• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
[QUOTE=W0w00t;34021993]there were so many ways around that system i've been around fp since june 05 and a bit before. i kept my smartness up by moderating between shit and good that raised it and lowered it for it to stay p. much around 5,000 (default smartienes)[/QUOTE] So smart you've stayed under the radar of ~trouble~.. [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/122c6914afc9fde2570286b90a8db69a.png[/img]
[QUOTE=Psychokitten;34022250]What state?[/QUOTE] texas
I'm 19 in 47 days
bitches see me on my moped and they know whats good
18 in 3 years, 4 months and some 25 days
[QUOTE=Psychokitten;34022183]Except you can apply for a FOID card and vote for whichever idiot you want to run the country. EDIT: Guess which one I'm looking forward to.[/QUOTE] You can apply for FOID at any age IIRC but can only buy long guns at 18 and handguns at 21. It doesn't really matter though, because if you are under 21 and are with a FOID owner above 21 then it's all good.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34022667]18 in 3 years, 4 months and some 25 days[/QUOTE] HA
oh god a new Gold Member Category. OIFY is unlocked
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;34022160]im 18 already huehueheu aka nothing changes so dont get excited[/QUOTE] Except drivers license, going out drinking (legally now hehue), and able to carry airsoft without hiding it like some kind of fucking drugs so the cops won't steal it from you and throw it to hell.
18 in 2 months, 14 days.
[QUOTE=cardfan212;34022697]You can apply for FOID at any age IIRC but can only buy long guns at 18 and handguns at 21. It doesn't really matter though, because if you are under 21 and are with a FOID owner above 21 then it's all good.[/QUOTE] Ah, I forgot that. I won't be able to buy a gun when I turn 18 anyway, gotta save whatever money I make for college. Even though my parents are paying tuition.
[video=youtube;46PXaJxzuDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE&list=FLU-tt6o6ylmKOYMMEkDHU1w&index=3&feature=plpp_video[/video] Great song right here. [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] Also, since we've had enough time to reflect upon 2011, what is everybody's favorite everything? [U]Music[/U] Mastodon - The Hunter [U]Movie[/U] probably Super 8 but I can't remember a lot of the movies from 2011 [U]Game[/U] Skyrim or BF3
[QUOTE=ttam6297;34022305]So smart you've stayed under the radar of ~trouble~.. [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/122c6914afc9fde2570286b90a8db69a.png[/img][/QUOTE] hi butlers brother back to troll?
back from the oify. my eyes
pics so small you can't even read the length of bans, nor reasons [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] besides that is over the span of literally like 5 years [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] the periods between bans / 12 hour bans / locks / name change of thread is like months
[QUOTE=W0w00t;34022954]pics so small you can't even read the length of bans, nor reasons [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] besides that is over the span of literally like 5 years [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] the periods between bans / 12 hour bans / locks / name change of thread is like months[/QUOTE] Don't forget about the perma ban. Check my record...
permaban was simply because i was gold member therefore eligible to be banned for not being liked i don't see what this has to do with anything why are you even here [B][I][U]butlers brother who has also joined in on his blatant and aggressive trolling techniques[/U][/I][/B]
butler is gay, butler's brother is gay, german is cool
[QUOTE=W0w00t;34024428]permaban was simply because i was gold member therefore eligible to be banned for not being liked i don't see what this has to do with anything why are you even here [B][I][U]butlers brother who has also joined in on his blatant and aggressive trolling techniques[/U][/I][/B][/QUOTE] I am here because I can be here, plus I wanted to check in on Krundle and their private airsoft forum, and see what you guys are "doing".
wot happened to the tinychat [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ttam6297;34024492]I am here because I can be here, plus I wanted to check in on Krundle and their private airsoft forum, and see what you guys are "doing".[/QUOTE] lol private airsoft forum
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34024511]wot happened to the tinychat [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] lol private airsoft forum[/QUOTE] 65% of the people that post on here have some assosciation with Krundle. Probably more-
[QUOTE=ttam6297;34024492]I am here because I can be here, plus I wanted to check in on Krundle and their private airsoft forum, and see what you guys are "doing".[/QUOTE] you hate us you don't airsoft you're butlers brother you hate krundle youre butlers brother you come here to point out my ban history in an attempt to bring me out and troll me you're not.....................................welcom...........
[QUOTE=W0w00t;34024575]you hate us you don't airsoft you're butlers brother you hate krundle youre butlers brother you come here to point out my ban history in an attempt to bring me out and troll me you're not.....................................welcom...........[/QUOTE] I airsoft and shoot real guns and play Call of Duty MW3(sarcasm).
yo little butler, leave [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ttam6297;34024584]I airsoft and shoot real guns and play Call of Duty MW3(sarcasm).[/QUOTE] haha oh wait that wasn't funny
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34024604]yo little butler, leave [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] haha oh wait that wasn't funny[/QUOTE] I have a faster reload than you. By far. Which makes me superiorly better.
faster reload? what are you on
lol.
like what are you even TALKING about
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34024634]like what are you even TALKING about[/QUOTE] I can reload cock and shoot my airsoft weapon faster than anyone both sides of the Mississippi. Not to mention I can load .22 rounds and chamber them faster than any indivisual in the world. I can also quick reload a .45 Colt in 3.1 seconds which includes cocking it back and firing a round.
oh god im dying get the fuck out
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.