• General Discussion V4: POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR
    9,998 replies, posted
[QUOTE=teslacoil;35794902]My neighbor traded his CJ for a Mustang GT. Pretty sure he regrets it.[/QUOTE] Going from something fast to something slow or vis/versa is a real pain in the ass at first. I could peel out at stop lights and cruise at 100 in my GMC, but in my blazer I find myself actually following traffic rules. Mostly because it's slow as dirt and has a hard time doing even 70... [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] I love it though. Other than the loss of power/speed, no regrets at all. [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] get the jeep.
I've had something slow my whole life </3
[QUOTE=areolop;35791299]I bought a 5x Cheese pizza (SUPER CHEESY) so I walked up to her, opened the pizza, and said "This may be cheesy, but will you go to prom with me" [sp]The pizza was hot, and heavy as hell. She loves pizza though[/sp][/QUOTE] In reference to this, have an updated photo of my date: [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11823009/other/facebook8.png[/img] [sp]DP's wanna be GF[/sp]
[QUOTE=areolop;35798091]In reference to this, have an updated photo of my date: [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11823009/other/facebook8.png[/img][/QUOTE] She's cute
[QUOTE=teslacoil;35795262]You can't drive a Mustang with it's doors and roof taken off.[/QUOTE] I'm calling bullshit, technically you can. ...it's just a lot harder to put them back on.
[QUOTE=bradley;35798257]I'm calling bullshit, technically you can. ...it's just a lot harder to put them back on.[/QUOTE] Damnit, you know what I meant! [IMG]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-argh.gif[/IMG]
[QUOTE=bradley;35798257]I'm calling bullshit, technically you can. ...it's just a lot harder to put them back on.[/QUOTE] My life dream is to get a junk rear wheel drive car, strip it clean of all body panels, all interior (minus driver seat), and go drive in a big field. I have the field, I just need a free junk car.
>see lowered gti when im leaving five guys >he starts to pull in, slams on the brakes and leans out the window >AHH SHEIIT >goes like .1 mph over the slight lump of a curb while i sit there next to him laughing my ass off >looks at me and i give him a shit eating grin I shoulda told him to get some moarlow
I don't understand the point of lowering a car to the point where you can't even drive it properly
[QUOTE=Ollih;35798419]I don't understand the point of lowering a car to the point where you can't even drive it properly[/QUOTE] hellatyteflush swag brussef.
A
[QUOTE=Herr General;35790809]Take the Mustang mudding anyways. Put a giant lifted truck suspension and huge offroad wheels on it or something. :v:[/QUOTE] Yes. Kinda like this. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2001/2221221067_4d359f817e_o.jpg[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2r3vwv5.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Waffle99;35795656]looking at putting a turbo on my 2rz tacoma. Ive heard i should get a better head gasket, struts, and reinforced pistons as well as the turbo. The kit im looking at is 2500 but im wondering what installation would cost and the extra parts.[/QUOTE] ,,2rz. Get a egt and wideband a/f meter. Urd Maf calibrator and keep I under 8 psi u will be fine. At about 12-15 psi the head gasket goes. get a mil gasket from luis( paradise racing ) and arp heads studs and your good to about 20psi with fuel mods. But with gauges and 8 psi u will be fine with about 220-250 hp and realible motor. Customtacos has a lot of threads about turbo tacos But Urdusa Paradise racing And lc engineering Those are the sites to get stuff.
[QUOTE=Del91;35800974]Yes. Kinda like this. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2001/2221221067_4d359f817e_o.jpg[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2r3vwv5.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] I know a lot of people hate the idea of people doing this to muscle cars but I gotta say, that looks awesome.
[img]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/xYG08ver090/default.jpg[/img] What is the story behind this, i see the thumbnail all the time on youtube, but it's always bullshit and not actually in the video. I feel like that can't be a real crash.
Don't feel like making this into a paragraph so heres some fully sick -'s &#8206;-attempt to park on curb at wawa -lady comes out while im bouncing off the curb in 4lo -stop while she walks by -shes getting something from her pleb tier dodge dakota -i get on the curb finally "IS THERE A REASON YURRR ON THE KERRRB? -It's a jeep thing.... -storms off -guy comes out who works at wawa "hey buddy, can you move your tru- -sure man. "thanks" no prollem -lady comes out -as she backs out i bounce off of dat rev limiter because lol environment -brother comes to truck from inside wawa -tells me some lady came in screaming "THERES SOME ASSHOLE OUT HERE PARKED ON THE SIDE WAHHHLK" -guy goes out and comes back in "actually lady, he was pretty nice" -she maf. --Jeep things
i don't understand a word of what you typed
Parked on curb, some lady didn't think he should be parking in the parking lot. She went and bitched to someone inside the store, and when the guy came out and asked him to move, he did. She came back out and he rev'd his engine as she walked by, so she went back in the store and bitched again. Or something.
some cunt had a stick up her arse and got VERY upset that i put my front tires up on the curb. I did the natural thing when she left the store and reved the fuck out of my engine.
