• [Interactive] Rebel
    179 replies, posted
Figure out the meaning of life, then forget it as you wake up. Proceed to spend the rest of your time mindlessly shooting things.
>Disguised Rebel: Wake up, then head through the wall-crater.
[IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ccarl/combine22.png[/IMG] [b] While you are unconscious you remember the life that you used to live before the 7 hour war [/b]................................................ ^that's coffee btw
Let's throw the cup of coffee at the TV and look outside the window.
[b] You regain consciousness, to find yourself impaled by a rod that probably hit from the explosion, maybe that's why you passed out? [/b] [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/combine23.png[/img] [b] You don't feel much pain from the rod, maybe it's the adrenaline or it just didn't break/hit anything vital... *Foot Steps* *What is that?* [/b] [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/combine24.png[/img] [b] You turn to see a man walking through the (What once used to be) doorway, it seems as if it's been a while since the battle happened, things are quiet. You pass out again[/b] [editline]28th December 2010[/editline] btw, the next some pictures will be the continuation of what's happening, so far you can't really be involved or decide on what's going to happen, but I'll let you know when you can. Also, you can "Predict" what might happen, as long as you follow the rules.
[b] "Eyyyy! EYYY! Wake the fuck up" *Gah What?* "Quite a pole you had in your arm, had to use some big pliers to wiggle it out, it would of probably hurt if you were awake" The man talks in a heavy Russian, but easily understandable, accent...sounds alot like Father Gregory, or Reznov. *How long have I been out?* "Ehh, about 5 hours now? We brought you into the infirmary." *Fuckin' A right.* "So who are you anyway?" *Uhh, captured fighter, I was facing execution so I decided to make an escape, while I was about to leave the door you guys blew up...well it blew up.* "Lucky eh? Feel free to walk around then" The Reznov guy leaves to tend after other wounded [/b] [IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ccarl/combine25.png[/IMG] [highlight]Alright, so you can get up, walk around, do whatever. What do you want to do now?[/highlight]
he must be a pedo
Well..first order of buisness...GET THE F* AP.
Dude, are you guys even reading the rules? If not please read through everything I ever posted on this thread, I specifically mentioned "...No...Masturbation..." - ccampincarl
Check out the environnement, then masturbate anyway, you´ve been so tensed up lately a bit of stress relieve couldn´t hurt you. Or just check the environnement and ask around for directions...
[QUOTE=ccampincarl;27043199][B] "Also, stupid move on wearing the helmet, some guy was about to blow your brains out...but decided he wanted to see your helmet. Luckily he did or else you would've been dead."[/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE=ccampincarl;26675985][img_thumb]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ccarl/combine14.png[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] Uh?
[QUOTE=TJ F;27069487]Uh?[/QUOTE] God you're right, thanks for pointing that out. Uhhh, Imma go edit that shit right now. I guess I wasn't really thinking.
Take a dump on the rebel guys shoes
[quote=duckmaster;27082695]take a dump on the rebel guys shoes[/quote] omg go away!
Get up and check out the area. See if you still have all your stuff. If not, retrieve it.
[QUOTE=lockdown6;27091534]Get up and check out the area. See if you still have all your stuff. If not, retrieve it.[/QUOTE]While doing this look for better stuff to take. Like better body armor, or weapons.
[QUOTE=TJ F;27092988]While doing this look for better stuff to take. Like better body armor, or weapons.[/QUOTE] Uhhhh...any hints on stealing?
Make sure no one see's you doing it. Tip of the trade.
[QUOTE=ccampincarl;27093612]Uhhhh...any hints on stealing?[/QUOTE] Ask the guy if you can have the stuff before just stealing it.
Go grab the rod and sharpen it against the wall. Makeshift pike!
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;27107125]Go grab the rod and sharpen it against the wall. Makeshift pike![/QUOTE] Why do that if you have access to weapons?
[QUOTE=ccampincarl;27107457]Why do that if you have access to weapons?[/QUOTE] Grab the weapons and sharpen them against the wall? AR2 with Bayonet.
I meant get the fuck up. You cant stay laying all day long.
The way that guy's standing above makes me think that Alyx Vance grew a beard :v:
[QUOTE=ccampincarl;27107457]Why do that if you have access to weapons?[/QUOTE] Because who would you fear more, the pussy hiding behind a barricade with an inaccurate SMG or the crazy motherfucker with warpaint that is the blood of his fallen enemies running after you screaming with a massive spear?
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;27141480]Because who would you fear more, the pussy hiding behind a barricade with an inaccurate SMG or the crazy motherfucker with warpaint that is the blood of his fallen enemies running after you screaming with a massive spear?[/QUOTE] Or a pussy with a massive spear hiding behind cover? Maybe a crazy motherfucker with warpaint that is the blood of his fallen enemies running at you with an SMG? Lotsa chances! Also, I got a [url]http://www.wacom.com/bamboo/bamboo_fun.php[/url] coming to me soon, so Imma hold off drawing with the mouse till it comes in. Then I'll be drawing more pictures and alot faster. 'tis a gud thing
[IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ccarl/scared.png[/IMG] Got the tablet, it;s awesome, I just sketched something (Dont get mad if it's 2 second shit, I was just letting you guys know that Im still ganna draw and how awesome this thing draws) But yea, if you're ever in need of a tablet that draws good, this one is effin perfect, I got the most expensive one,but there are tablets that cost like 70$...so yea....back in buisness. [editline]13th January 2011[/editline] [b]After walking around, you stumble across an armory. Walking over to the armory, you find out it's locked.[/b] [IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ccarl/combine26.png[/IMG] [b]You talk to the scared dude, and he's scared shitless, all he's got is a gun so you're like "Broseph, give me the gun" Scared Dude - "S-sure dude here you go! DONT HURT ME!" You proceed to grab the gun, checking the ammo.[/b] [IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ccarl/combine27.png[/IMG] [b] Uhh, I might've skipped around, ignore that, just proceed with the next stuff...and yes I messed around with art styles so just don't mind that...it's all part of a story."[/b] [highlight]What's next guys?[/highlight]
I think it's about time we go and teach those combines the cost of messing with us.
Shot the scared dude for the hell of it :c00lbert:
Attempt to locate an exit, you've had enough of this damned jail.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.