• Sex, Girlfriends and Shit III
    10,005 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Rusty100;37090721]holy shit lol, how do u even do this ive never called anybody something they werent[/QUOTE] it's a pretty common thing people do. usually happens in school though with people mistakenly calling teachers "mum" or something similar. probably to do with tiredness and thinking about something else just before you talk
When I get excited (Not sexually) I call everyone around me "Dude", including my girlfriend or my parents. Also when I hang around with my girlfriend too long, I call everyone "Baby." Most embarrassing thing to do at school.
I love how you can tell by the amount of new posts, how idiotic someone is being in the thread
i call people dude entirely too much.
i call everyone fucker because i seriously have cussing problems when i leave a room it's like LATER FUCKERS
[QUOTE=Jo The Shmo;37088637]imagine if your girlfriend started paying really close attention to the amount of time you spent playing video games. im sure we all know that video game aren't exactly the best use of our time, even though we enjoy them. so yes, the girlfriend would mean well by watching over you and telling you that she thought you were playing too many video games, but it would still feel like being smothered nobody needs a second parent in a relationship[/QUOTE] Hey, my last GF was just like that. "Video games are stupid you should do something productive" -proceeds to "veg out in front of the TV"- Like seriously, she called what [I]she did,[/I] and I quote, "Vegging out in front of the TV" , but me playing video games is dumb.
my gf watched me play battlefield for hours once and sat and watched la noire the whole way through pretty much and these days she has a go at me for playing dayz when she's not around because she wants to see what it's all about i think i got lucky
i've learned my gf to play counter strike and she's actually really likes it. i remember waking up at 5 in the morning, rolling over in the bed and opening my eyes because she was no longer sleeping next to me. she is sitting in front of my computer wrapped in a blanket, cursing at the other players while having a lit smoke in her mouth. what elegance.
Am I the only guy that has a girl that get monstrously horny and begs to be knocked up?
[QUOTE=MightyMax;37092445]Am I the only guy that has a girl that get monstrously horny and begs to be knocked up?[/QUOTE] nope, once they get horny enough, they will drive your dick into the fucking ground until you are sore
[QUOTE=/B/rother;37092266]i've learned my gf to play counter strike and she's actually really likes it. i remember waking up at 5 in the morning, rolling over in the bed and opening my eyes because she was no longer sleeping next to me. she is sitting in front of my computer wrapped in a blanket, cursing at the other players while having a lit smoke in her mouth. what elegance.[/QUOTE] i got my girlfriend into tf2, she's pretty good at it as well (especially for someone who's never played video games in general, let alone first person shooters) sometimes when i came home i'd open the door and the first thing i'd hear would be the sounds of gunshots, explosions and pained screams emanating from the computer
[QUOTE=MightyMax;37092445]Am I the only guy that has a girl that get monstrously horny and [b]begs to be knocked up[/b]?[/QUOTE] The last bit would worry me. The first bit has the answer of "no"
My GF likes to watch me play League of Legends and other games.
My girlfriend plays WoW. Too bad I can't really get into it...would be a great activity for us together. Maybe I'll try again.
[QUOTE=exhale77;37092682]My girlfriend plays WoW. Too bad I can't really get into it...would be a great activity for us together. Maybe I'll try again.[/QUOTE] my bf used to play wow competitively, so he's been teaching me to tank since i had never really gotten into the game before (used to play guild wars for my mmo fix instead)
[QUOTE=egghead1991;37082101]Guys lemme ask you guys, how long did it take for you to say "I love you" to your partners?[/QUOTE] 6 days, and we both said it, without asking eachother. When we looked back at it after 6 months, we still believed those words were honest back then.
[QUOTE=MightyMax;37092445]Am I the only guy that has a girl that get monstrously horny and begs to be knocked up?[/QUOTE] ever since you posted that picture of her i cant help but ewww every time you say something like this
[QUOTE=lil_n00blett;37093413]ever since you posted that picture of her i cant help but ewww every time you say something like this[/QUOTE] ...why?
[QUOTE=MightyMax;37093449]...why?[/QUOTE] oh, was it you saying something about 20 orgasms blah blah blah and posted a picture of your gf?
[QUOTE=Guy Mannly;37088568]oh apparently he got me it so i could link him more BDA posts[/QUOTE] Sometimes I just browse the forums, looking for instances of my name. More people need to pay attention to me.
Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.
Just try to stay busy and keep your mind off of all of it. Hang out with friends or do something you like doing. Its hard and sucks at first but you'll get over it.
[QUOTE=Aetna;37098809]I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.[/QUOTE] Well, you can tell Facepunch everything, revealing your past 3 years to the internet, without any fear and in total confidentiality of knowing that your story will be lost in hundreds of others just like it.
[QUOTE=Aetna;37098809]Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.[/QUOTE] smoke weed erryday
[QUOTE=Aetna;37098809]Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.[/QUOTE] change is good.
[QUOTE=Aetna;37098809]Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.[/QUOTE] Do stuff for yourself, try learning something new like an instrument. Just find something to occupy your mind.
[QUOTE=Aetna;37098809]Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.[/QUOTE] fuck, this post made me feel bad. dude, it really fucking sucks that you lost not only your gf, but her parents and shit as well. but yeah, the others are right, the best thing, if you're not able to work it out with her o/c, is to occupy yourself with something. you should hang out with your best friends and do whatever you like to do. i know it doesn't sound very appealing, but it will take your mind off it.
[QUOTE=/B/rother;37104080]fuck, this post made me feel bad. dude, it really fucking sucks that you lost not only your gf, but her parents and shit as well. but yeah, the others are right, the best thing, if you're not able to work it out with her o/c, is to occupy yourself with something. you should hang out with your best friends and do whatever you like to do. i know it doesn't sound very appealing, but it will take your mind off it.[/QUOTE] It's all so confusing. I never ever dreamed that she'd be the one leaving me. Luckily I'm still close with her mom, and I'm welcome at their house anytime my ex isn't there. Her mom sat me down and told me that our relationship is separate from mine and her daughter, and that my pictures aren't coming down off the wall whether my ex likes it or not. Thanks for the positive replies guys. It really helps.
Dude the mom wants your dick. Im kidding thats actually really nice of her.
milf
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.