• Build a Civilazation V2
    470 replies, posted
Shouldn't a fair amount of people have frozen to death now.
Declare. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8lCFy.png[/IMG] Ekidu creates a basement to his little underground shack. (Anybody want to cooperate or make an event or something? I fear this thread is dying because there's not much to do.)
[QUOTE=psychojake;34113010]Declare. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8lCFy.png[/IMG] Ekidu creates a basement to his little underground shack. (Anybody want to cooperate or make an event or something? I fear this thread is dying because there's not much to do.)[/QUOTE] Maybe we could leave this map and go to another just for an adventure and then we could come back to this map or something, not sure. Declare. Edit: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2IZYe.png[/IMG] Gibson and Martin slowly stack the dirt on the ledge for now and still think of a place to put it. Made the water stop flowing in the bottom cave because it doesn't really make sense with the water level not increasing. Vizurez can you move your virus thingy somewhere else because in a declare or two I want to put my dirt there or I'm just going to make one of my guy push him down, lol.
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/8lCFy.png[/IMG] It has stopped snowing (all the people frozen are unfrozen :) ) Got rid of spaceship (it was doing nothing :) ) Also i think that the map is to crowded so i am going to start a vote :) anybody who agrees with this just click the agree button if you dont agree click the disagree button :)
[QUOTE=Badboyuk;34115422] It has stopped snowing (all the people frozen are unfrozen :) ) Got rid of spaceship (it was doing nothing :) ) Also i think that the map is to crowded so i am going to start a vote :) anybody who agrees with this just click the agree button if you dont agree click the disagree button :)[/QUOTE] Too many people just create characters and leave, it is beginning to get annoying. The way I see it, it is big enough if the people who just leave and don't come back were removed. You can take the characters that are just standing there, cut them out and make like a little box on the first post where the rules are, with all the characters so people won't have to draw them again. I will do it and show you what I mean. Edit: The map will look like this: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q2891.png[/IMG] Inactive people can get their characters back from here: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8W4Zm.png[/IMG]
Purple Plum that's a good idea actually, also Badboy, you should add a rule saying that if your gone for too long then we'll "exorcise" your character(s) and "preserve" them for you. After all it's an interactive game not a show off your pixel art thing. Finally apologies about my late return to this, [b]declare[/b]
[QUOTE=Purple Plum;34116366]Too many people just create characters and leave, it is beginning to get annoying. The way I see it, it is big enough if the people who just leave and don't come back were removed. You can take the characters that are just standing there, cut them out and make like a little box on the first post where the rules are, with all the characters so people won't have to draw them again. I will do it and show you what I mean. Edit: The map will look like this: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q2891.png[/IMG] Inactive people can get their characters back from here: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8W4Zm.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] You forgot the guy underground to the right. He's been inactive for weeks.
[QUOTE=psychojake;34117402]You forgot the guy underground to the right. He's been inactive for weeks.[/QUOTE] We can leave him there because he has his own place and stuff, don't want to ruin it for now.
[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1795/civv2facepunch11.png[/IMG]The artificial tree continues to develop, Drone 1 heads off to investigate the cyborg dog, but not before dumping the stones into the lake. Drone 3 then promptly reorganizes them. The currently useless heater is stowed away for later while the Operation Pykrete is making good progress, quite a bit of the wood has been fused with the frozen water now. Down below, drone 1 discovers some strange creature hanging from the golden vine, it ignores it though, something more important has been discovered. The drone quickly begins scanning the ores imbeeded in the cave roof to determine what they are. [code]Drone 1 report: Mineral deposits detected-Consists of: 1)Carbon mixture interlaced with various amounts of hydrogen, sulphur, oxygen and nitrogen 2)Copper ores:(Cu,Fe)12Sb4S13 CuS Cu2CO3(OH)2 Report received-Advice: Strip mine ores and obtain container to relocate for purification. [/code]
Should delvin dig up(agree), or down(disagree)?
Declare. Edit: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CyGiM.png[/IMG] Martin and Gibson decide to put the soil where they were going to dig under the lake to the other side, so they bring it all to the room before the last door. They see the slime on the door and get masks and gloves just to be safe. They gather the slime and open the door and see a zombie and push it down the hole and get rid of all the slime they can reach for now. They now have a place to put the soil.
Declare. Also, does anyone mind if my characters (Cuddles the cyber-dog and Nick) Build a home where they are standing right now? [IMG]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3646/civ3.png[/IMG] Nick tells his dog, Cuddles to use his mining laser, To find rescources, and to create space for where they will build their home. (The laser will be done mining in 5 turns) Fixed the size [editline]9th January 2012[/editline] Also, my dog will be able to receive and send messages in binary, but it can only understand and send basic things. (Like tell what model cyberdog it is, it's purpose, it's owner etc.) Also also, the robot part does the binary, the original dog can only listen to English commands its owner gives. (basically like a normal dog)
I would like to make a new rule. Once someone has declared a certain amount of times (say 25), they can introduce a new character. This would help people expand their area, and also making sure they must go through a certain amount of declares will prevent newcomers creating more than 2 characters from the beginning, and making sure that the are will not be overpopulated right away. (please <3) Nevertheless, [B]declare[/B]. Edit: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DEc5i.png[/IMG] Gibson and Martin get rid of all the slime left over. Gibson goes down to close up the hole so they won't fall in, he puts some wood, then they pack it down with all the dirt they needed to get rid of. Gibson: "I'm glad we got that taken care of. I hope none of us got sick, that's the last thing we would need." Martin: "Yea, even if we do get sick I have tonnes of medicine in my storage room chests." Gibson: "That looked really weird though, I'm not sure you would have a medicine for THAT." Martin: "No worry, if we got sick, I'm sure the droids would know what it is and what to do. They seem highly intelligent." Gibson: "I hope so. We better getter bet back and continue working on getting all the soil out. We wouldn't want it collapsing on anyone." Please keep this alive!