[QUOTE=Concur;35803312]some cunt had a stick up her arse and got VERY upset that [b]i put my front tires up on the curb.[/b] I did the natural thing when she left the store and reved the fuck out of my engine.[/QUOTE]damn jeep owners...
My crank and two rods decided they wanted to see the sun. They did... at the racetrack 110$ of towing later it is sitting at home with me in despair because of low fund and a engine swap on my mind
[QUOTE=Siminov;35795248]You probably never drove a CJ / Wrangler...[/QUOTE] When I get back to the states I'll post some pics, I have a 1965 Jeep CJ-5, no doors, no top , no roll bars. nice old skool CJ-5
[QUOTE=EvilSkydiver;35803944]When I get back to the states I'll post some pics, I have a 1965 Jeep CJ-5, no doors, no top , no roll bars. nice old skool CJ-5[/QUOTE] And I get to drive it :3
[QUOTE=ThermalArc;35803781]My crank and two rods decided they wanted to see the sun. They did... at the racetrack 110$ of towing later it is sitting at home with me in despair because of low fund and a engine swap on my mind[/QUOTE] Fuuuuuuuuuck That sucks, man. Any idea what happened?
[QUOTE=Ollih;35798419]I don't understand the point of lowering a car to the point where you can't even drive it properly[/QUOTE] Because camber [QUOTE=ThermalArc;35803781]My crank and two rods decided they wanted to see the sun. They did... at the racetrack 110$ of towing later it is sitting at home with me in despair because of low fund and a engine swap on my mind[/QUOTE] No more engineblock? Heart 240 update: I did all the paperwork today, $121 in fees and tax damn. Gotta pay smog test fees of about $60 which the 240 passed with flying colors. But the car is in working condition, just the basics for normal and safe operation for now, thanks to the craftsmanship of my mechanic. Maybe later I can order some cheapo dish wheel and new shifter knob. Get bank then start adding performance mods like coilovers and the like
[QUOTE=sHiBaN;35804692] [b]adding performance mods like coilovers and the like[/b] [/QUOTE] I never knew coilovers added HP/Torqe. [editline]643[/editline] Man I want another Audi badly. Just take engine out of,swap for 2.7T twin Turbo, install rollcage, and go drive it reckless. Upside to that would be spair engine for my DD and Spare interior parts ( alwase need cupholders).
[QUOTE=DPKiller;35804784]I never knew coilovers added HP/Torqe.[/QUOTE] Suspension performance is just as important as horsepower and torque. Output isn't all performance is. You don't measure the size of your dick by how much semen it produces do you?
[QUOTE=DPKiller;35804784]I never knew coilovers added HP/Torqe.[/QUOTE] You can't drift and corner amazingly without proper coils and it is as important and basic as upgrading engine components. The driver that finds the best line is almost somewhat comparable to having the equivalent engine output.
[QUOTE=DPKiller;35804784]I never knew coilovers added HP/Torqe.[/QUOTE] [img]http://atomic.uirpg.com/files/bradsays.PNG[/img]
[QUOTE=bradley;35804404]Fuuuuuuuuuck That sucks, man. Any idea what happened?[/QUOTE] I didnt look at it thorougly because it was dark, I was rather mad/sad ans was trying to get a tower platform here. One of the collar I used to clamp my ic piping in place was stripped and popped on the highway, this being a maf car, the ecu went into limp mode (aka 100%duty cycle on the injectors and retard the timing the most it can) but I coudnt pull over because I was in a construction zone and there was no where to stop, I limped it half a Kilometer but I fixed it and didn't boosted until the track (by the time I found a collar for it). but my bet is: fuel got in the oil, fuel as you know is a terrible lubricant. That+ a long stroke engine with incredible pistons speed= receipe for rodknock and block breaker Edit: my old folks gave me a subwoofer with a amp for it for my birthday (1st of may) but I guess now they'll be useless for a while... Until I can sort this situation I will probably end up going 2jz... but that ain't cheap (even if the jayz is bone stock)
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.