• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
jarry is closing threads or something
To answer your question in the questions thread, you have no o th er option besides a dboys ak74
Should've added "End of the world edition" to the title
SHIT [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] Well, just making sure but. Do the Dboys AK74s with full stock have a stock battery or reciever?
Receiver battery, though the stock is hollow so you could rewire if you wanted. I would rewire and put in that ICS bolt :v:
its the end of the world as we know it
BTW oakman go make the new questions thread since you killed that one too
what should the new questiones thread be called
V. invisible until you become a regular V. pls ignore me V. stop making a thread for every fucking question
two more years and BF3 happens
My dad's wanted an AR15 for awhile now, but the price is really turning him off. He's thinking if he ever does get one, he'll order the Upper reciever/stock section seperately from the lower/barrel section.
Okay so my New Years: Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. Don't do shit till like 8. Smoek weed erryday. Chillax with roommate. Watch the whole Times Square thing. /sex.
Guys we will vote here: Agree for my "V. GUYS WHERE DO I BUY MAGPUL RAIL COVERS FOR MY BETA SPOOTZNAAZ??" Useful for Jenkem's "v. Capitalist Scum"
I just read a report on why the female body would benefit from having their ears replaced by cat ears. Why did I just read that whole thing?
[QUOTE=FPKawaii;34016608]I just read a report on why the female body would benefit from having their ears replaced by cat ears. Why did I just read that whole thing?[/QUOTE] because tragedies are entertaining
[QUOTE=Psychokitten;34014837]My dad's wanted an AR15 for awhile now, but the price is really turning him off. He's thinking if he ever does get one, he'll order the Upper reciever/stock section seperately from the lower/barrel section.[/QUOTE] I bought an AR-7 at a garage sale. The lady that sold it to me thought it was a rifle stock.
Sup, turning 18 in 11 months and 1 day :dance:
wow garry is making the forums nice and new this isn't the only place
Looks like i came back at an opportune time, most of the board is getting new threads now so i'm not completely lost. Still trying to figure out why i left though......
lol i hope aall the threads dont gget closed because they all have 3000+ posts
Who cares, we'll just make new ones.
Good god what is happening to the Gold Member section OIFY what
I woke up thinking the GMF was gone but then there was oify and a bunch of other sections
Reddit: "We are a mature, intelligent, and informed website. However, fuck anyones religious beliefs, blab blab fairy tales. Disagree with anything? Downvote to heelllll."
The only difference between that and Facepunch is that we don't downvote, we rate dumb anything we disagree with. although I don't think mature and intelligent apply here
Sometimes when I'm out IRLing, we talk about some shithole club (and generally avoid it unless we're drunk enough not to care) when I'm OTIing, we talk about shithole websites, except I'm always sober OTI [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] reddit sucks
Reddit is a horrible site, the layout itself is horrendous to the eyes, the community is worse than youtube's, and to them everything sucks.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIOrQasR18[/media] I always think of this when Reddit is mentioned.
Airsoft forum doesnt feel the same for some reason :(
why
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.