• Myers-Briggs Personality Test
    489 replies, posted
ESTJ Extraverted: 1% Sensing: 12% Thinking: 25% Judging: 33% [quote]Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.[/quote] [quote]slightly expressed extravert slightly expressed sensing personality moderately expressed thinking personality moderately expressed judging personality[/quote] This actually does describe me well. And my recommended job is "Education" and I am actually a substitute high school teacher working towards my Master's.
[QUOTE=Unreliable;34600347]Your Type is ENFP Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving Strength of the preferences % 22 38 62 28 This thing described me perfectly. Planning on being a musician no matter what happens.[/QUOTE] I have quite a few friends who are enfp so we would probably get along quite well :-P
in before a hundred intj's (basement dwellers)
I took this with a counselor once and got the uncommon INJT or whatever result, didn't really pay it much mind. Took it here and got INFJ which I would consider much more accurate. My emotions are quite a bit more directly responsible for my actions than logic sometimes.
[img] http://filesmelt.com/dl/fp64.png[/img] Masterrace. Anyway there's no point in this thread because it's going to be 90% INTJ/INTPs with the remaining 10% of facepunch's musicians varying from ENFP, ENTP, ESTP, and ESFP.
[QUOTE=Pace.;34600464]in before a hundred intj's (basement dwellers)[/QUOTE] Shutup, its not a basement. Its an underground lair!
[QUOTE=Dysgalt;34600371]A test that makes a speculation based off the honesty of an individual is hardly bullshit, the only things that come to question is the interpretation and the nature of the results. To take these results literally is idiotic. If people find that the description adheres to how people plus themselves view their personality then surely it is not completely bullshit?[/QUOTE] read a horoscope and tell me that its bullshit you can make things sound personal and accurate when they are actually vague general statements
INTJ? Pfft, ISFJ is where it's at
[QUOTE=iwork3daysaweek;34600491]Anyway there's no point in this thread because it's going to be 90% INTJ/INTPs with the remaining 10% of facepunch's musicians varying from ENFP, ENTP, ESTP, and ESFP.[/QUOTE] OP should have made a better poll so it's more accurate where everyone is tested into.
I win. [img]http://i.imgur.com/93GV1.png[/img]
ISTJ Introverted: 78% Sensing: 1% Thinking: 12% Judging: 1% eh ok
[QUOTE=Cheesemonkey;34600297]this test is complete bullshit and is only perpeptuated because nerds on the internet are always intp or intj and everyone jerks off over being uncommon[/QUOTE] I'm my own special flower! But really the test tells me knowing I don't already know, I'm introverted, I over-analyse things, etc. It's not very insightful in that regard (And I'd imagine that's the same for anybody, if you have lots of friends and spend time out and around them then you aren't introverted, etc.)
im not responsible, dependable, and can't concentrate for shit, so I dont think I did it right [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] I don't think I fit into any of what I've read, does "anti social and lazy as shit" fit somewhere?
ENFP Extraverted: 33 Intuitive: 62 Feeling: 75 Perceiving: 67 [quote]ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.[/quote] i'm pretty sure it changes every time i take this dinky test
Wow.. I got INTJ.. Heh.
Look at that, the same result from 4 years ago INTJ Introverted: 11 Intuative: 75 Thinking: 62 Judging: 44
[quote]ENTP Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions. [/quote] yeah p much me except im really slow and cautious around people i dont know so i can be slow to make new friends.
INFP Sounds about right, at least as far as I know.
[quote]Your Type is INTP Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving Strength of the preferences % 44 75 88 67[/quote] [quote]Qualitative analysis of your type formula You are: moderately expressed introvert distinctively expressed intuitive personality very expressed thinking personality distinctively expressed perceiving personality[/quote] A few months ago I tested as INFP, and the feeling part was pretty well expressed. Guess I've been hardened.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GfiyY.png[/img] Is that bad.
INTP.
ENTP Master race
We did one of these tests last year in my school. ENTP describes me pretty well. [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ThePinkPanzer;34600724][img]http://i.imgur.com/GfiyY.png[/img] Is that bad.[/QUOTE] nothing is "bad". It's just different.
[B]INFP[/B] [B]Introverted[/B]:89 [B]Intuitive[/B]:38 [B]Feeling[/B]:25 [B]Perceiving[/B]:11 [B]You are:[/B] [SUB]very expressed introvert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed feeling personality slightly expressed perceiving personality[/SUB]
INFP [editline]7th February 2012[/editline] 56/50/50/56
[quote]Your Type is INTJ Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging Strength of the preferences % 56 62 62 1 [/quote] cool
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29080609/ISTJ.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/andh7m.png[/IMG]
INTJ
[QUOTE=ief014;34601127]INTJ[/QUOTE] Shit your avatar basically screamed I'M EXTROVERTED AS FUCK too i am so shocked to hear this
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.