• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
why is this even a thing colds can do [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] what biological purpose does this serve
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34114639]why is this even a thing colds can do [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] what biological purpose does this serve[/QUOTE] Is it just like Tears leaking from your eyes or do you feel the need to curl up and cry? Because if it's curling up and crying that's fucked up and you should get checked out.
[img]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/scraps/STUPID.gif[/img] [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] just like leaking [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=milkandcooki;34114637]dont worry fishmuffin milkandcooki is here for you[/QUOTE] tell me of your homeworld, Usul.
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34114764][img]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/scraps/STUPID.gif[/img] [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] just like leaking[/QUOTE] Oh yeah, that shit happens. I know there's a reason but i forget what that reason is. [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] Also i had the second most amazing dream ever(the most amazing dream ever was friday night, but i'm not going to go into it) So i dreamt it was christmas and shit, and that i got like 4 brand new AEGs..........and one of them was an AEK 971. Another was a VFC SCAR-L i think, and i forget what the other two were but i think one was an AK 74. When i woke up i was SO SAD that i for starters didn't get any new guns but because my douchebag mind tricked me into thinking there was an airsoft AEK-971. But i was so happy during that dream man. So fucking happy. I even got to shoot it, the gearbox was so crisp and the accuracy was spot on. Is this..........Is this what love feels like? FUCK CHELL I WANT AN AEK-971!
Argh, I have strep and I have like 3 projects I need to do for tomorrow.
My eyes "leak" sometimes
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34114610]Don't worry man, i'm conditioned to ignore everything he says. At least even W0w00t has useful things to say every once in a while. All he does is shitpost. Cause he's 12.[/QUOTE] TOO bad im not 12, derp
-snip-
To*
Quick, grab the nearest book and flip to page 45. First sentence is how you explain your sex-life! ‎"The Proletarian movement is the self-conscious, independent movement of the immense majority, in the interest OF the immense majority." Oh.... That's what I get for keeping a copy of the Communist Manifesto on my desk [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] So uh everyone still thinks you're ACTUALLY 12? heheh
[QUOTE=W0w00t;34113435]the black spaz...[/QUOTE] can't do it easily son, it has to be a 64x64 .apng under 27.1kb or w/e for blues aka two colors and like six frames [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Stupideye;34115594]To*[/QUOTE] wait what
Why do we even use .gifs. .apngs are so much better. Browsers need more apng support god dammit
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34115659]Why do we even use .gifs. .apngs are so much better. Browsers need more apng support god dammit[/QUOTE] not until there's more programs that support .apng it's a pain in the ass to work with atm
[QUOTE=net;34115582]you were born in 1999 fucker ass[/QUOTE] Your dumb, just cause there is a 99 in me name dont mean i was born in 1999 im not 12
[sp]he's actually 16[/sp]
does he act like this in real life
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34115833]does he act like this in real life[/QUOTE] If your ask venom hes gonna say yes, but if you ask me no im an educated person who is very literate
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34115833]does he act like this in real life[/QUOTE] actually no he's dumb, but not annoying irl
"När boken släpptes i Stockholm kom det 600 pers till signeringen, så räkna med kaos!" Massive orgie?
wait what what book
[QUOTE=piggycan99;34115756]Your dumb, just cause there is a 99 in me name dont mean i was born in 1999 im not 12[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/INLTm.png[/IMG] look at page 12 of this thread youre either lying or a complete fucking retard :downs: [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - postal))[/highlight]
the latter
[QUOTE=venom;34115946]wait what what book[/QUOTE] Rocky och Katterna
[QUOTE=net;34116000][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/INLTm.png[/IMG] look at page 12 of this thread youre either lying or a complete fucking retard :downs:[/QUOTE] Didn't he post one time that he was in grade 12 but doing grade 10 classes?
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34116186]Didn't he post one time that he was in grade 12 but doing grade 10 classes?[/QUOTE] i probably wasnt around then, but i would love a link or screencap if someone can find it
Yeah well ur all dumb you only one thought i was 12
[QUOTE=piggycan99;34116255]Yeah well ur all dumb you only one thought i was 12[/QUOTE] no ur teh dumb im literaet im lkie 34 so ur pwnd noob!!!
Hey guys Chinese new year is approaching.
[QUOTE=net;34116290]no ur teh dumb im literaet im lkie 34 so ur pwnd noob!!![/QUOTE] kk, nice story
You know you get all the cool, funny kids in school that everyone loves. Piggycan99 is like the retard that tries to copy them and ends up being a complete fucking sperg and no one likes him. [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] I feel sorry for Venom as he knows him in real life.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.