• Post Your Guns V3. Ak's and M4's as usual edition
    9,266 replies, posted
[QUOTE=TacticalHijack;34628159]Is that a mustache?[/QUOTE] yep, making a themed loadout. almost done with my mask (adding tactical mustache to lower and monocle to upper) should i spray paint my vest like a tuxedo or just wear a suit?
[QUOTE=krazipanda;34628342]yep, making a themed loadout. almost done with my mask (adding tactical mustache to lower and monocle to upper) should i spray paint my vest like a tuxedo or just wear a suit?[/QUOTE] go tuxedo and remove the monocle monocles are too 19th century, but a tux and 'stache are timelessly classy
[QUOTE=Neat!;34628648]go tuxedo and remove the monocle monocles are too 19th century, but a tux and 'stache are timelessly classy[/QUOTE] as in buy tux or paint tux?
[QUOTE=krazipanda;34628956]as in buy tux or paint tux?[/QUOTE] just spray paint a plate carrier like klaus nomi or something
Buy it, suitsofting is hella fun.
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34627076]Thinking of stenciling "ITS ALL GONNA BURN" somewhere onto my mg36. Either the handguard or the bolt. Y/n[/QUOTE] put that on an xm8 :v:
working on getting a stencil small enough to put on my gun that says shits getting _ civilized
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34627076]Thinking of stenciling "ITS ALL GONNA BURN" somewhere onto my mg36. Either the handguard or the bolt. Y/n[/QUOTE] where should i put it agree for handguard disagree for bolt funny for reciever
You can swap out the handguards and painting on the bolt will get worn when you move it. You could do it on the handguards if you ever want to change it, but receiver if that's how you want it to be for most of the time.
it might look kinda cool along the top face of the bolt either that or the receiver, idk
i have just had the best idea: i put the monocle over the front of my micro red dot as not only protection, but an addition to overall class. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] [t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41461189/20120209_231011.jpg[/t] lower face done
Do you have a RIS compatible monocale to go with it?
Haha, that's great. Tophat too?
[QUOTE=wallyroberto_2;34642159]Haha, that's great. Tophat too?[/QUOTE] working on finding an inexpensive one. gotta not be not 70 dollars, not too tall, not too wide, and not too raggety.
[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6730/11022012576.jpg[/img] ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT 128cm/50 inches of cock to be exact
That scope looks way better than the other one.
Maybe. I'll still use the other one when I'm in the short config.
What inner barrel do you have in there? :v:
650mm Madbull Black Python
So the inner barrel only fills half of the outer barrel?
It goes all the way up to the supressor. This config is for lulz, I usually have the shorter outer barrel screwed on, so the inner barrel ends almost right with the suppresssssor.
You should get one of those crazy kinds of barrels and try out one of those sweet hopup mods on it. An inner barrel that long is probably screwing with your accuracy.
Gentlemen. [IMG]http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y367/Battle_Muffin/Airsoft%20Pile/The%20Guns/urx_02-12-12.jpg[/IMG] That is all.
I don't like how you painted the bolt catch, mag release, and fire selector. I think it would've looked nicer if you'd just painted the grip + lower body, personally. Everything else looks nice. except for those wires, what's up with those?
[QUOTE=Jenkem;34669655]Gentlemen. That is all.[/QUOTE] Too bad the paint is already chipping off.
I like the flat black/versus grey going on with the sight, I'd do the whole gun that way myself. You'd stand out and it would be pretty cool. I also agree with keeping the selector and other moving parts their proper colors if you can.
[QUOTE=gashol;34671001]Too bad the paint is already chipping off.[/QUOTE] Makes it look better
Sorry if replying to four quotes bothers anyone. [QUOTE=FloaterTWO;34669777]I don't like how you painted the bolt catch, mag release, and fire selector. I think it would've looked nicer if you'd just painted the grip + lower body, personally. Everything else looks nice. except for those wires, what's up with those?[/QUOTE] I could try stripping the paint off of those other parts. It would've been kind of a headache trying to cover them up while painting. Maybe next time. [QUOTE=gashol;34671001]Too bad the paint is already chipping off.[/QUOTE] It's been painted for weeks, this is the first good photo I've managed to get of it since then. Most of the wear is on the grip, which will more than likely be replaced by a more ergonomic style later on. [QUOTE=notrabies;34671047]I like the flat black/versus grey going on with the sight, I'd do the whole gun that way myself. You'd stand out and it would be pretty cool. I also agree with keeping the selector and other moving parts their proper colors if you can.[/QUOTE] It's...actually OD, but it looks kind of gray even in person. After you mentioned that I gave it some consideration and I might redo everything in OD some day. [QUOTE=Dark Descent;34671183]Makes it look better[/QUOTE] Exactly this.
Yep, its a standard looking tacticool AR alright.
[QUOTE=Timebomb575;34672151]Yep, its a standard looking tacticool AR alright.[/QUOTE] In real steel terms, sure. There's not a whole lot of these around here though, mostly DD/Noveske/very common KAC-type RISes. I think I've seen maybe one other URX out here before. This gun is built for speed, it's barely tactical. At least I didn't put any Magpul on this build (the mag doesn't count right...?).
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.