• General Discussion V4: POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR
    9,998 replies, posted
I need to replace my battery soon I think, the terminal's coated in corrosion and when it sits it has a weak start.
[QUOTE=Protocol7;37472234]I need to replace my battery soon I think, the terminal's coated in corrosion and when it sits it has a weak start.[/QUOTE] Yes you should get a new one, especially now that the weather's getting colder :v: but that kind of depends on where you live...
[QUOTE=Ldesu;37472415]Yes you should get a new one, especially now that the weather's getting colder :v: but that kind of depends on where you live...[/QUOTE] Colorado, where winter means even if my car could start, the question would be how could I drive it over a 3 foot tall snow drift that surrounds it
[QUOTE=Protocol7;37472478]Colorado, where winter means even if my car could start, the question would be how could I drive it over a 3 foot tall snow drift that surrounds it[/QUOTE] So it's pretty much an English-speaking Norway then :v:
[QUOTE=Ldesu;37472562]So it's pretty much an English-speaking Norway then :v:[/QUOTE] In the winter, pretty close, yeah. At least where I live. It's mostly because snow gets plowed into our cul de sac instead of out of it.
I just replaced my battery since it took a shit on me two days ago. $100 for this new one. I am going to be REALLY mad if my alt. goes bad
Oh man, battery terminal problems. At least I found out the problem I had with my truck, the wires weren't completely connected with the terminal connector so it works fine now but it pissed me off before when I didn't know what it was.
Today is a good day. I am now the happy owner of a beautiful 1986 Mustang foxbody GT. [img]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/562375_10150835313943999_1130570769_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/599136_10150919385268999_1994565990_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/543171_10150887682688999_1366639807_n.jpg[/img] PAGE KING WITH MUSTANG!!!
wait is gas cheap on base over there? because that thing will kill you otherwise [editline]30th August 2012[/editline] but super nice a++ 10/10
Fucking failed emissions testing again.... NOx and hydrocarbons were both twice the limit. EGR was checked, vacuum lines were checked, O2 sensor replaced..... I'm running out of ideas and time on my insurance.
I'm selling the supra I want to go on my own in life, I have two month to go of my studies. My dad is officially crazy and I've had enough with that fucker
[QUOTE=MIPS;37474287]Fucking failed emissions testing again.... NOx and hydrocarbons were both twice the limit. EGR was checked, vacuum lines were checked, O2 sensor replaced..... I'm running out of ideas and time on my insurance.[/QUOTE] Where I live, if you fail, and spend ~$120 having it repaired and still fail, you get a waiver. [editline]30th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ThermalArc;37474613]I'm selling the supra I want to go on my own in life, I have two month to go of my studies. My dad is officially crazy and I've had enough with that fucker[/QUOTE] This makes me sad, but I understand. :( [editline]30th August 2012[/editline] At least, I think I do.
I mean litterally: crazy
[QUOTE=ThermalArc;37474706]I mean litterally: crazy[/QUOTE] explain please
So um, according to [url=http://www.toysport.com/Technical%20Information/Toyota%20Differentials%20Identifications.htm]this,[/url] and this blurry picture, [IMG]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m598/Awike1991/Supra%20MKII/FB_IMG_13451708671527417.jpg[/IMG] Man my engine bay is filthy...the stock rear end in my Supy is a 7.5" 4.30 2 pinon LSD. I have no idea what rear end is in it now, but that's what it came from the factory with.
[QUOTE=ThermalArc;37474613]I'm selling the supra I want to go on my own in life, I have two month to go of my studies. My dad is officially crazy and I've had enough with that fucker[/QUOTE] :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Whybro...
I only have until monday to get inspected.. going to talk to my buddy tomorrow and see what's up but he said he would call me when his work was slow and i could go get a sticker but it's already thursday night so i don't know what's going on. i mean technically the bug is.. well, pretty illegal but i've driven by/next to about a dozen cops (without an inspection sticker, even) and none of them have even looked at me funny so i think really unless they just want to be a dick they'll never bother with me (then again technically speaking you're legally not allowed to have a bumper higher than 30" or lower than 16" but every bro truck with smoke stacks is well over that and all the clapped out ricers are well below that)
Speaking of cops, a cop followed me for a good 2.5 miles, from one side of the freeway to the other, and down side streets right up to where the residential streets started. I rolled up to a stop light and he hung waaaaay back, I think he was running my plates. Tags are good, I got insurance and no warrants mother fucker. Just cause my paint looks like shit...
I was on the toll road today and I saw a slicktop next to me as I merged on to the road. I stayed behind him to see the lulz that would inevitably ensue. He chilled in one of the middle lanes for a while, then got in the left lane and got right up on this F-150. He followed him for a good 2-3 minutes, then lit him up. I lul'd, then proceeded to resume my regular ~20mph over the speed limit.
[QUOTE=Del91;37475508]Speaking of cops, a cop followed me for a good 2.5 miles, from one side of the freeway to the other, and down side streets right up to where the residential streets started. I rolled up to a stop light and he hung waaaaay back, I think he was running my plates. Tags are good, I got insurance and no warrants mother fucker. Just cause my paint looks like shit...[/QUOTE] I doubt cops bug people just because their paint looks like shit. Have you [i]seen[/i] my Toyota?
im a month overdue on my inspection, tomorrow im getting muh cash and going to the gas station and passing it.
[QUOTE=bradley;37475626]I doubt cops bug people just because their paint looks like shit. Have you [i]seen[/i] my Toyota?[/QUOTE] You live in bumfuck, Oklahoma though. :v:
I had my x-pipe exhaust replaced with stock exhaust on my Porsche 928 yesterday to pass smog testing. The exhaust swap costs a bit, so for now the car is staying stock and is much, much quieter. I miss having straight pipes already :(
[QUOTE=bradley;37475626]I doubt cops bug people just because their paint looks like shit. Have you [i]seen[/i] my Toyota?[/QUOTE] Depends on where at, really. I live near what is essentially richy-rich territory, and the fat security guards would ever-so-subtly follow behind me when I drove down the road in my rusting pickup truck with no muffler.
[QUOTE=bradley;37475626]I doubt cops bug people just because their paint looks like shit. Have you [i]seen[/i] my Toyota?[/QUOTE] Depends on where you are. If there is some rusty POS in the richest neighborhood in the city.. that might be a bit suspicious
[QUOTE=Del91;37475758]You live in bumfuck, Oklahoma though. :v:[/QUOTE] 30 minutes from the second largest town in the state :v: Not exactly the middle of nowhere. I'm right on historic route 66 even.
[QUOTE=bradley;37475626]I doubt cops bug people just because their paint looks like shit. Have you [i]seen[/i] my Toyota?[/QUOTE] I was waiting for the opportunity to say this.
[QUOTE=areolop;37476390]Depends on where you are. If there is some rusty POS in the richest neighborhood in the city.. that might be a bit suspicious[/QUOTE] Pretty much me. All these automagic tubwagens and here's this POS13 rolling about. Even the Mexican rice have sturdier rides than me at this point :suicide:
Oh, yeah and I fixed my tail light the other day. No more out brake light, so I can't get pulled over for that anymore.
Apparently my car's thermostat opens at 92C, yet my car never goes above 88C ish. Sooo what, my radiator is never being used? (Which can't be right).
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.