• Daily Life Thread-V4 2012
    2,498 replies, posted
'woe is me girls don't date me because i'm a sad loner' 'well maybe you should talk to them so you're not a sad loner' 'no fuck that' wait one week, goto line 1
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34418712]I'd be too tempted to rage if I tried that. And I'd probably need a lot of booze for me to not write a massive rant about how women are fucking retarded.[/QUOTE] That's fine, be pissed. Say some thing like "Hey, stop stereotyping, I'm not the same as a lot of the tremendous douchebags around, fuck those guys."
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34418712]I'd be too tempted to rage if I tried that. And I'd probably need a lot of booze for me to not write a massive rant about how women are fucking retarded.[/QUOTE] oh taepo, and for a second there I thought things would be different [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11323379/2mwoc2.gif[/img] u rascal
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34418712]I'd be too tempted to rage if I tried that. And I'd probably need a lot of booze for me to not write a massive rant about how women are fucking retarded.[/QUOTE] Maybe you just like men.
[QUOTE=D3vils Buddy;34418603]Kyle thought i was Australian.[/QUOTE] Cuz you are
[QUOTE=DarkSamus;34419001]Maybe you just like men.[/QUOTE] I'm not sexually aroused by cocks I'm sorry. I'm attracted to women, I just don't like how retarded they are most of the time. [editline]27th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=notrabies;34418783]That's fine, be pissed. Say some thing like "Hey, stop stereotyping, I'm not the same as a lot of the tremendous douchebags around, fuck those guys."[/QUOTE] And then I sound like the douchebag who takes advantage of girls who just get out of relationships and want to be appreciated.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34419126]I just don't like how retarded they are most of the time.[/QUOTE] Wow, it's really surprising that girls go for those [i]other[/i] douchebags instead of a kind, understanding guy like yourself. Totally would not expect that. Nope.
Go bi, men for relationships women for secks MASTER PLAN FOR TAEPO
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34419126]I'm not sexually aroused by cocks I'm sorry. I'm attracted to women, I just don't like how retarded they are most of the time. [editline]27th January 2012[/editline] And then I sound like the douchebag who takes advantage of girls who just get out of relationships and want to be appreciated.[/QUOTE] I think you're the one being the retard, not the girls. [editline]27th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=piggycan99;34419061]Cuz you are[/QUOTE] I wish!
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34419240]Go bi, men for relationships women for secks MASTER PLAN FOR TAEPO[/QUOTE] But then you'd end up dating gay guys who want to have butsecks when you only want to have sex with women. That doesn't work. [editline]27th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=catbarf;34419220]Wow, it's really surprising that girls go for those [i]other[/i] douchebags instead of a kind, understanding guy like yourself. Totally would not expect that. Nope.[/QUOTE] Just piss off ok. You're not being useful at all.
I AM THE ONE THAT WILL BRING YOU DOWN AND WHEN YOU FALL YOULL FEEL ME YOULL SEE MY FACE ON THE BATTLEGROUND 808 DROP
I'm sure as internet dwellers some of you have to had been as socially awkward as me at one point. If so, what did you do to change? And is it too late for me to even bother with trying to change in my last semester of high school or should I just save it for college?
I didn't. I stayed like the dweller I am, miss fortune apparently liked me
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34419674]I'm sure as internet dwellers some of you have to had been as socially awkward as me at one point. If so, what did you do to change? And is it too late for me to even bother with trying to change in my last semester of high school or should I just save it for college?[/QUOTE] I've never been socially awkward, but I used to be kinda shy. Then my confidence got a boost and now I'll happily talk to anyone regardless of how well I know them.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34419674]I'm sure as internet dwellers some of you have to had been as socially awkward as me at one point. If so, what did you do to change? And is it too late for me to even bother with trying to change in my last semester of high school or should I just save it for college?[/QUOTE] Save it for college, that's what I'm doing.
