• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
I'm getting really tired of seeing these dumb "IM A GIRL AND ALL GUYS SUCKS, HEY I'M A GUY AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN IGNORING ME YOU DUMB BITCH" stories that in abundance on the internet. It's both sides fault for not being obvious enough. The girl never makes a move on the guy because typically they aren't the ones who are expected to ask the other out. And they hang out for you for so long while you patiently bide your time forging a friendship in the process by always being there for her, she comes to see you as a friend and then the guy always acts too late and by the time he asks, it's like her brother asked her. [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Also i just made some earl grey tea and took a picture of the wrapper for some reason. [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7031/6651387827_889cc6d904_z.jpg[/img] EARL GREYYYYYYYYYYYY
Feel much better today, nearly fit as dad's fiddle, if my sister didn't sit on it... [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Feeling better, then I diarrhea (facepalm)
Heeeyyyy guuuuyyysss!
HEeeeey Jomt
Get well soon, dillo!
[QUOTE=mysteryman;34091096]I'm getting really tired of seeing these dumb "IM A GIRL AND ALL GUYS SUCKS, HEY I'M A GUY AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN IGNORING ME YOU DUMB BITCH" stories that in abundance on the internet. It's both sides fault for not being obvious enough. The girl never makes a move on the guy because typically they aren't the ones who are expected to ask the other out. And they hang out for you for so long while you patiently bide your time forging a friendship in the process by always being there for her, she comes to see you as a friend and then the guy always acts too late and by the time he asks, it's like her brother asked her. [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] Also i just made some earl grey tea and took a picture of the wrapper for some reason[/QUOTE] p much this^ you'll always have a better relationship with a person you don't know as a best friend also the guy who always says he's the nice guy is usually ignred beceause he doesn't do anything!
I can agree with that. Strangely enough, at my school, there are two "nerd" tables, and connected to that table is the one with ze best females ze school has to offer... Some people don't bring food/eat it on the bus (who cares if it's a 2hour ride, eat breakfast) and one of them asked for a bite of my hotdog :quagmire:, I gave her one. Next day she wanted a chunk of my burger. She said something I should be happy about, but I know it's just not with feeling (y'all can tell what was said here raight?)
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34092289]I can agree with that. Strangely enough, at my school, there are two "nerd" tables, and connected to that table is the one with ze best females ze school has to offer... Some people don't bring food/eat it on the bus (who cares if it's a 2hour ride, eat breakfast) and one of them asked for a bite of my hotdog :quagmire:, I gave her one. Next day she wanted a chunk of my burger. She said something I should be happy about, but I know it's just not with feeling (y'all can tell what was said here raight?)[/QUOTE] "I want to jump your bones" ?
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34092289]I can agree with that. Strangely enough, at my school, there are two "nerd" tables, and connected to that table is the one with ze best females ze school has to offer... Some people don't bring food/eat it on the bus (who cares if it's a 2hour ride, eat breakfast) and one of them asked for a bite of my hotdog :quagmire:, I gave her one. Next day she wanted a chunk of my burger. She said something I should be happy about, but I know it's just not with feeling (y'all can tell what was said here raight?)[/QUOTE] We should hang out/talk sometime?
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34092289]I can agree with that. Strangely enough, at my school, there are two "nerd" tables, and connected to that table is the one with ze best females ze school has to offer... Some people don't bring food/eat it on the bus (who cares if it's a 2hour ride, eat breakfast) and one of them asked for a bite of my hotdog :quagmire:, I gave her one. Next day she wanted a chunk of my burger. She said something I should be happy about, but I know it's just not with feeling (y'all can tell what was said here raight?)[/QUOTE] next time she asks for a hotdog, start taking your pants off.
Somewhat related: Got new classes a few days ago. The girls are swarming me, and It's actually kinda weird.
Well this girl I used to have a thing with (the best friend of my Ex, actually) just broke up with her guy, probably thinking of getting with her. Good idea y/n [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] wait. I think i'm the youngest of the group, except for oakman.
The youngest Ifapper?
This is a weird question, but does anyone know where I can get a Rock Band 2 or 3 drum set? Mine broke due to dumb friends hitting the pads way too hard.
[QUOTE=mysteryman;34091096]I'm getting really tired of seeing these dumb "IM A GIRL AND ALL GUYS SUCKS, HEY I'M A GUY AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN IGNORING ME YOU DUMB BITCH" stories that in abundance on the internet. It's both sides fault for not being obvious enough. The girl never makes a move on the guy because typically they aren't the ones who are expected to ask the other out. And they hang out for you for so long while you patiently bide your time forging a friendship in the process by always being there for her, she comes to see you as a friend and then the guy always acts too late and by the time he asks, it's like her brother asked her. [/QUOTE] This describe me except I don't even get to the point where I become their friend.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34094961]This describe me except I don't even get to the point where I become their friend.[/QUOTE] so really, it doesn't describe you at all
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34092822]Well this girl I used to have a thing with (the best friend of my Ex, actually) just broke up with her guy, probably thinking of getting with her. Good idea y/n [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] wait. I think i'm the youngest of the group, except for oakman.[/QUOTE] I think I may be the youngest, I don't know. How old are you?
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34092822]Well this girl I used to have a thing with (the best friend of my Ex, actually) just broke up with her guy, probably thinking of getting with her. Good idea y/n [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] wait. I think i'm the youngest of the group, except for oakman.[/QUOTE] I'm 14 so
[QUOTE=DarkZero135;34097684]I'm 14 so[/QUOTE] [img]http://www.facepunch.com/avatar/432332.png?garryis=awesome[/img] :respek: [img]http://www.facepunch.com/image.php?u=315105&dateline=1309159396[/img]
wow me too small world
im somehow not surprised that nopartyhats is 14
im teh ohnly 14.
i still wonder what oakmans age really is
I find it funny that you are so young, and still you're complaining on young players
Ditto
yea
I'm 15, lol. You 14 year olds are all underclassmen.
lame
at the 14 [editline]7th January 2012[/editline] stop being murderes!
n o im matuer 4 my age xD toasts! <333333 1337toastkillz!
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.