• Build a Civilazation V2
    470 replies, posted
[QUOTE=CaptainIcy;33677507]Anyone? Haha Also, does anyone think we should expand the map again? We might do well expanding the bottom of the place. I can try to.[/QUOTE] We don't need an expansion quite yet. We haven't even explored most of the underground and there's still quite a bit of room on the surface.
^You're right. ;) [img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3936/15063782.png[/img] Jason continues digging. He digs further to the left and down a bit. Suddenly the ground gives way and he finds himself falling… for just a split second. Not much of a fall. But an underground cave! He decides he should keep moving and visit this cave again later. Perhaps he can catch up to Justin and figure out what is really going on. Meanwhile… some water has mysteriously appeared above the tunnel where Tibbles is… how could it have gone through the dirt like that?
Declare. [IMG]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7950/declaref.png[/IMG] Gibson digs up so that he can get some more sunshine into his cave or make a chimney.
Declare, I'll go again xD Edit: [IMG]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/549/declare.png[/IMG] Gibson has finished the chimney, and has evened out the top of his cave with the dirt that came from digging upwards. He put his chest in the storage room for safe keeping. But there is a problem. He now has no way of getting up with a fire going. He needs to find a way to get up. He cannot take the ladder outside and go up, because it will not reach. He goes back to the place he first arrived in and thinks of a way to get all the debris down, so that he can use the wood to build a ladder. That way he can get up and look over the other citizens. P.S. I know this is kind of quick, but it looks like this thread is dying and I want to finish all my plans before it does. Somebody declare because I don't want to play by myself D:.
I can't make one atm, but the thread isn't dying. People were probably just busy today. :P
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/declare.png[/IMG] Justin also goes down the tunnel and places more sticks in the wall to get down . But he then sees that there is no more wall to place the sticks, so he jumps on to the piece of wood in the water. P.s I dont think the thread is dying its just because every one is in a differnt time zone :) It is 12.30 were i live now.
[QUOTE=Badboyuk;33684050][IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/declare.png[/IMG] Justin also goes down the tunnel and places more sticks in the wall to get down . But he then sees that there is no more wall to place the sticks, so he jumps on to the piece of wood in the water. P.s I dont think the thread is dying its just because every one is in a differnt time zone :) It is 12.30 were i live now.[/QUOTE] what the fuck is happened since i havent been here (im the guy who controls tibbles and the creation xD ) why is there now water leaking into my base [B]DECLARE[/B]
[QUOTE=Badboyuk;33684050] Justin also goes down the tunnel and places more sticks in the wall to get down . But he then sees that there is no more wall to place the sticks, so he jumps on to the piece of wood in the water. P.s I dont think the thread is dying its just because every one is in a differnt time zone :) It is 12.30 were i live now.[/QUOTE] True. Majority go to school/college or work, wait until the evening. Call a declare after evil. Gonna fix a few things I've done and fix some caves.
[IMG]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/d0gw7j1x6ih4kxhj0gwf.png[/IMG] tibbles creates a water tank to catch the falling water..... while the creature has built something unknown (yes the drawings are shit but i will upgrade them later )
fix them now. I'm just preparing a few move random cave environments for people.
[QUOTE=dead60;33686015]fix them now. I'm just preparing a few move random cave environments for people.[/QUOTE] so where's these new caves xD
The sentient sees Ekidu and Justin go into the void. The sentient locks the door after studying Justin's actions and takes the gems as the sentient knows they are precious to everyone. 'I still can't see anything' Shouts Justin, 'Neither can I' replies Ekidu. The sentient holds a gem in his hands and the roots of the tree respond by spreading out. The sentient rappels down into the void with the gem in hand. He murmurs something to the gem and it begins to glow. The roots the sentient rappelled down from grow towards the pure water source urging for nutrients. 'it is time for a new beginning' says the sentient as he gradually lowers himself and the roots into the water with the gem in hand. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7o1o0.png[/IMG] [expanded the caves. Should be enough room now for many-a-turn.] [created a few 'paths' in the caves. You can probably see where the characters are supposed to dig through to reach various cave areas. Remember the rocks are much denser and harder to mine the deeper you go. You will need to reinforce your tunnels and man made cave areas.] [added more stalactites and stalagmites and a fallen stalactite as a little puzzle] [meteor should have smashed into earth by now? If so, it should cause major damage to the surface and surrounding areas]
[QUOTE=dead60;33687044]The sentient sees Ekidu and Justin go into the void. The sentient locks the door after studying Justin's actions and takes the gems as the sentient knows they are precious to everyone. 'I still can't see anything' Shouts Justin, 'Neither can I' replies Ekidu. The sentient holds a gem in his hands and the roots of the tree respond by spreading out. The sentient rappels down into the void with the gem in hand. He murmurs something to the gem and it begins to glow. The roots the sentient rappelled down from grow towards the pure water source urging for nutrients. 'it is time for a new beginning' says the sentient as he gradually lowers himself and the roots into the water with the gem in hand. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7o1o0.png[/IMG] [expanded the caves. Should be enough room now for many-a-turn.] [created a few 'paths' in the caves. You can probably see where the characters are supposed to dig through to reach various cave areas. Remember the rocks are much denser and harder to mine the deeper you go. You will need to reinforce your tunnels and man made cave areas.] [added more stalactites and stalagmites and a fallen stalactite as a little puzzle] [meteor should have smashed into earth by now? If so, it should cause major damage to the surface and surrounding areas][/QUOTE] Wow the caves just look amazing great work man :)
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/d8dxunr42ygl8q4w0soi.png[/img] Gibson throws a rope over the bottom log. The rope was obtained from the chest he found upon arriving in the cave.
