• Vidya Game Thread V2 - ArmA all day erryday
    6,153 replies, posted
Ok well we planned for 3:30
Okay we'll wait until enough of your dudes come on, then if we'll have enough people still on on our side, we'll play, if not we'll do it next week.
[QUOTE=simkas;34095924]Okay we'll wait until enough of your dudes come on, then if we'll have enough people still on on our side, we'll play, if not we'll do it next week.[/QUOTE] Thanks. [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Are you their leader?
no
viewer list is astonishing. i only know one of you.
I'm the public relations officer since I played with you guys like once
We won't have enough people to play a match of this length in two hours. The match will most likely be postponed a week, there's nothing we can do apart from that. If you can't make it to that then there won't be another game for two weeks after that.
yeah but for some reason some of your guys don't like domi. What is wrong with them.
What a cruddy birthday present this is.
[QUOTE=HellSoldier;34095982]We won't have enough people to play a match of this length in two hours. The match will most likely be postponed a week, there's nothing we can do apart from that. If you can't make it to that then there won't be another game for two weeks after that.[/QUOTE] Down scale it [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Like We'll have some of our guys sit out
oakman that's a bad idea. Waiting a week sounds awesome, gives us a lot of time to get our formations sharpened to a razor edge
Hmm, seems good too
Atleast we can still play my Freight mission to have something to do today.
Or how about we have a big joint non-PvP game when your guys get on with whoever's still there on our side
[QUOTE=simkas;34096065]Or how about we have a big joint non-PvP game when your guys get on with whoever's still there on our side[/QUOTE] That'd be pretty neat, we could also just jump into a Warfare or big AAS mission, nothing serious. Mixed teams probably.
A joint game would be pretty cool, but it'd probably require a bit of planning, wouldn't it?
Isnt Europe's latest time only like 10:30 right now? Im sure you guys can like stay up. Its a weekend
[QUOTE=oakman26;34096117]Isnt Europe's latest time only like 10:30 right now? Im sure you guys can like stay up. Its a weekend[/QUOTE] Its 6:30pm in the UK. [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Haha, I knew this was going to be a failure, called it last night in the training.
I don't see why you guys need an excuse to play with us, you're free to play with us whenever....
More practice is what I call for!
[QUOTE=HellSoldier;34096136]I don't see why you guys need an excuse to play with us, you're free to play with us whenever....[/QUOTE] What?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aob4LdWiRZE[/media] IN OTHER NEWS
spergfest itt
[QUOTE=CheeseMan;34091535]couldn't attend the training 'cus I neglected to install @ACE 'till the last moment. I can't say I know much about ArmA except the command interface and basic controls, but I can follow commands more than well enough. If y'decide to lemme grace you with my presence I'll probably screw up once or twice, but it'll probably be minor shit like taking longer than everyone else to pick up the right ammunition ur call[/QUOTE] pages late but last time i played, it took me forever to get ammo and everyone left me behind and sloooowly moved the truck at a rate that i couldn't run to taunt me u guys are gayholes
[QUOTE=oakman26;34096200]What?[/QUOTE] he meant when that you can play with us whenever you want non-pvp wise, just for fun [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] damn i was really looking forward to a pvp game tonight
So I assume we're not doing this today then.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34097095]So I assume we're not doing this today then.[/QUOTE] We can still do other arma 2 things today. Also, you guys should get your KDF tags ingame. To do this simply give me your ArmA 2 PID, Ingame name, and a remark. [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/helpguide.png[/img] You'll also need to put this URL into your Squad URL slot thing: [url]http://krundletastic.webs.com/squad.xml[/url]
We should do warfare or something, so people can jump in and out as they please. Us as opfor, them as blufor.
Easiest way to resolve this problem, just play league of legends instead of arma, scurbs
kyle you're dumb stop posting ok
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.