• Fantastic Journey
    726 replies, posted
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/dd8a00swamproad2.png[/img] :ghost:
OH OH! Ok, light the torch and place it down. Then look away. [editline]06:07PM[/editline] good plan right right? :smug:
Is that from something? I don't get the reference. :frog: Also, no lighter.
continue on your way
[QUOTE=xamllew;21868849]Is that from something? I don't get the reference. :frog: Also, no lighter.[/QUOTE] Nevermind. Chuck the crab then [editline]06:20PM[/editline] [QUOTE=Penguin-Man;21868988]continue on your way[/QUOTE] or this
[QUOTE=Penguin-Man;21868988]continue on your way[/QUOTE]
Smell the frog shit and track the beast down! Tame it and ride it. AGAIN Believe me, I know things about frogs you don't. <===
[QUOTE=joost1120;21875478]Smell the frog shit and track the beast down! Tame it and ride it. AGAIN Believe me, I know things about frogs you don't. <===[/QUOTE] Excuse me, but that thing you're pointing at is a [B]toad[/B]. Hypnotoad to be more specific :D
Toads are frogs. Frogs are members of the Anura, but the true toads are members of another family Bufonidae. So a toad is both a frog and a toad. They're in the family Anura AND Bufonidae.
[QUOTE=joost1120;21877445]Toads are frogs. Frogs are members of the Anura, but the true toads are members of another family Bufonidae. So a toad is both a frog and a toad. They're in the family Anura AND Bufonidae.[/QUOTE] It was meant as more of a joke, but if y'know you wanna ruin the fun and all you can do that :\
Shit's getting real. Continue down the road, but watch out for the poop. :downs:
Sit down, cross your legs and draw a circle around you! after that start to hum a tune.
Wow, this is really cool. Maybe check the bushes if there's something odd, if there's nothing walk further.
As he is walking down the giant frog shit path of a road, he smells a stench and looks to his right and sees a half eaten giant fly, with one of his long time best friends in the fly's mouth, dead of course.
you're doing it wrong
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/ee400mainlake.png[/img] [QUOTE=nooks540;21886538]As he is walking down the giant frog shit path of a road, he smells a stench and looks to his right and sees a half eaten giant fly, with one of his long time best friends in the fly's mouth, dead of course.[/QUOTE] wut
What the fuck is that thing? Otherwise explore the shack.
Definatly check out the shed
Look at the pillar, try to remember if you've ever seen aything like it. Does it look like as if it's on this island? Could it be natural or is it unnatural? Do the above for a short while, proceed to the shack and pick up one of the sticks (whichever seems to be the sturdiest) and take a look inside, yell out and see if there is anyone nearby.
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/9d4c00shack2.png[/img]
spear him with your goddamn stick. -or- notify him you have no Pokemons and ask him to join you on your quest to find some pokemons. I mean seriously, its never good to be alone, you need a friend [editline]05:39PM[/editline] wait is that ash ketchum [editline]05:39PM[/editline] oh wtf we were in pokeland this whole time goddamn [editline]05:39PM[/editline] commit suicide
Fight him with your crab.
[QUOTE=xamllew;21887460][IMG]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/ee400mainlake.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] Ringworrld? +Pokemon? +Some island setting? wut.
awesome trhow the crab
Show him our crab, say he's a ground-type pokémon and that he shouldn't attack us, since his pokémon is weak against our pokémon. Team up with him and find a better pokémon!
Throw the crab at his POKEMANS, then try to steal his hat.
no you guys, tom needs a follower [editline]11:02AM[/editline] remind him of when he was young and adventures, let him know that you are the same and maybe he will feel for you and tag along [editline]11:02AM[/editline] i mean, fuck that thing shoots lightning goddamn
Your crab is still alive since you only knocked it out, use it as your pokemans and ask to be acquaintances with that guy that looks like an overgrown Ash Ketchum.
[img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/5f2a00shacka1.png[/img] [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/bca000whaggagagaapng.png[/img] [img]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/258800shackend.png[/img]
Now that you have some inventory space you must take the Trident of poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. or Rake. Depends.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.