• Forums Discussion v2 - GO TO PAGE 109 FOR SOMETHING NEAT
    4,995 replies, posted
Met my BDSM master here on FP, changed my life and is actually hurting me every once in a while here on FP too. It's all just fun and games Ofc though
Got stoned at a furcon with a couple old FPers a few months ago, the best part was neither of us knew the 3rd guy was from FP until a week later :v: Camp Facepunch Australia when
[QUOTE=Bradyns;52376727]Should come to Australia.[/QUOTE] too bad i'd have to travel over 2000 miles/3000 km just to go to the only viable city that should be holding one [editline]19th June 2017[/editline] [QUOTE=kaze4159;52377316]Got stoned at a furcon with a couple old FPers a few months ago, the best part was neither of us knew the 3rd guy was from FP until a week later :v: Camp Facepunch Australia when[/QUOTE] i didnt know stoning was legal here, how did you survive?
[QUOTE=Clovis;52377338]too bad i'd have to travel over 2000 miles/3000 km just to go to the only viable city that should be holding one [editline]19th June 2017[/editline] i didnt know stoning was legal here, how did you survive?[/QUOTE] Newcastle, sounds like a great idea.
i actually ran into a facepuncher on another european tour last year, we were a supporting act for his band at one of the shows didn't realize until a bit later though when his band's name finally rang a couple bells
[QUOTE=Joazzz;52377584]i actually ran into a facepuncher on another european tour last year, we were a supporting act for his band at one of the shows didn't realize until a bit later though when his band's name finally rang a couple bells[/QUOTE] I remember in wayt when Mr Brown randomly ran into someone else in the same thread at a hotel spa
I ran into a FPer in AIT with the army. Same company and everything. Was pretty crazy.
I met a facepuncher once specifically for the purpose of hooking up. Also my best friend is a facepuncher who we had funnily enough been going to the same train club for years but hadn't even seen each other once until I posted some pictures of said train club on facepunch.
[QUOTE=Scratch.;52377623]I remember in wayt when Mr Brown randomly ran into someone else in the same thread at a hotel spa[/QUOTE] I remember this.
Only Facepuncher I've met gave me a Mercedes for free, the bastard
I never met any FPer in real life
The lurker lives next to me. But he doesn't seem to ever want to hang cause he is so libertarian socially. :v:
[QUOTE=Vinh255;52377676]I ran into a FPer in AIT with the army. Same company and everything. Was pretty crazy.[/QUOTE] So, did you get lucky?
[QUOTE=Tudd;52377874]The lurker lives next to me. But he doesn't seem to ever want to hang cause he is so libertarian socially. :v:[/QUOTE] I have a friend who keeps sending me antisemitic conspiracy theories, he's also pretty darn racist and generally an extreme reactionary. I put up with it and we're still good friends but if someone started out with that sorta thing I don't think I'd put much effort into befriending them. Varied opinions are useful but they have to have merit. Having someone trying to explain why myron fagan isn't racist for half an hour is frankly a waste of time, and most people can be picky about how they spend their time. Not saying you'd do any of this type of thing but you can't blame them for being selective with their time/attention.
You could be walking past a facepunch user every day and wouldn't even know it All the more reason to carry a gun. bless the usa
i fell in love with and met up with a facepuncher in may 2015 and i moved from scotland to england so we could live together in dec 2015 lol [editline]lol[/editline] cheers garry!
[QUOTE=Scratch.;52377623]I remember in wayt when Mr Brown randomly ran into someone else in the same thread at a hotel spa[/QUOTE] That was me. We were already planning on meeting up at some point, but ended up doing it by accident :v:.
Can we start banning for repeatedly making absurd baseless claims in the middle of serious discussion e.g. "ISIS is a US puppet"?
[QUOTE=Grenadiac;52377993]Can we start banning for repeatedly making absurd baseless claims in the middle of serious discussion e.g. "ISIS is a US puppet"?[/QUOTE] It was well demonstrated by folks here that being wrong isn't bannable, but insulting others is.
[QUOTE=Grenadiac;52377993]Can we start banning for repeatedly making absurd baseless claims in the middle of serious discussion e.g. "ISIS is a US puppet"?[/QUOTE] Not sure its right to ban people for repeatedly making untenable claims. Lotsa people would get banned
[QUOTE=mdeceiver79;52378006]Not sure its right to ban people for repeatedly making untenable claims. Lotsa people would get banned[/QUOTE] Do you have a source for this?
[QUOTE=mdeceiver79;52378006]Not sure its right to ban people for repeatedly making untenable claims. Lotsa people would get banned[/QUOTE] Making outrageous claims that you can't back up and refuse to accept the falsehood of in SH/Polidicks should absolutely be bannable. I'm not even talking about political agendas, just insane conspiracy theories.
once i met scratch at pax australia and i didn't want to ask if his name was scratch cause if it wasn't him it would be kinda weird and i forgot his real name so we just kinda looked at each other for a minute asking if we knew each other before walking away beat that.
[QUOTE=mdeceiver79;52378006]Not sure its right to ban people for repeatedly making untenable claims. Lotsa people would get banned[/QUOTE] Shit sources are bannable, so just banning people for not even making the smallest attempt to back things up isn't that big of a jump.
[QUOTE=Zelpa;52378172]once i met scratch at pax australia and i didn't want to ask if his name was scratch cause if it wasn't him it would be kinda weird and i forgot his real name so we just kinda looked at each other for a minute asking if we knew each other before walking away beat that.[/QUOTE] waiting in the city for four hours
[QUOTE=Grenadiac;52378122]Making outrageous claims that you can't back up and refuse to accept the falsehood of in SH/Polidicks should absolutely be bannable. I'm not even talking about political agendas, just insane conspiracy theories.[/QUOTE] It's a hard call to make but I do see it being right up on the border of trolling. I know some people have been banned for "don't feed the trolls" when the person they are replying to is actually completely serious. It's genuinely hard to tell sometimes.
Since people are sharing FP stories I've met about 80+ Facepunchers. Some were weird but most were pretty cool Facepunch has gotten me laid approximately 6 times When I was at University I met a bunch of Facepunchers and we rented a house together the next year Facepunch was partially responsible for me meeting my girlfriend. I met Dav0r through Facepunch and we hit it off after we realised we lived about 8 miles away from each other. Few years later I commented on one of Dav0r's Facebook statuses and added a lass I was speaking to. This lass introduced me to her friend who is now my girlfriend of 4+ years
I met a Facepuncher in Alabama and now I never want to set foot in that state again
The only facepuncher I know who lives in my city is/ was Sphinxa. Who seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth, returned, and then returned to his home planet again. Guy just wants to destroy me with alcohol. That's the only reason he worked out I live nearby.
[QUOTE=Hezzy;52378351]Since people are sharing FP stories I've met about 80+ Facepunchers. Some were weird but most were pretty cool Facepunch has gotten me laid approximately 6 times When I was at University I met a bunch of Facepunchers and we rented a house together the next year Facepunch was partially responsible for me meeting my girlfriend. I met Dav0r through Facepunch and we hit it off after we realised we lived about 8 miles away from each other. Few years later I commented on one of Dav0r's Facebook statuses and added a lass I was speaking to. This lass introduced me to her friend who is now my girlfriend of 4+ years[/QUOTE] Well you organized camp FP, that's a bit of a special circumstance.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.