• Build a Civilazation V2
    470 replies, posted
If you pardon my asking… What exactly does saying "Declare" do? I think I'll join in. Been eyeing this game for a few days. I will try to stay active. Also, my drawing isn't bad but it isn't the greatest either. I haven't used MSPaint in so long. Reminds me of the good old days… Declare… I guess. [img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6452/66753358.png[/img] Suddenly a person appears in the sky! He is holding onto two ropes connected to a balloon. Where did he come from, where will he land? And more importantly, what will happen once he lands…?
Declare. disregard if I have not posted in next 30 minutes. [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4821/mspaintg.png[/IMG] *Two men appear from the west. They appear to be holding some type of weapons, The Persian man to the left's weapon having a long box protruding out of the grip. (For those who saw me on the last Thread, you can probably deduce who the Persian guy is.)
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/mspaintg.png[/IMG] Justin see's the people with the guns and he thinks he remembers one of them from before the bomb, but he can not take that chance so he begins constructing a barrier , for his protection.
DECLARE if i havent posted in a hour ignore me cant declare at the minute sorry guys for fake declare lol
Declare [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/mspaintg1.png[/IMG] Justin makes a basket to with the remaning debree and puts the glowing rocks in to it , he also sees that there is a mutated plant thing next to him ,he see's the fishing rod and back pack i is not sure if he should go over there to check it out tho.. Also i got rid off the goo that the plant spat out and put it on the ground and some in the water and also made the guy with the parachute fall abit more. P.s also in a couple of turns there is going to be a radioactive rain storm any body out side with no cover will be mutaded our killed instantly.
[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4623/20522110.png[/img] The strange man with the parachute swerves to the right at the last second, missing the strange oozy creek and landing near the man with the shovels. The parachute drops into the oozy liquid and sort of gets vaporized, sinking down… He looks around and wonders what is going on down here. If only he could remember how he got in the sky in the first place…
[QUOTE=Badboyuk;33640955]Declare [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/mspaintg1.png[/IMG] wtf dude you cant just make rules about not making anything stupid and op'd and yet you go and say in 4 turns there is going to be radioactive rain storm that kills or mutates people 0.o op a little not complaining like becuase im smart and underground already :D Justin makes a basket to with the remaning debree and puts the glowing rocks in to it , he also sees that there is a mutated plant thing next to him ,he see's the fishing rod and back pack i is not sure if he should go over there to check it out tho.. Also i got rid off the goo that the plant spat out and put it on the ground and some in the water and also made the guy with the parachute fall abit more. P.s also in a couple of turns there is going to be a radioactive rain storm any body out side with no cover will be mutaded our killed instantly.[/QUOTE] [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] DECLARE :D eventually i get to do this -_- after trying to do it early and my computer was blocked (was at college) [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/pis5d350w8slqztkwc9r.png[/IMG] dissapointed in his machine as he didnt have enough energy to substain the process. he starts to dig down in to find a way to create more power. while doing this, the pink creation grows what appears to be legs and steps out of the machine with the door closing behind it
Declare. [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WMcuA.png[/IMG] Ekidu climbs down from the Mother Tree and attempts to converse with Justin. [release][b]Ekidu-[/b] English, yes? Good. I have learned much about the world through the roots of my Mother. My name is Ekidu. I see that you are trying to prepare lodging, perhaps I can be of assistance. The winds coming from the west are menacing, we should work together and create an appropriate shelter before a storm happens. [/release] Meanwhile, the Lifesap seeps to the bottom of the pond, small movements are seen within the sap. A large cloud moves in from the west. The Mother Tree begins to regrow it's canopy, this time without the embryo-like structure.
took your time xD and declare again :)
[QUOTE=CaptainIcy;33638736]If you pardon my asking… What exactly does saying "Declare" do? [/QUOTE] Declare is what you post before you start your editing. When there is a declare but not a new picture, you're not supposed to work on an edit until they post their picture. It's just so that there isn't two people working on an edit to it at the same time, therefore causing problems. [editline]9th December 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=evilfelixcat;33646066]took your time xD and declare again :)[/QUOTE] Was at school all day, man.
[IMG]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/w9w5qdqyd8eoflqfznuk.png[/IMG] the pink creation seems to be trying to evole into a half human robot creature and starts to scan. meanwhile tibbles is unaware of this creature and keeps digging and finds some sort of purple plasma now he just needs to think of a way to harvest this into energy plus i couldnt be arsed to do the rain so someone else could
[IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3875/mspaint.png[/IMG] *The Two men Notice the cloud, quickly yelling out to Justin that they are Survivers from yonder, and not a threat. *The Two men quickly build a hole, Putting on their Hazard Suits from their old house supply. *The Persian man begins putting up a flood shield.
