/img] A: Continue the scavenge B: Front porch C: Other
Break off chair leg, rip paper into long shreds then wrap it around the leg. Pour the gasoline over the paper and keep hold of it until you can make a fire and venture into a cave or a dark area
[QUOTE=WolfeClaw;21676773]Break off chair leg, rip paper into long shreds then wrap it around the leg. Pour the gasoline over the paper and keep hold of it until you can make a fire and venture into a cave or a dark area[/QUOTE] [editline]05:27PM[/editline] Man, this game looks promising. It'd be awesome if it was made into a browser-based game... :smug:
Agreed
Look outside for a quick glance to see if the owner of this place is near, he/she could have seen us when we entered and if we keep breaking stuff or just scavenge then I got a feeling he/she is going to be mighty pissed. IF noone is outside, keep scavenging. Actually, knock that door first, if noone respons then open up and check inside.
Yeah, glance outside to make sure if no one is there, if no one is there, continue with my idea :v:
I really don't know why we would need a torch though, we're far from any caves or 'dark places'.
Good just in case though V:v:V Just trying to be inventive
Well paper isn't going to be particulary good for making a torch, it would be far better to do it from some spare cloth instead. :)
True...Rip some of your sleeve off maybe? [editline]11:20PM[/editline] That way you can keep the paper
burn the map, everything is now a surprise!
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/42bc00newworldshackpeek.png[/img] [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/5f6c00newworldfporch.png[/img] A: Stay inside B: Attempt to run pass it C: Other
Oh my god... Hmm... I seriously have no fucking idea on what to do :v: [editline]03:24AM[/editline] B? :v:
What the fuck.
Attempt to tame it and ride it.
A
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/622a00dattorch.png[/img]
Search more for anything that could be of use, check if the oven works. We could probably fry the crab, is Tom hungry?
Agreed with Gregah
[QUOTE=Gregah;21690807]Search more for anything that could be of use, check if the oven works. We could probably fry the crab, is Tom hungry?[/QUOTE]
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/a07e00darkness.png[/img]
Take the picture off the wall, there might be something behind it.
Sleep until the night is over. Do the above post first.
check if the beast is still outside that is definatly something to worry about am i right?
i'm fairly sure the beast outside just wants to be buddies and is happy to see someone else on the island (look at it's face, it's smiling :) ). check the pantry, then say hi to the beastie.
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/e8e00darkness2.png[/img] [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/82000newworldfporchdar.png[/img]
Firstly, yell to the beast, non-threateningly, just yell to it. If nothing happens, wait out the night
[QUOTE=Retyuoligkl;21698039]Firstly, yell to the beast, non-threateningly, just yell to it. If nothing happens, wait out the night[/QUOTE] We should do this.
throw something at or near the frog, to see if its awake or something. if it isnt, sneak past it.plus, take the gasoline with you just in case. or, better yet, douse the frog with gasoline, and set it on fire.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.