[QUOTE=Purple Plum;34129006]I would like to make a new rule. Once someone has declared a certain amount of times (say 25), they can introduce a new character. This would help people expand their area, and also making sure they must go through a certain amount of declares will prevent newcomers creating more than 2 characters from the beginning, and making sure that the are will not be overpopulated right away. (please <3) Nevertheless, [B]declare[/B]. Edit: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DEc5i.png[/IMG] Gibson and Martin get rid of all the slime left over. Gibson goes down to close up the hole so they won't fall in, he puts some wood, then they pack it down with all the dirt they needed to get rid of. Gibson: "I'm glad we got that taken care of. I hope none of us got sick, that's the last thing we would need." Martin: "Yea, even if we do get sick I have tonnes of medicine in my storage room chests." Gibson: "That looked really weird though, I'm not sure you would have a medicine for THAT." Martin: "No worry, if we got sick, I'm sure the droids would know what it is and what to do. They seem highly intelligent." Gibson: "I hope so. We better getter bet back and continue working on getting all the soil out. We wouldn't want it collapsing on anyone." Please keep this alive![/QUOTE] You do know that your characters don't know where Kensu / Kenshi is yet.
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/DEc5i.png[/IMG] Justin diecides to go back up to the house , but he sees a droid , and says "Uhh .... hello who are you?" Made the robots scanner look better . Got rid of the zombie and the thing that wrapped its self because it was doing nothing.
It's actually supposed to be a mining-laser that gradually mines everything away in a certain area, but i guess this looks cool too. [editline]9th January 2012[/editline] Mhhh... I actually wanna declare, but there's not much i can do until Cuddles is done mining.
Gather resources :)
This thread is starting to die, declare. Edit: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BsZa7.png[/IMG] Gibson and Martin take of their gloves and masks. They start taking down the soil on the other side, and get ready to put it away. (I did not forget about Kenshi and Kensu, I just actually want to build not look for other people, I will go look for them a little later sorry.)
[QUOTE=Badboyuk;34131411]Gather resources :)[/QUOTE] Ehh, if that was a message to me, that's exactly why he's mining and not just magically build a house there out of nothingness.
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/45454545454545454545454545.png[/IMG] Justin dosnt resive a answer from the droid so he climbs up the vine , but he hears something it sounds like there is someone in the house .... And in about 10 turns there is going to be dangerous winds anything not strapped down properly will be blown away ...
Declare. Also pageking. [IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6/civ4.png[/IMG] Cuddles is done mining and they appear to have found some old pieces of wood and some rocks.
[QUOTE=gregmasterx;34161174]Declare. Also pageking. [IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6/civ4.png[/IMG] Cuddles is done mining and they appear to have found some old pieces of wood and some rocks. Edit: Mhh, anyone want me to edit it so that the hole has the slightly lighter dirt background?[/QUOTE] If you could it would be good
[QUOTE=Badboyuk;34161633]If you could it would be good[/QUOTE] Done! [editline]11th January 2012[/editline] Also, is the thread dieing or is activity usually low on this part of the forum?
[QUOTE=gregmasterx;34161797]Done! [editline]11th January 2012[/editline] Also, is the thread dieing or is activity usually low on this part of the forum?[/QUOTE] It tends to get quite low, don't worry about it. Declare in addition. [editline]11th January 2012[/editline] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eFLGZ.png[/IMG] Delvin decides to dig downwards due to his Agoraphobia. Unfortunatly some loose earth collapsed and Delvin took quite the fall! He temporarily looses consciousness.
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/pz3c0olbosx6dx1kx0a.png[/img] Gibson and Martin take the rest of the dirt and pack it down, while the other dirt is falling underneath them. They also disassemble the wooden stick that was used to knock down the dirt so they can store up wood.
im contemplating going all LOL on this thread. like, not shit post, but something that will make people laugh.
[IMG]http://yourimg.in/m/9uw8ucn.png[/IMG] The Volatile mutation shot by the green shirted man has been spreading. A lot. The Persian man does not see the hole going down as he walks. he tumbles down, and falls into the water below. Strings of blood flow upwards from him. There is no doubt he is dead. Some sort of Orb-Like mutation appears, killing one of the small gunmen, and absorbing his blood (Sorry guy, yer only allowed to have 2 characters at a time ;P)
Declare. [IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7518/civ5.png[/IMG] Nick has finished building the frame for his house, and has stacked the rest of the wood for later use.
Declareth. [IMG]http://picturewars.net/uploads/31bf671934.png[/IMG] "Shit!" The Important Guy turns and runs past the soldier Meanwhile, The soldier opens fire "Eat lead, you filthy Fuckhead!"
[IMG]http://yourimg.in/m/1k09385.png[/IMG] The Mutation retreats, but it seems fairly un-affected. It shoots out another tentacle, followed by a second. The first tentacle ripe through the soldier's front leg like butter, as he continues to shoot. The Caucasian man in green, fearing his friend may have died and now out of power for a while, rigs up a power system. hopefully it works...
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.