[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/16/88674375.png[/img] Jason (My parachute guy) sees the clouds and runs past the man with the shovels and tent, and starts digging fiercely with his bare hands.
[IMG]http://yourimg.in/m/25l5wx4.png[/IMG] *The two men get out their laptop, and Portable Generator after Finishing the flood barrier and Turn their little den into a Comms center. *The Generator should last them a while, But those mysterious rocks they saw earlier looked to be power Gems, which they need more of.
How many turns until the rain storm? I want Ekidu to have a conversation with Justin before he gets incinerated by nuclear acid rain.
declare! I'm back! - Since my 'character' and 'area' has been idle lately I'm going to advance him further. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UAKgC.png[/IMG] With Ekidu warning Justin of the impending clouds, Justin and Ekidu help build a trench. Justin sacrifices his tent and tears it open making a flat canopy. With the remaining timber he makes some struts and defends the trench with rocks and timber. Justin tears off some of the bark and uses that as reinforcement. With the life force in pain it begins to deepen it's roots looking for more nutrients. Justin notices that the treelike structure has a strong connection with Ekidu as the roots and leaves begin to follow him wherever he goes. With the trench fortified and habitable, Justin notices grass and moss growing in the trench and creeping towards the mysterious nomad bag. He shows Ekidu the mysterious rocks and he begins to examine them... (you can take over this next sequence) Updated the cloud, like Y or N?
Updated the cloud, like Y or N?[/QUOTE] sort of both it looks better than the one before but it doesnt seem right, its ment to be a radioactive rain cloud and it just looks like a normal happy cloud ( dunno how to define happy cloud) but cause the cloud is only going to be here a short period of time i wouldnt bother changing it again
[QUOTE]Updated the cloud, like Y or N?[/QUOTE] Looks a lot better than my cloud. [editline]10th December 2011[/editline] Declare. [editline]10th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wQcnG.png[/IMG] Ekidu examines one of the gems, he does not notice any spectacular qualities, however, his hand had a strange tingling sensation as he held it. Meanwhile in the stagnant pool, small eyes can be seen poking out from the Lifesap.
declare and umm dead60 justin is my character so i would prefer you to make your own but if you want u can still use him :) [IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/wQcnG.png[/IMG] Made clouds look more radioactive also they have spread and the over side of the map has 3 turns left untill the clouds get over there and then it will start to rain every were. The moss has spread and has spread up to the rocks and the parachute in the water is decaying.
Declare.
declare after psychojake
damn you badboy lol i was going to say that xD declare after badboyuk :)
Sorry it took so long. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Pl1m8.png[/IMG] Ekidu clears the advancing roots. He piles the dismantled roots on the ground. The organism submerged in sap at the bottom of the pool now has a definite shape. A seed has grown up from the moss next to the pond.(I'm horrible with plants and trees, someone else can advance this new sapling/seed.)
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/Pl1m8.png[/IMG] Justin makes a fire, from the sticks that Ekidu had gatherd, for himself and Ekidu, because he knows it will get cold, when the storm hits The clouds have spread, even further.
[IMG]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/vcqx8z3smppbnxgkgdi.png[/IMG] tibbles has now built a furnace as well as uncovering more of the purple plasma. meanwhile his creation has dug down who knows where he is heading
I'm new. Am I still aloud to join? If so, could someone please briefly explain the rules to me? I don't really understand the declare part.
[QUOTE=Purple Plum;33657717]I'm new. Am I still aloud to join? If so, could someone please briefly explain the rules to me? I don't really understand the declare part.[/QUOTE] Sure you can join. Declare is a statement used before you start working on your edit. People use declare so that two people aren't working on the image at the same time, thus causing some issues with edits.
Of course you can join man Read the rules first tho please :)
[QUOTE=psychojake;33657809]Sure you can join. Declare is a statement used before you start working on your edit. People use declare so that two people aren't working on the image at the same time, thus causing some issues with edits.[/QUOTE] Okay. One more thing, are my players aloud to conflict with other players? e.g. take (steal) materials from other players, or interact with other players? Or make edits to other players creations, e.g. lakes, caves, moss, tree etc? P.S. This looks very fun and I'm looking forward to joining.
Extended Map :) ( With the help from psychojake) [IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/8Nnox.png[/IMG]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.