• Facepunch Airsofters 2010 Picture Thread
    163 replies, posted
Why don't you look at all of my 1,295 posts, dunkass. [editline]23rd December 2010[/editline] 1,296 now
Just let it die. [editline]23rd December 2010[/editline] ninjas
ye like my hamster :( [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Don't reply to trolls as this further derails the thread" - verynicelady))[/highlight]
You guys should really try to make the composition more interesting like this: [IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8729/23982388.jpg[/IMG] spare me the shitty comments, I did it like in 5 minutes I'd do the group picture for you guys but I'm already working on requests from other people already so.... I major in art though
The top left one better be me, in which case you were able to capture just how badass I am.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;26924069]The top left one better be me, in which case you were able to capture just how badass I am.[/QUOTE] who else here uses IBA and wears an mich with glasses :rolleye:
God I'm a badass. If you have a paypal, I'll give you a dollar or something to finish it or make it an avatar or something.
I instantly recognized him as codemonkey. you should do the picture. Seriously. You got talent if you did that in 5 minutes.
I'm.. willing to commission you to do this picture for us. I'll toss you a couple dollars in your paypal account..
thats illegal 2 do that modelling nude w/ youngers guys
I should have a decent Russian load out tomorrow, I'll post pics then. I really should post more :v:
Holy hell, Fish or Kill [i]needs[/i] to do the picture. I could maybe throw some monies your way once I get some and set up a paypal or something.
Kill001, is that me on the right? Looks similar to one of my loadouts in one of the pictures I posted somewhere in here [editline]24th December 2010[/editline] Right bottom, with Lol magazien
[QUOTE=deathmog;26932414]Kill001, is that me on the right? Looks similar to one of my loadouts in one of the pictures I posted somewhere in here [editline]24th December 2010[/editline] Right bottom, with Lol magazien[/QUOTE] Reminds me of Fragmatics avatar
What happened to Fragmatic, I miss him being a ~RUSSIAN~
Who the fuck are you?
W0w00t I believe.
Dammit why did I not see "Jemmin" in his name I really hope Jenkem doesn't have an alt...What did he get banned for? I can't find the post.
[QUOTE=RenegadeSanta;26934888]Dammit why did I not see "Jemmin" in his name I really home Jenkem doesn't have an alt...What did he get banned for? I can't find the post.[/QUOTE] For repetitive trolling in the picture thread. He'll be back in a day.
Damn.
[QUOTE=FPKawaii;26934653]Who the fuck are you?[/QUOTE] I thought that was p. obvious or maybe that's just because i've known that kid since he was like six
Oh, hello there. Now that we're past that...I'll have a picture of myself in my hohoho loadout by tomorrow. Is that too late?
If you're Jenkem I'm going to be very sad.
[QUOTE=nope.avi;26938322]Oh, hello there. Now that we're past that...I'll have a picture of myself in my hohoho loadout by tomorrow. Is that too late?[/QUOTE] You shall post it in the Holiday competition thread, cause there should be more competitors.
Who do you think I am? Dean? Santa Clause? Maybe the latter. [QUOTE=deathmog;26938810]You shall post it in the Holiday competition thread, cause there should be more competitors.[/QUOTE] Tomorrow. When I get my new VFC. I will be doing my Timebomb impression. I trust these terms are acceptable...?
I guess if it's alright with him, just make sure it's christmassy to be in the competition/contest, whichever work you prefer. I'm getting my pictures ready tonight and i'm uploading them tomorrow after I finish up with presents and such.
I saw people doing this on facebook and couldn't help myself. [url]http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/vvg23VfUweEjG7J4Xorb[/url]
This weekend, I'll be getting a new phone so I'll put a picture of me up. Basically I look like a homeless Johnny Depp with an M14, no loadout, and long fucking curly hair. Ssweetie, why you rate me gaybow? :saddowns:
Oh wow we're actually doing this [IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/timebmb757/P1020083.jpg[/IMG]
How you do all that and still manage to look awesome is beyond me. I look like a drug cartel gunman of a tramp if I try to wear pajamas with my guns.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.