OR use the last semester as a trail run. Learn from something that goes wrong.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34419317]Just piss off ok. You're not being useful at all.[/QUOTE] What do you expect me to say? If you continue to mutter under your breath about how women are all irrational and retarded and yet simultaneously whine about how women never seem attracted to some loner guy they don't know, you're never going to get a girlfriend. To then complain that you're the nice guy and women only date assholes, while at the same time being rampantly misogynistic, makes you look like an asshole. If you want to get a girlfriend, if you want to meet people, if you want to be less of a social outcast, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE. If you're not willing to change, you have no right to complain that things are staying the same. And sometimes you do resolve to change. Good on you for at least asking what other people have done. And you know, if I saw this a year ago when I was new on here, I'd be willing to give you my advice because I, too, was the social reject who never had a social life during high school. But we've all seen how your predictable bullshit comes up every goddamn month, and you make a half-assed commitment to change and then NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH. So please, tell me, what on earth do you want from us? I'm not unsympathetic to the problems of other people. What I'm unsympathetic to is complaining and then being too lazy to get out and actually fix the problem being complained about. You are responsible for your own happiness, you have to stop expecting things to just fall into your lap and get out there and make it happen.
[QUOTE=catbarf;34420121] So please, tell me, what on earth do you want from us? [/QUOTE] Better advice than "just talk to her". You said you never had much of a life and you were a social reject in high school so I'm sure you can understand how hard something that sounds so simple can be for someone like that. I understand it may even be the best advice that any of you could possibly be give me, but when you have absolutely zero confidence in yourself these simple things become highly impossible.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34420201]Better advice than "just talk to her". You said you never had much of a life and you were a social reject in high school so I'm sure you can understand how hard something that sounds so simple can be for someone like that. I understand it may even be the best advice that any of you could possibly be give me, but when you have absolutely zero confidence in yourself these simple things become highly impossible.[/QUOTE] It's the crucial first step, and there's no way to sugarcoat it. You just need to strike up a conversation, or find some way to create one. If you're not comfortable talking to girls, try conversing with a guy you don't know very well (or at all) to build up your confidence in talking to strangers. My advice is to look for a nerdy or more reserved girl- they're generally just as awkward and won't kick you to the curb if you screw up. But seriously, you just need to try. Get out there and talk to people. Don't go about this specifically looking to pick up a girlfriend- go about it to build up a social network of friends, both male and female. It's not the dating that's important, it's the social interaction. Once you can talk to people, you'll be able to find a girlfriend.
Okay time for pro relationship advice bro. It's sort of like talking to her. But you got to find out what she likes. You can't go "ILIKESLAYER"*mouthbreathing* Comment on what she is doing positively, I was walking around today and noticed this girl had a sketchbook and asked if I could see it(AGH ANIME "ARTIST") so I respond with "I like you style, it's clean and neat. Ever thought of dabbling into realism?" *insert 30 minute conversation here about art and mediums* I get her number and facebook. It's not about JUST talking to her its about not being an overbearing dick. Let her talk a lot. Bitches love talking a lot.
[QUOTE=Back_Slash;34420724][B]Let her talk a lot.[/B] Bitches love talking a lot.[/QUOTE] talking goes two ways though, don't just interview her
Usually you have to keep her interested.
When in doubt, just try and reroute the conversation to give you the upper hand. If a girl talks 30 minutes about art to you, you've got the right position to switch it over to something relative, like music for example, and give yourself the spotlight.
Or down to a sub-genre of art that you're good at, like drawing or watercoloring, or dipping your dick in a paintcan and slapping it on a paper or whatever keeps you motivated/happy.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;34421676]When in doubt, just try and reroute the conversation to give you the upper hand. If a girl talks 30 minutes about art to you, you've got the right position to switch it over to something relative, like music for example, and give yourself the spotlight.[/QUOTE] Well, I've got an interest in art myself, so when that happened to me, I immediately started to engage in a really nice conversation that ended up lasting for hours. And then I scored myself a girlfriend.
^^^^^ Take it from a pro
Obviously for me I'd want to find a topic other than art because I suck ass at it and have absolutely zero interest in it but I get the general point.
Shit mang, every time I talk to a girl it seems like it's going okay, then "I gotta go my ipod is dying" or something like that and then I feel like they're using it as an excuse to avoid me or something :c
It would really help if my school was bigger and everyone didn't have a general idea of who everyone else is, but I guess I'll either just have to make the best of a bad situation or wait until college.
[QUOTE=deathmog;34422066]Shit mang, every time I talk to a girl it seems like it's going okay, then "I gotta go my ipod is dying" or something like that and then I feel like they're using it as an excuse to avoid me or something :c[/QUOTE] Don't take it too hard. That's just girls being girls.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.