• Jailbreak - Interactive
    167 replies, posted
Look through the hole and see the black guy go crazy on you because he is still alive.
[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2444/fuelroom.png[/IMG] LOOK through the hole? You ain't no pussy. Well you are, but you are eager to escape. Damn. This is not a good sight. There is a dead 'guard?' in front of you with a bullet wound to the head.
> take his hat > trade it for profit
Take guard's beret. Smash one of the keypad thingies with your metal bar.
[IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1807/whackpanel.gif[/IMG] You take the guard's b- it's a helmet you douche, but you take it anyway. You then decide for whatever reason to smash the panel with your broken bar. It doesn't work. You need a strength of at least 10 to break it. Not that, that would do anything anyway. [IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9719/fuelroom4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5907/inventory4.png[/IMG]
What...
What?
>Wonder why you're such a fatass if you've been in jail. >Work mighty magick and revive the black man.
Use the wet note's water to short circuit the keypad
[QUOTE=LtBubbles;36464078]Use the wet note's water to short circuit the keypad[/QUOTE] ^This^
[QUOTE=Strongbad;36464039]>Wonder why you're such a fatass if you've been in jail. >Work mighty magick and revive the black man.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6672/fuelroom5.png[/IMG] You begin to wonder why you are such a, "fatass" if you have been in jail. That IS odd, and what is even odder is that you don't remember any past experiences of this place. But having a bit of weight rules out the possibility of being knocked out and waking up with amnesia. [IMG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/323/fuelroom6.png[/IMG] You also decide to pour the wet note's water on the keypad to short circuit it. Congrads, it works. Yup. It's not working now. Yay. It's a keypad to a fucking fuel container. What did you think was gonna happen?
Walk over to the right to see what is there.
Put the guard helmet on, making a bold fashion statement as you do. Also, become better-drawn.
>Knock Down the 'I' and the 'O' from Station then make porn with the guard's body, the dildo ('I') and the other thing ('O')
[IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8831/blinkfuelroom.gif[/IMG] You equip the blue guard helmet and go right. There is a crate, extra fuel containers, and a door in front of you. [IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8418/inventory5.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1584/map2fk.png[/IMG]
>Headbutt the FUCK outta that crate. Who said it could be here? Who said it could have yellow on the corner?
no
>Take bar and go apeshit on the crate with the bar.
Don't take my word. >walk along the corridor and find Ted from my interactive. >Laugh at his ugliness
[IMG]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/51/apeshitcrate.gif[/IMG] You decide against all of your judgement to go apeshit on the crate anyway. Along with headbutting it. It doesn't do shit. This is a reinforced wooden crate we are talking about here. Not some cheap box. You would need a strength of at least 50 to break through this.
why the fuck are we trying to break it? OPEN it like a fucking normal person.
[IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2944/fuelroomright4.png[/IMG] Now that's what I want to see. Like a fucking normal person you manhandle the top of the crate and flip it open. Inside you find: 2 Cokes 1 Glock 1 One 10ft Rope
>Throw glock away. We don't need it. Tie cokes together, use as bolas.
Use the rope to auto-asphyxiate yourself.:dance:
I have the oddest feeling that you guys don't take this seriously
Fine, drink the coke like the fat ass you are.
[IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8989/fuelroomright5.png[/IMG] You drink one of the cokes like the fatass you are. As it turns out, these are limited edition tiny cans. They barely have two sips in them. You drink it anyway. Ugh. You begin to feel a bit woozy... [IMG]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5395/fuelroomright6.png[/IMG] Your mind begins to go blank and your vision get's dark. Everything suddenly goes BLACK. [IMG]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5413/mindx.png[/IMG] da faq is dis
Beat the shit out of that fucking stupid flower.
Fuck that bitchass flower up. No one steps on your turf. No one.
[IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9778/mind2.png[/IMG] For no reason, you punch the large purple living flower. Your mouth turns into a cat's for some reason. [IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4451/mind3.png[/IMG] Suddenly the pedals of all three of the flowers glows red. The big flower yells, "YOU WANNA DO THAT AGAIN BITCH?!"
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.