• The Gay Chat Thread - pink dildos edition
    10,010 replies, posted
[QUOTE=cheetahben;36035423]I just got back from a get-together with a lot of my friends from school, and it hit me that it's the last week of school here and a lot of my friends are graduating and moving on. Fuck.[/QUOTE] Same. At least I'm capable of keeping in contact with a lot of them. A lot of the students here are very loyal to the school, often returning to help out with the clubs a lot, even after graduation. [QUOTE=Splurgy_A;36036466]All I'd say is that orgies and sex aren't weak. This comes from the idea that sex is something dirty or bad... someone who have sex with loads of people isn't morally inferior to someone who's saving themselves for marriage. It's just a different approach. Neither is better. You're more likely to be run over by a car crossing the street than randomly murdered by a hookup. Hookups can be dodgy if you're not careful, but saying that you're not going to have sex in case you bed the next Dahmer is a silly approach to have.[/QUOTE] It isn't weak so much as self-restraint, since people naturally want to fuck. I'm not doing this because I think sex is 'bad' or anything, but rather because I personally don't want to. There's no such thing as 'morals', they're all subjective. I simply don't want to be controlled by my body, and this is part of my own mission to help find what I truly want in life.
[QUOTE=swift and shift;36037853]install some server linux distro, turn it into a home server[/QUOTE] Yeah I doubled the memory both in speed and amount. I tried putting my Core 2 Duo E6400 in there so it could be a temporary game playing machine but the CPU might have been defective. I'm just going to use it as web browsing/messing around and crap as well as burning floppy disks.
computer talk aka i have no idea what you guys are saying.
[QUOTE=Ban Camp;36038889]computer talk aka i have no idea what you guys are saying.[/QUOTE] I'm just as lost as you are.
someone close to me has HIV...I feel like crying, he said he's going in for another test because it could be a false positive, but I'm so fucking scared and sad for him... 13:45 -: but if im positive im almost certain i will kill myself I'm gonna be sick
How did he get it?
[QUOTE=Roll_Program;36039256]How did he get it?[/QUOTE] If i happened to get it, it was from blood transfusions. I dont even know anymore. Im just dead inside. Update: So my father went to the clinic again to check if something was wrong. And apparently they tested on the wrong sample. I'm so fucking happy right now. I swear i will appreciate life more after this.
FFS stop being sad, people.
Does everyone feel bad about a job interview once it's over?
I feel bad after any interview. Real sorry about your friend redback :-( . As far as i know though you can control HIV much better now due to moder medicine, so your friend can still lead a relatively normal life.
[QUOTE=Fingers!!!;36039810]FFS stop being sad, people.[/QUOTE] I know HIV is a vary serious thing but the best way to fight it is to have a positive attitude, there are people who live out full lives being HIV positive.
If I recall, the HIV tests have a low specificity in order to make sure they catch everyone that has it. The downside is that you get a greater number of false-positives, so stay hopeful, I guess.
[QUOTE=Allstone;36040096]If I recall, the HIV tests have a low specificity in order to make sure they catch everyone that has it. The downside is that you get a greater number of false-positives, so stay hopeful, I guess.[/QUOTE] Thats what i was hoping for, but apparently they took a sample from another guy. I'm so grateful right now.
My mom wants me to go and donate blood with her tomorrow, what do?
[QUOTE=redback3;36039128]13:45 -: but if im positive im almost certain i will kill myself [/QUOTE] I would do that too tbh
[QUOTE=cheetahben;36040656]My mom wants me to go and donate blood with her tomorrow, what do?[/QUOTE] Donate. It could save someone else's live. Especially if your type is 0.
Time to worry if I have dormant HIV again.. oh god why
well I'm happy again...and my blood type is o+, I should donate
I don't donate blood often because it terrifies me
[QUOTE=Saza;36041326]I don't donate blood often because it terrifies me[/QUOTE] Needles or the fear of blood?
I would donate blood, but having gay sex at all ever gets you a life long ban from it for some retarded reason.
[QUOTE=Rents;36041385]I would donate blood, but having gay sex at all ever gets you a life long ban from it for some retarded reason.[/QUOTE] Here if you have anal sex with a man, you cant donate for a year. I think.
[QUOTE=Rents;36041385]I would donate blood, but having gay sex at all ever gets you a life long ban from it for some retarded reason.[/QUOTE] Your blood is going to infect people with the gay.
[QUOTE=l l;36040824]I would do that too tbh[/QUOTE] Christ no, I'd fight till the end...I got too much stuff to do to just die :P x
[QUOTE=Rents;36041385]I would donate blood, but having gay sex at all ever gets you a life long ban from it for some retarded reason.[/QUOTE] What the Christ. Aren't you like 16?
[QUOTE=Shotacon;36041613]What the Christ. Aren't you like 16?[/QUOTE] 16 is the legal age.
I'm 20, actually.
[QUOTE=Shotacon;36041613]What the Christ. Aren't you like 16?[/QUOTE] lots of people have sex at 16 lol
[QUOTE=Joseph Smith;36041336]Needles or the fear of blood?[/QUOTE] needles
I'm gonna go donate as much blood as I can because apparently I'm type O.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.