• The Gay Chat Thread - pink dildos edition
    10,010 replies, posted
I'm B- which I herd is still pretty rare, giving blood is good to do. I do every now and again and it is basically a free HIV test. I know from that Im clean and my bf because I gave blood a few months after we slept together. If that wasn't good enough the army administers HIV tests every once in a while so I know Im good if both places say Im clean. :3
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;36041679]lots of people have sex at 16 lol[/QUOTE] Aaagh. I don't need to know that children are having sex. why what is this I don't even. [editline]21st May 2012[/editline] I'm a gay ass virgin with no friends. I can donate blood all I want.
[QUOTE=Rents;36041385]I would donate blood, but having gay sex at all ever gets you a life long ban from it for some retarded reason.[/QUOTE] why not just lie lol its not like they can check
Do you mean that as in "gay-ass virgin" emphasizing the gay, or that you're gay and an anal virgin
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;36041679]lots of people have sex at 16 lol[/QUOTE] I'm 19 and didn't have sex yet.
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;36042426]why not just lie lol its not like they can check[/QUOTE] Having to lie about my sexuality makes me feel bad.
Giving blood is more important than that imo and its just a harmless white lie who cares
[QUOTE=Rents;36042445]Do you mean that as in "gay-ass virgin" emphasizing the gay, or that you're gay and an anal virgin[/QUOTE] He's a Gay-ass motherfucker. Wait shit.
Shit I heard they might close the border to Gibraltar oh God. :C
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;36042586]its just a harmless white lie who cares[/QUOTE] For some people it's a reminder of the things they can't say or do in public. You shouldn't have to lie about your sexuality.
I get that my response is lie and donate and don't care shouldn't let your sexuality dictate your identity anyway because I think that would be the problem they face
[QUOTE=Shotacon;36042206]Aaagh. I don't need to know that children are having sex. why what is this I don't even. [editline]21st May 2012[/editline] I'm a gay ass virgin with no friends. I can donate blood all I want.[/QUOTE] And some people are whores before they even turn 16! Welcome to Earth, may I take your coat?
[QUOTE=ForgottenKane;36043405]And some people are whores before they even turn 16! Welcome to Earth, may I take your coat?[/QUOTE] No thanks. I want off this planet.
Someone from my town found me on Facepunch, do I hide under a rock now?
[QUOTE=Hell_Kyrone;36043705]Someone from my town found me on Facepunch, do I hide under a rock now?[/QUOTE]Kill, dissolve the body in acid bathtub, firebomb FP servers etc. Do people in your town who know you know you're gay? Is the guy who found you an arsehole looking to shit on your reputation? Gonna need more info before recommending you consign yourself to the granite sanctuary.
[QUOTE=Hell_Kyrone;36043705]Someone from my town found me on Facepunch, do I hide under a rock now?[/QUOTE] No, lol. I have friends on Facepunch that I know irl; I doubt they knew I was gay before, and even if they do now because they stalk my posts over this forum, I just don't care, lol. To be honest; who you are shouldn't be the problem, it's how you project yourself. (Even projecting yourself in the way that you want shouldn't be an issue, though it could be annoying to some people.)
[QUOTE=Sgt Doom;36043752]Kill, dissolve the body in acid bathtub, firebomb FP servers etc. Do people in your town who know you know you're gay? Is the guy who found you an arsehole looking to shit on your reputation? Gonna need more info before recommending you consign yourself to the granite sanctuary.[/QUOTE] No one knows I am gay and I have no idea who he is but he seems to be interested in S.T.A.L.K.E.R and wants to meet up?
I'm craving for the people over at the Portuguese thread to go out with me, there are like, 2 people right there, living really close to me, but they don't want to :( Go out as in a theater or something.
[QUOTE=Fingers!!!;36043860]I'm craving for the people over at the Portuguese thread to go out with me, there are like, 2 people right there, living really close to me, but they don't want to :([/QUOTE] Break into their houses but be-careful I think houses in Spain and Portugal have senses if I re-call my memory and you chloroform them or just say you would really like to meet them either way you get to see them.
so i thought i was done with birthday stuff my friends disagreed [IMG_thumb]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18567622/IMG_0988.JPG[/IMG_thumb]
[QUOTE=Shotacon;36042206]Aaagh. I don't need to know that children are having sex. why what is this I don't even. [editline]21st May 2012[/editline] I'm a gay ass virgin with no friends. I can donate blood all I want.[/QUOTE] Quite a few people are doing it as young as 14.
My sister got fucked at 12
Shit Royal Navy has been called in and now is waiting for the Guardia De Civil.
[QUOTE=HorizoN;36044107]My sister got fucked at 12[/QUOTE] How in the?
[QUOTE=Joseph Smith;36044380]How in the?[/QUOTE] I don't care if you guys call me a moralist; but I wouldn't go out with anyone who started having sex at age 12.
[QUOTE=ForgottenKane;36044487]I don't care if you guys call me a moralist; but I wouldn't go out with anyone who started having sex at age 12.[/QUOTE] I can see where you are coming from, but I think people change greatly from age 12, just because 12 year old them was a horny bastard doesn't mean that the recent them is. Judging people on mistakes they made when they were much younger isn't a good way too really get to know someone.
[QUOTE=HorizoN;36044107]My sister got fucked at 12[/QUOTE] Don't you find it a little strange that you know this information?
[QUOTE=quacles;36044515]I can see where you are coming from, but I think people change greatly from age 12, just because 12 year old them was a horny bastard doesn't mean that the recent them is. Judging people on mistakes they made when they were much younger isn't a good way too really get to know someone.[/QUOTE] People can change, but in all honesty, they rarely do. People don't like change. I'm saying that as an assumption that you don't know this person well; it's best to stay away until you get to know them enough to truly determine what kind of person they are (as of this moment).
[QUOTE=ForgottenKane;36044487]I don't care if you guys call me a moralist; but I wouldn't go out with anyone who started having sex at age 12.[/QUOTE] More spot on, how would she do it? Of course it cant be with a boy of the same age, as it would both impratical and awkward. I do wonder.
[QUOTE=ForgottenKane;36044607]People can change, but in all honesty, they rarely do. People don't like change. I'm saying that as an assumption that you don't know this person well; it's best to stay away until you get to know them enough to truly determine what kind of person they are (as of this moment).[/QUOTE] Honestly I have to disagree with the first part, people defiantly change from 12 years old, to 18 years old. Hormones are running rampant when you are that young and it's hard to control yourself. I do agree though that you shouldn't pursue a relationship with someone unless you know more about them, but I feel that's true with everyone, not just someone who had sex when they were 12. [editline]21st May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Joseph Smith;36044674]More spot on, how would she do it? Of course it cant be with a boy of the same age, as it would both impratical and awkward. I do wonder.[/QUOTE] You'd be surprised of what young people are capable of.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.