• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
all the threads are so short and 1 page now
[QUOTE=the_killer24;34019654]all the threads are so short and 1 page now[/QUOTE] mostly this, it just feels so empty
I dunno, I like that new thread smell all of the OP's are incredibly shit though, very dissapointed guys
fucking oakboy making these shitty ops
Its a daily life thread... [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] This is my competition "I couldn't think of a witty title :saddowns: Suggest a war movie for me, something on netflix instant~ Or I'll just watch jericho. "
talk shit get hit
[QUOTE=oakman26;34020265]Its a daily life thread... [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] This is my competition "I couldn't think of a witty title :saddowns: Suggest a war movie for me, something on netflix instant~ Or I'll just watch jericho. "[/QUOTE] You seen We Were Soldiers?
I was trying to watch it that day but the streaming site sucked dick.
My girl friend blew me whilst I played MW3. I lived what so many fanboys dare to dream. I was sharing a carmel lava cake thing with my girl friend too, and she thought it'd be playful to dip my finger in some and suck it off. Which it would have been except it was still scoulding hot and I burnt myself.
oh my god so jelly right now [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] I swear to god you could serve me on a fucking plate
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;34020756]My girl friend blew me whilst I played MW3. I lived what so many fanboys dare to dream. I was sharing a carmel lava cake thing with my girl friend too, and she thought it'd be playful to dip my finger in some and suck it off. Which it would have been except it was still scoulding hot and I burnt myself.[/QUOTE] I'm gonna be honest, I find it kind of trashy how you're constantly posting about you fucking your girlfriend or her sucking you off. I mean shouldn't you have a bit more respect for her and for us. I'm pretty sure all of us with girlfriends mess around all the same but we don't feel the need to brag about it.
I have to admit, you are one of the only two people I know who brags about having sex, though the other person has had sex with a good number of women :v: [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] I don't mind it though, even if it does remind me that I'm not having any :suicide:
I just thought of what it'd be like if Smartness returned. Poor w0w00t.
[QUOTE=wewt!;34021043]I have to admit, you are one of the only two people I know who brags about having sex, though the other person has had sex with a good number of women :v: [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] I don't mind it though, even if it does remind me that I'm not having any :suicide:[/QUOTE] By girlfriend he actually means his hand. So in reality he just jerked off whilst playing MW3 and eating cake. you freak.
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/yBsZiy.png[/img] woah lol it's already seven
[QUOTE=cardfan212;34021670]I just thought of what it'd be like if Smartness returned. Poor w0w00t.[/QUOTE] there were so many ways around that system i've been around fp since june 05 and a bit before. i kept my smartness up by moderating between shit and good that raised it and lowered it for it to stay p. much around 5,000 (default smartienes)
I'm sorry guys I just wanted to be popular :C
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;34022013]I'm sorry guys I just wanted to be popular :C[/QUOTE] lol
[QUOTE=jomt1234;34017284]Sup, turning 18 in 11 months and 1 day :dance:[/QUOTE] 4 months and 1 day for me.
2 years 10 months 3 days for me.
uhm 11 months and 17 days. I don't wanna grow up just yet :c
im 18 no job no car no license no money too many bills to pay 99 problems, bitch aint 1
The trip to the firing range didn't go so well. The place was open, but it seems that a bunch of other people had the same idea as us. The place was packed. Still, I got to take a close look at some kind of semi-auto AKM thing. Had the stamped receiver and everything.
im 18 already huehueheu aka nothing changes so dont get excited
18 in like, 27 days.
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;34022160]im 18 already huehueheu aka nothing changes so dont get excited[/QUOTE] Except you can apply for a FOID card and vote for whichever idiot you want to run the country. EDIT: Guess which one I'm looking forward to.
fenris you are lying we get to go to jail now for having relationships with 16 year old latino girls
[QUOTE=Psychokitten;34022183]Except you can apply for a FOID card and vote for whichever idiot you want to run the country. EDIT: Guess which one I'm looking forward to.[/QUOTE] like it matters, some dumbass in the electoral college gets to vote for whichever idiot they want. and i don't live in Illinois so it doesn't matter either
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;34022199]like it matters, some dumbass in the electoral college gets to vote for whichever idiot they want. and i don't live in Illinois so it doesn't matter either[/QUOTE] What state?
[QUOTE=Moose;34022153]im 18 no job no car no license no money too many bills to pay 99 problems, bitch aint 1[/QUOTE] king of the roaaddd
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.