• Second Light [Interactive]
    401 replies, posted
[B]FWOOSH! [/B][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sm0WB.png[/IMG] [B]EEEEEAAARRRRUUUM! ... CRASH! [/B][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kk9rX.png[/IMG] [B]fuck that hurt [/B]As far as you're aware, you have just fallen into a black void and hit the ground hard as shit. You've also got this white fire shit. If memory serves you right, you are a HUMAN FEMALE and your name is MABEL PRIMROSE. You have to be a FOOL to even FORGET what your name is or even your own species. Then again you do know some people who are foolish enough to do so. Anyways, you just crashed into a black void and are also void of any clothing or face. The last thing you remember is going to sleep so this might just be a dream. It's not that easy to figure out you're dreaming so probably not. Whatever the situation you are in right now, many thoughts are racing through your mind. >What are these thoughts?[sp]that means make a command you dunce[/sp] [B] -------------------------------------------[/B] If this seems familiar to you:- [sp]Yes, I have attempted an interactive like this before but only in the MSPA forums. However, due to lack of effort and interest, it eventually crashed. I put the link in my profile but eventually took it down. This was 7 months ago. Something recent gave me the idea to restart this from scratch with a "HD" remake. I hope you guys can make it enjoyable for me to make and for others to read. I hope to not have the same troubles I had back in the MSPA forums.[/sp] [sp]this also means i can listen to captain americas theme without as many bad memories[/sp]
>Look around you.
if it is a dream, try and think of the last dream like "scene" you were in.
[QUOTE=Zombie_2371;36695899]if it is a dream, try and think of the last dream like "scene" you were in.[/QUOTE] Just in case that you are actually in a dream that is just telling you you aren't in a dream even though you suspect it, you try to remember the last "scene" you were in. [img]http://i.imgur.com/tT5UO.png[/img] Your love and affection to hot dogs always manages to reach into your dreams. However, no hot dog is in sight so this is more likely to be a nightmare. Then again, nothing scary is happening. Yet. [QUOTE=KingdomBanned;36693500]>Look around you.[/QUOTE] Even in a black void of nothing, there must be something right? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ecN7n.png[/IMG] After looking straight, turning 360 degrees, the impulse to walk away is diminished by a large glowy crystal. You can feel its energies pulsing from where you are standing. You also happen to be clear of any white fire. >
>Punch the crystal into dust. It's a dream, you can do anything!
>Look at then INTO the crystal. If you see nothing, try touching it. If nothing then, break that bitch!
[QUOTE=ScottyWired;36701993]>Look at then INTO the crystal. If you see nothing, try touching it. If nothing then, break that bitch![/QUOTE] From where you're standing, you can see that the crystal is floating and is emanating some blue flame-like energy. The pulse is getting stronger. You walk up to the crystal to try and take a look into it. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZrLsV.png[/IMG] Wow, bigger than you thought. The energy surrounding it seems to be harmless as you try to see if there's anything going on inside it. Before you could finish your analyzing though... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mb4Hg.png[/IMG] It talks! Your face has also come back along with your mouth! You are also too startled to to break it. Speak back to it or something! >
>Look for the source of the voice, listen to what it has to say.
Eat it and absorb its powers and conciousness. Assimilate..
Listen to what it has to say. then, unless the voice tells you otherwise, Destroy the Crystal to see if you can Absorb its energy.
At college. Will update when I get home. Surprised no one has made a sentence to say.
> "I FUCKING HATE YOU, GO SUCK ON CRYSTAL TESTICLES!"
[QUOTE=calebc789;36706871]Listen to what it has to say...[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dMWH9.png[/IMG] "Listen closely Mabel..." "My name is Daedalus. I am a being not of this world but also part of it. That much I will tell you about myself." "Recently, a demon named Zeph has escaped from his prison." [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mQqsN.png[/IMG] "He is a very powerful being, capable of total obliteration." [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hIHEr.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NeoGk.png[/IMG] "This demon will stop at nothing for world domination. You are the only one that I can trust to defeat him." This sounds extremely fishy. You are still an apprentice archer and he's expecting you to defeat a demon? It's a dream anyway, so... [QUOTE=KingdomBanned;36715899]> "I FUCKING HATE YOU, GO SUCK ON CRYSTAL TESTICLES!"[/QUOTE] Before you could finish the second word, he silences you. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aFxcr.png[/IMG] "I know it sounds weird, but you have inherited a special power that none other has..." [QUOTE=calebc789;36706871]...then, unless the voice tells you otherwise...Destroy the Crystal to see if you can Absorb its energy.[/quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9ktX7.png[/IMG] "...my own." You feel your body refresh as a calming surge of energy flows through your body. You feel a lot stronger now. "I will now unsilence you. Is there anything more you'd like to know?" >
>"Who or what are you, and what just happened?"
[QUOTE=gregmasterx;36719135]>"Who or what are you, and what just happened?"[/QUOTE] I've been hoping for this command. Just so you guys know, I've got a tumblr up for a more "traditional" feeling, also to be used for other places. It's under my avy.
