• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
-snip- possibly banable. [editline]6th January 2012[/editline] bananable.
fuck i get back from school and i miss a muse discussion i've been enjoying their songs for a while now, since a little while after origins of symmetry (2001), and my favorite song is and will always be bliss
Rather interesting day, vomited 5 times, got galaxy s as a temporary phone until I get a new one (dog ate it)
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34085629](dog ate it)[/QUOTE] the FUCK
well, he chewed it enough that the touchscreen didn't work, so I used it as alarm clock.
Watching that triggers show, the FAL is not a fucking M14
jacked my friends monitor he left here after a LAN, having 2 monitors is sex
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34085629]Rather interesting day, vomited 5 times, got galaxy s as a temporary phone until I get a new one (dog ate it)[/QUOTE] God damnit, Milk.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34081439]Same thing as Mysteryman, except I love lyrics in songs. It's like a game, sure it can look pretty, but it's gotta have good gameplay too[/QUOTE] I actually agree. I listen to a lot of 80s power metal and really like bands such as Iron Maiden that put thought into their lyrics and the meaning, and yet occasionally they have songs with mind-numbingly dull lyrics (like those of 'Flight of Icarus') that I cannot enjoy. I've recently started listening to Rammstein. Their lyrics that blend sadomasochism or potent sexuality with simultaneously much more poignant themes, as well as wordplay relying upon the German language (the hast/hasst equivocation from 'Du Hast' is a great example) make them very entertaining to hear.
[QUOTE=catbarf;34087890]I actually agree. I listen to a lot of 80s power metal and really like bands such as Iron Maiden that put thought into their lyrics and the meaning, and yet occasionally they have songs with mind-numbingly dull lyrics (like those of 'Flight of Icarus') that I cannot enjoy. I've recently started listening to Rammstein. Their lyrics that blend sadomasochism or potent sexuality with simultaneously much more poignant themes, as well as wordplay relying upon the German language (the hast/hasst equivocation from 'Du Hast' is a great example) make them very entertaining to hear.[/QUOTE] Quickly! Go listen to steel panther :v: Their lyrics are literally just taking the piss out of everything. Apparently they're really popular right now in Philadelphia with wmmr.
[QUOTE=catbarf;34087890]I actually agree. I listen to a lot of 80s power metal and really like bands such as Iron Maiden that put thought into their lyrics and the meaning, and yet occasionally they have songs with mind-numbingly dull lyrics (like those of 'Flight of Icarus') that I cannot enjoy. I've recently started listening to Rammstein. Their lyrics that blend sadomasochism or potent sexuality with simultaneously much more poignant themes, as well as wordplay relying upon the German language (the hast/hasst equivocation from 'Du Hast' is a great example) make them very entertaining to hear.[/QUOTE] [B][I][U]MURDER FOR FREEDOM A STAB IN THE BACK WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE COWARDS ATAACCCCK[/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U]RUN TO THE HIIILLLLSSSSS[/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U]RUN FOOOR YOOOUURR LIIIIIIFE[/U][/I][/B]
[QUOTE=Dark Descent;34086943]Watching that triggers show, the FAL is not a fucking M14[/QUOTE] I had to rewind to make sure that I wasn't just seeing things when I first saw that. That show is just... AUGH. Check a few pages back in Tacticlol thread for my rant about it.
[B][I][U]RUN TO THE HIIILLLLSSSSS[/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U]run to the hilles[/U][/I][/B]
[QUOTE=net;34088036][B][I][U]MURDER FOR FREEDOM A STAB IN THE BACK WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE COWARDS ATAACCCCK[/U][/I][/B][/QUOTE] More like... I'm waiting in my cold cell When the bells begin to chime. Reflecting on my past life And it doesn't have much time. 'Cause at five o'clock They take me to the gallooooooooooooowwwwwwwsssssoooohhhhhh The sands of time, for me, are running looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww.
[QUOTE=net;34088036][B][I][U]MURDER FOR FREEDOM A STAB IN THE BACK WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE COWARDS ATAACCCCK[/U][/I][/B][/QUOTE] some lyrics may be more creative than others eg 2 Minutes to Midnight, Out of the Silent Planet, The Wicker Man
[QUOTE=catbarf;34088417]some lyrics may be more creative than others eg 2 Minutes to Midnight, Out of the Silent Planet, The Wicker Man[/QUOTE] [B][I]TWO MINUTES TO MIIIIIIIIIIIIDNIIIIIGHT TO KILL THE UNBORN IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB[/I][/B] Love Iron Maiden. [editline]6th January 2012[/editline] Also Mastodon is amazing, probably one of my favorite bands if not the top one.
The full lyrics, since it seems pertinent: [quote]Kill for gain or shoot to maim But we don't need a reason The Golden Goose is on the loose And never out of season Blackened pride still burns inside This shell of bloody treason Here's my gun for a barrel of fun For the love of living death. [Chorus] The killer's breed or the demon's seed, The glamor, the fortune, the pain, Go to war again, blood is freedom's stain, But don't you pray for my soul anymore. Two minutes to midnight The hands that threaten doom. Two minutes to midnight To kill the unborn in the womb. The blind men shout let the creatures out We'll show the unbelievers The napalm screams of human flames Of a prime time Belsen feast, yeah! As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy, We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies. [Chorus] The body bags and little rags of children torn in two And the jellied brains of those who remain to put the finger right on you. As the madmen play on words and make us all dance to their song, To the tune of starving millions to make a better kind of gun. [Chorus][/quote] [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=cardfan212;34088441]Also Mastodon is amazing, probably one of my favorite bands if not the top one.[/QUOTE] [img]http://www.meh.ro/original/2009_09/meh.ro213.png[/img]
[QUOTE=catbarf;34088485]The full lyrics, since it seems pertinent: [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] [img]http://www.meh.ro/original/2009_09/meh.ro213.png[/img][/QUOTE] Can't listen to that song without thinking of that picture. I kinda like their mellow stuff better than their heavy stuff though. In other news, this is awesome. [video=youtube;rGDiO1G0-K0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGDiO1G0-K0&feature=related[/video]
[img]http://screensnapr.com/e/cNjuoI.png[/img]
[QUOTE=mysteryman;34087724]God damnit, Milk.[/QUOTE] phones are tasty
[video=youtube;5wyh-3fvw40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wyh-3fvw40&feature=feedu[/video] He knows not what he speaks of.
Ok that comic was awesome. Anyone listen to The National as well? Half the lyrics make no sense :v: [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Also.... [B][I][U]RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIVES![/U][/I][/B]
I was going to post this a couple days ago when I found it posted on Facebook but I jsut remembered about it now. [img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2039/facebookowned.png[/img] Bitch got owned by the truth.
Bitch got served.
did highchief die
ye:(
[B][I][U]NOO HIGHcheF noooo god dammit no no no!!!1[/U][/I][/B]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.