Declare. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N7Z8W.png[/IMG] Ekidu climbs up the pegs and recovers his pick-axe. He contemplates sliding down the roots like the other sentient.
declare boys and girls. thats right, im back from doing other things with my life. now its time to Thing it up. [editline]12th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://yourimg.in/m/uej52vx.PNG[/IMG] The thing evolves, rapidly tearing apart the poor soul. it moves into the cave containing the person, smelling it as another thing to assimilate. the thing has only one thought. [release]I am the [B]Overmind[/B][/release] [editline]12th December 2011[/editline] declare again. [editline]12th December 2011[/editline] actually, undeclare. next declare, someone move my dood into the little end of the cave where the other guy is now and say "the overmind moves closer to its next target."
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/qxnr0is8t71lefq6ej6o.png[/img] Gibson pulls on the rope and the logs and stones come tumbling down. Declare again. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/l7pzgl002weog0rdzio.png[/img] Gibson stores all the materials in the storage room, and build a ladder out of the wood that has fallen. He begins to clear the walls, and patches up the area from which the debris has fallen, to make sure nothing will fall again.
Declare. This is my first time doing this, so don't be upset when it looks like crap. [IMG]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9603/l7pzgl002weog0rdzio.png[/IMG] Some sort of [B]Mutated Freak[/B] shows up and starts to dig a hole, because he didn't know what else to do.
Declare Actually, Fuck that, Couldn't be bothered.
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/gbqn14n7sn9zetrganen.png[/img] Gibson gets to the top and continues to even stuff out.
[b]Declare[/b], my meteorite's gonna actually land now. [editline]13th December 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9/civv2facepunch3.png[/IMG] The object of meritorious circumstances finally crashes into the green murky pond. A suitable blast crater is carved into the decrepit landscape of this area, lowering the water level of the pond as well. Down below, in the caverns beneath the meteorite, some rocks come loose thanks to the violent shock of the impact. (Someone else can have the rocks crash into the ground, they're free to be manipulated, [b]not my object[/b] though).
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/119d6nzgncnmkc2wtx4.png[/img] Gibson has finished evening out his domain, and has built a door, and a stone platform to put above the fire when it is raining or there are intruders. The platform is attached to the top of the chimney, and when you pull on a rope, it closes. He can now see the entire map.
[QUOTE=Purple Plum;33680450] P.S. I know this is kind of quick, but it looks like this thread is dying and I want to finish all my plans before it does. Somebody declare because I don't want to play by myself D:.[/QUOTE] I haven't been posting as much recently because I have Semester Finals rapidly approaching, I have to study alot.
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/119d6nzgncnmkc2wtx4.png[/IMG] Justin gets to the ground and pushes the piece of wood to the sentient .He looks over at the cave and shouts to the sentient " you gotta come over here man " . 1.Made the rocks fall. 2.Made the mutated Thing move closer to the guy.
Declare. [img]http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/737/30094333.png[/img] First the boom came, then the ground shook violently. (Was that what Justin had been yelling to everyone about?) Jason was digging and suddenly he hit something solid! He looked over his shoulder and the sight that met his eyes was not something he wanted to see. This… thing, was staring at him, moving towards him. He dug quickly and suddenly the ground gave way. He found himself falling… what was going on?? His stick clattered away somewhere unknown. At the present moment he is kicking in this… [i]pipe[/i]?? To try and slow his fall. He waits to see what is at the end…
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/p32p1pjvpqpxus235ekq.png[/img] Gibson sees the strange meteor-like object and goes down to get a closer look. While he is there he even out his land to prevent flooding if another rainstorm ever occurs.
[IMG]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/hvv0q09tyfz0r459m10b.png[/IMG] Justin walks furthur but then the ground shakes and he falls through it he is stuck and he shouts out to ediku and the sentient " HELP!!!"
Declare... Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/9u5zefjskq3otriftvm.png[/img] Gibson makes another door inside.
[IMG]http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4305/mspaint2.png[/IMG] The Leading man formerly wearing Green Leaves the Comms Center after they install a proper door. He wanders into a tunnel while looking for things about that could be useful and spots a Mutant. He is horrified by this, and Is more than sure It will probably try to kill him. He Unholsters his Sidearm and Blows its head off.
Declare. Edit: [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/c7oddgh162glksyzd98i.png[/img] Gibson decides to go to his storage room and dig across the lake, since he cannot build a bridge over the lake, when suddenly he hit some VERY hard and thick metal wall. It seemed to have a door, with an airtight lock and optical sensor. It almost looked like a safe!
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.