• Vidya Game Thread V2 - ArmA all day erryday
    6,153 replies, posted
Yeah I remember something about it being at 1:30, but that was back when the whole thing was still being drawn up
Hellsoldier, you told me the game started 3:30 -5. It's 1:07 -5 right now.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34095652]Yeah I remember something about it being at 1:30, but that was back when the whole thing was still being drawn up[/QUOTE] It is at 1:30 EST, which is in 20 minutes.
[QUOTE=oakman26;34095622]Lol we are organized. Yesterday we got plenty of people in our training. [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Just delay it, we'll be tehre when we thought it was happening[/QUOTE] Guys we're so organised. I mean we told our entire team the wrong time but we are the most organised EVER
You people don't understand. We have too many players in the EU timezone to postpone. Next time, figure your shit out. We can't accommodate for you just because your leadership told you the wrong time, sorry.
Time zones, fuckers, its in 2 hours 15 minutes I believe. 12:30 west time.
[QUOTE=HellSoldier;34095682]You people don't understand. We have too many players in the EU timezone to postpone. Next time, figure your shit out. We can't accommodate for you just because your leadership told you the wrong time, sorry.[/QUOTE] Too bad you told us 3:30 -5 -5 is EST you homo. I'm in EST Suddenly, HellSoldier was really really WRONG.
Arma 2: Drama Operations.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34095706]Too bad you told us 3:30 -5 -5 is EST you homo. I'm in EST Suddenly, HellSoldier was really really WRONG.[/QUOTE] The plan was 1:30 since the very first time we decided on a time. I don't know where you got the 3:30 but that's definitely not what anyone told you.
HellSoldier, wait 2 or so hours, or we'll take it as an unconditional surrender by your forces. Pick your poison.
im so fucking shit at this never trust me with anything like this again [b]fuck[/b]
[QUOTE=HellSoldier;34095682]You people don't understand. We have too many players in the EU timezone to postpone. Next time, figure your shit out. We can't accommodate for you just because your leadership told you the wrong time, sorry.[/QUOTE] Hey, were ready when were ready. Our players are just as important as yours.
I'm in EST. It is 1:12 EST right now. If you don't have twelve people in 18 minutes for 1:30 EST/GMT-5, you will not have a match. That is all, get your timezones right.
Actually he is right, he said 1:30 -5.
You have until 1:30 -5 to post an answer. I hunger for the results. [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=HellSoldier;34095755]I'm in EST. It is 1:12 EST right now. If you don't have twelve people in 18 minutes for 1:30 EST/GMT-5, you will not have a match. That is all, get your timezones right.[/QUOTE] Read the post. 15 minutes.
Can't we delay for 2 hours? At least until our team leaders come online.
How many people do you have right now? [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] What server ? [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] I dont recall this being figured out.
[QUOTE=oakman26;34095784]How many people do you have right now? [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] What server ? [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] I dont recall this being figured out.[/QUOTE] Yeah they told us absolutely nothing and are now just expecting us to be totally ready when they are.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34095749]HellSoldier, wait 2 or so hours, or we'll take it as an unconditional surrender by your forces. Pick your poison.[/QUOTE] Or how about you play at the time that we both agreed on originally or we'll take it as you surrendered.
apparently you're now HellSoldier
Hey, we want to play just as bad as you do. We screwed up but that doesnt mean we're off.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34095810]Yeah they told us absolutely nothing and are now just expecting us to be totally ready when they are.[/QUOTE] We told you 1:30 EST. Not our fault you somehow managed to warp that into 3:30.
[QUOTE=RautaPalli;34095812]Or how about you play at the time that we both agreed on originally or we'll take it as you surrendered.[/QUOTE] It's gonna be awful boring with 4 vs 12. So how about we a few hours so we can have an actual game.
He was talking about the server info
[QUOTE=simkas;34095837]We told you 1:30 EST. Not our fault you somehow managed to warp that into 3:30.[/QUOTE] Look, we understand we fucked up. Can you guys be a bit more flexible? 2/3 of our guys are offline/sleeping.
Arma truly is the ultimate military simulator when all your careful planning totally goes to shit at the last minute.
jeez just chill out guys All that's going to happen is the onus is on you for a game. If you can find at least twelve people soon, game on. Otherwise, it will be a fault on your end that the game will not occur. Nothing much apart from that.
[QUOTE=simkas;34095837]We told you 1:30 EST. Not our fault you somehow managed to warp that into 3:30.[/QUOTE] I fucked it up because I adjusted it to my timezone, -7, making it 3:30 for me and then me telling everyone else specifically 3:30 -5.
We might not have enough people by then, since most of us planned their shit according to the old time.
It's 2 or so hours. Odds are, they won't have new plans by then, because if they had to go 2 hours from now, they wouldn't be there the whole original game anyhow.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.