• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
9th company seemed really cool while watching it, but it wasn't all that great when I look back on it. Fight scenes were pretty good though.
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;34105302]I want to watch it just so I can see a PK(something or other) smashed into a face.[/QUOTE] its a five second long clip in a 2 hour long movie
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;34104684]that awkward moment when ossum is right and makes you realize that you're being a twat[/QUOTE] i see people just like you a lot, but youre the only one that has manned up about it. thanks///
ok i watched super 8 i want a 'nam loadout now
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;34106328]ok i watched super 8 i want a 'nam loadout now[/QUOTE] What did you think of it?
it was good, i liked it. worth a watch imo
Make sure you wait through the credits for a nice surprise.
[QUOTE=cardfan212;34106477]Make sure you wait through the credits for a nice surprise.[/QUOTE] Ill be sure to watch it if i get the chance then.
[QUOTE=catbarf;34102593]I'm 19 and October as well. What day?[/QUOTE] 26, I like having my birthday close to Halloween, and normally the August leaves reach their max coolness level on my birthday or thereabouts.
[QUOTE=notrabies;34107464]26, I like having my birthday close to Halloween, and normally the August leaves reach their max coolness level on my birthday or thereabouts.[/QUOTE] ok what the fuck get off my birthday you dicksmokerr
I had it before you bro.
[QUOTE=notrabies;34107696]I had it before you bro.[/QUOTE] fuck :(
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;34106328]ok i watched super 8 i want a 'nam loadout now[/QUOTE] Join the line. I'm still gathering things for my nam loadout. Also i have like 20 super 8 posters at my house that i took from work. Also also, how the fuck did i miss this gay furry intervention? I MISS ALL THE FUN. MILK HAVE FUN WITH ME.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34105030]I'm trying much harder as per my new year's resolution. It pains me that I'VE been so much of a twat that i'm a laughing stock around here and i aim to fix that.[/QUOTE] Your still a twat, or use a normal word like faggit, and nope your laughing stock dude, so stfu [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] Just to be clear, i do not like you [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - postal))[/highlight]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkIj1DapjQ&feature=related[/media] i want an avatar of :51 and 1:21 that guy is my fucking hero hes also on this video at 1:43 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e1_K-JDfOk&feature=related[/media] [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] quick everybody add him [url]http://gyazo.com/7a6045faa9d76806ccb5bdf452398eb2[/url]
[QUOTE=cardfan212;34102640][QUOTE=Aznsniper911;34102489]Youngest 17 year old, 18 in November.[/QUOTE] I'm November 5, you?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Dark Descent;34103354][QUOTE=Aznsniper911;34102489]Youngest 17 year old, 18 in November.[/QUOTE]Same, 19th for me[/QUOTE] 18 in November 3rd
Just got done watching Pirate Radio. Fantastically fun film. From a critiquing standpoint however; it's an abomination. On a cinematographic standpoint; it's refreshingly good. From a Musical standpoint it's just god damned fucking amazing.
[QUOTE=piggycan99;34108447]Your still a twat, or use a normal word like faggit, and nope your laughing stock dude, so stfu [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] Just to be clear, i do not like you[/QUOTE] ossum please just ignore this
[QUOTE=piggycan99;34108447]Your still a twat, or use a normal word like faggit, and nope your laughing stock dude, so stfu [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] Just to be clear, i do not like you[/QUOTE] "Twat" is quite a normal word where I come from
My resolution was to become a unicorn. I think I'm getting close...
[QUOTE=tommyc225;34112599]"Twat" is quite a normal word where I come from[/QUOTE] You come from the land of Pythons, Adams (who worked with the Pythons), and Pratchett. All are extremely funny, even to some of us uncivilized Americans.
[img]http://f.braxupload.se/rcc55s.jpg[/img] [img]http://f.braxupload.se/c3xwfz.jpg[/img] Credits to Tankman for paintjob
W00t don't get a new avatar!!!
the black spaz...
[QUOTE=piggycan99;34108447]Your still a twat, or use a normal word like faggit, and nope your laughing stock dude, so stfu [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] Just to be clear, i do not like you[/QUOTE] please get the fuck out
[QUOTE=piggycan99;34108447]Your still a twat, or use a normal word like faggit, and nope your laughing stock dude, so stfu [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] Just to be clear, i do not like you[/QUOTE] who likes you
new cold symptom my body has thrown at me: constant crying for no reason what the fuck
[QUOTE=Stupideye;34112469]ossum please just ignore this[/QUOTE] Don't worry man, i'm conditioned to ignore everything he says. At least even W0w00t has useful things to say every once in a while. All he does is shitpost. Cause he's 12.
i feel fine emotionally [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] this is stupid [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] fuck you ossum you broke mt automerge
dont worry fishmuffin milkandcooki is here for you
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.