[QUOTE=gregmasterx;36719135]>"Who or what are you, and what just happened?"[/QUOTE] [I]As I said, I am Daedalus and I have brought you to a domain…[/I] [img]http://i.imgur.com/SBRVm.png[/img] [i]Just to make a request that I believe no other living being is capable of fulfilling…[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HuUv2.png[/img] [i]But what am I?[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PwUaY.png[/img] [i]That information is kept away from mortals like you.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rr3lw.png[/img] [B][I]Show me that you are worthy of such knowledge![/I][/B] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9HlNb.png[/img] As you ready yourself for the fight, you feel the crystal’s blessing fade from your body. Right now, the possibility that the being standing before you has god-like abilities is pretty high considering that the crystal referred you as a mortal. Could the crystal be a god? Having lost the blessing and being completely unarmed and unarmored, this fight might be near impossible to win. [I]Well? Would you risk your very soul for that information?[/I] >
Yes, the human curiosity overwhelms the need of self preservation. Also, don't forget to believe in yourself.
Pick up the crystal, and throw it at the purple girl.
[QUOTE=Zombie_2371;36721367]Yes, the human curiosity overwhelms the need of self preservation. Also, don't forget to believe in yourself.[/QUOTE] With it's very unusual offer and sudden aggression, your curiosity drives you to fight this being... [QUOTE=KingdomBanned;36724740]Pick up the crystal, and throw it at the purple girl.[/QUOTE] Without a word, you run for the crystal, hoping the energies sustaining it will let you carry it. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UMoTM.png[/IMG] Strangely, the purple being did not lift a finger. It just watches as you run. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iBzEo.png[/IMG] With a stroke of luck, you manage to lift the crystal without a fight. However, it's still too heavy to throw at the being, so... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PaeVZ.png[/IMG] The being is smashed beyond recognition and has made a huge mess. This probably means that you just won the fight. [I]This can't be![/I] Yeah, you just won. [I]My favorite familiar... defeated...[/I] Familiar? [I]Alright... if you truly wish to unlock the secrets of the universe and of my being, your friend, Kaolos Una, will help you.[/I] Horseshit. He should be the one telling you, not Kaolos. Then again, Kaolos is pretty much obsessed with spiritual stuff and history. It couldn't hurt to ask him. [I]I will only answer one more question from you. Then, you must leave![/I] >
Quick question. Do you guys know where I should advertise the tumblr?
HERE! Also, ask him how far can you push the power of Daedalus, without one of you fainting.
ask him if he will let you absorb him into your very soul. (multiple personality disorder coming right up!)
[QUOTE=Willlawrbet;36735498]Ask him how far can you push the power of Daedalus, without one of you fainting.[/QUOTE] Clearly, the crystal possesses great power as it's blessing from before had made you feel stronger. You ask if he can go further without negative side effects for either of you. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a1YH5.png[/IMG] [I]I cannot directly transfer my power to you. I can only give you a blessing, or sink myself into your soul. If my power is what you want, you can have it. I will merge into your soul when the time is right. Leave.[/I] Well that answers the other question you were thinking of. [QUOTE=Zombie_2371;36735822]ask him if he will let you absorb him into your very soul. (multiple personality disorder coming right up!)[/QUOTE] He's also probably worried that you could abuse the power if you got it now. [I]I have created an exit for you. Go through and back to your own world and wake from your slumber.[/I] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8bWIm.png[/IMG] A doorway to awakening... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bwd2I.png[/IMG] [I]Do not forget what I have requested. Defeat Zeph.[/I] Yeah. You won't forget to pay Daedalus a visit either. Right? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/shreW.png[/IMG] >Prologue: Part 2 ------------------------------------------------------------ [QUOTE=Willlawrbet;36735498]HERE![/QUOTE] Right under my avy. The first link. So what do you guys think so far? Part 2 will come after I sleep and finish college for the day.
Go buy a penis at the store. Oh wait, you said Second [B]Light.[/B] My bad.
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
Begin Chapter 02
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/e0aWK.png[/IMG] "Mabel!" Ughhh... "Wake up Mabel!" ...who? "Get up!" [quote] [B]MP:[/B] Ah! Mrs. Ferru! [B]Fe:[/B] Did you enjoy your nap? [B]MP:[/B] I... Uhhh... [B]Fe:[/B] I bet you're glad you got a front row seat. [B]MP:[/B] I'm very sorry! It won't happen again! [B]Fe:[/B] Hmph. Alright students, on with the lesson...[/quote] Aw crap, you slept during class! Lucky for you, that was the last class of the day. After leaving the class, you ponder what you should do next. Here's some info so commands aren't out of place:- 1) You study at Ultima Academy. It is the most prestigious academy in all of Cyrelia. 2) You stay at one of it's dorms. 3) Your main friends are Kaolos Una and Sylvia Rosen. Kaolos is a human guy obsessed with history and secret stuff. Sylvia is a felanian girl that is your roommate. 4) You are an apprentice archer. > _________________________________________ This was supposed to get done earlier but my hand is fucking spazzing out. I can only provide one picture now. Hopefully the next update I'll do fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Test powers to make a book float. Then steal a test tube from the science room.
I agree with testing your powers, but what would we need a test tube for? (Assuming these are serious commands) [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] Also, for my own suggestion: >Test out your powers somewhere private, perhaps a forest?
Guys. You don't have the powers yet. [QUOTE=Eonart;36738316][i]I will merge into your soul when the time is right.[/I][/QUOTE]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.