• The Addicts' Lounge IV - fast times at Ridgemont, high
    5,001 replies, posted
Whichever way you shake it, man, it can only go up from here, so long as you want it to. Commit to being the person you want to be and given enough time, you will make it happen. It know it sounds like cliche bullshit, but I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.
Life is effort and I will stop when I die.
I just love the smell of green, fuck I don't care how turnt I get as long as that sweet incense smells.
what is your guy's take on modafinil as a way to stay focused? i have a feeling i am going to need some chemical help to get through the next quarter
[QUOTE=Ninja Gnome;52706338]what is your guy's take on modafinil as a way to stay focused? i have a feeling i am going to need some chemical help to get through the next quarter[/QUOTE] It's good shit, like an 8 hour more focused coffee with less jitters. Makes your piss stink though. Add L-Theanine if coffee makes you anxious.
ayy my hombres can any of yall australian residences please get in touch with me [editline]22nd September 2017[/editline] kiama area
[QUOTE=Zarjk;52704849]I'm going to get through this sentence to rehab, I just went to be assessed today to see where I'll be going and how long I'll be staying, I'm still not entirely sure but it's looking a lot better as of now. Currently waiting until I speak with my attorney further before I choose a rehab to go to. I want to go to Portland, or maybe Denver. Kentucky is rotting me from the inside out, mentally and physically. Drugs can't keep me rooted here. The worst part is, I know my mom's dragging me down, but not intentionally. My brother and sister are out of the state because of the person my mom is, which isn't an inherently bad person at all but someone who'll never let you truly shine. Fuck, this is coming up to be one of the worst weeks of my life and I can barely stomach it anymore. I also had to force a former friend to block me on Facebook, for her and my benefit. If there is a god, he's spitting in my face. [editline]21st September 2017[/editline] Oh, and I'll be 19 in eight days, and I get to celebrate that by going to rehab lmao.[/QUOTE] be careful dude portland has become a pretty expensive place to live, expect to pay ~$1k+ for rent, if you want to actually live in the portland or vancouver metro area. If you have a car and don't mind being an easy 30 minute drive, you could move to a small town like ST Helens or preferably on the Washington side by Rainier(no state income tax, opposed to Oregon's insane income tax). Denver is also incredibly expensive atm, but I've no experience there so good luck.
[QUOTE=TCB;52706999]ayy my hombres can any of yall australian residences please get in touch with me [editline]22nd September 2017[/editline] kiama area[/QUOTE] I'm kind of nearby (200km away), what's up?
been freezing my grinder with some ground up stems for the past few days to get high, surprised at how well it works. I've done it 3-4 times by now and I'm still getting plenty of kief from only frozen stems.
Holly fucking shit facsoinxh. I love you facepunch. Bruh
only a few hours away from munching down on some shrooms with my friends
[QUOTE=Ninja Gnome;52711615]only a few hours away from munching down on some shrooms with my friends[/QUOTE] ahhh shrooms ive been meaning to try them, apparently its like an acid trip but you are in a bit less control and ego death is more likely to happen. fine with me. what would be a recommended dose for a first timer?
There is a living being on my lap. It's trying to get comfortable and it whips me with its tail. It keeps making a rumbling noise. I enjoy the company of said being.
im finally getting actual real not fake LSD on thursday im so excited
[QUOTE=Booker K;52711841]Just picked myself up a SMOK Alien kit along with a couple candy flavoured juices, they're both 6MG, wanted to start out light, but I might pick up 12s or 18s later if I want something stronger.[/QUOTE] Don't do it in a device like that, you'll annihilate your throat and it's easy to get sick off that level of nicotine when you're inhaling large volumes of vapor. Stick to around 3-6mg, go for high VG content for more vapor and smoother hits, and you'll have a good time.
[QUOTE=Booker K;52712209]Oh, alright then, I'll stick to the 6s. One of the juices I bought has VG and I'm gonna try it once I'm through with the other one that's currently in my tank.[/QUOTE] A lot of juice is 50/50 which is fine for a lot of people, some flavors taste better that way even. I find anything more than 35% PG pretty irritating to the throat, but that's not the case for everyone. VG makes the juice thicker, sweeter, and it produces more vapor, but some flavors can be dulled with too high VG. Very high VG juice gets very viscous if you let your mod get cold during winter, it won't wick quickly and you can burn up a coil easy. I usually buy 70/30 stuff, 80/20 if I can get it. This ratio only counts what's mixed with the nicotine and flavorings which are usually suspended in PG, so the throat feel will vary at the same ratios depending on flavor.
man ive been trying to get my hands on lsd for ages. last time we were gonna get some on my bday our dealer got set up and got the shit kicked out of him. my brother has a close friend he parties with that gets shit off the deep web and hes gonna get some lsd in his next shipment.
Weed paranoia is shit
[QUOTE=Crooky14;52712675]Weed paranoia is shit[/QUOTE] idk if weed paranoia is even real cause i've somehow never had it. damn just got some of the densest nugs i've ever seen. they are getting me high af too. last night i smoked a blunt with a friend and got baked af really quickly and ended up downing some bourbon. great night. smoked more this morning and i am fucking stoned. it isn't just me too, a lot of other heavy smokers i know are getting fucked from this shit. before anyone says "durr it was laced," all the effects are weed ones.
[QUOTE=matt000024;52712935]idk if weed paranoia is even real cause i've somehow never had it. damn just got some of the densest nugs i've ever seen. they are getting me high af too. last night i smoked a blunt with a friend and got baked af really quickly and ended up downing some bourbon. great night. smoked more this morning and i am fucking stoned. it isn't just me too, a lot of other heavy smokers i know are getting fucked from this shit. before anyone says "durr it was laced," all the effects are weed ones.[/QUOTE] I feel like weed paranoia depends on the user's susceptibility to paranoia or anxiety in general. I had such a bad episode once, I hallucinated a voice behind me when I was being anxious about my parents finding out I was high. This was back when I first started smoking so maybe my tolerance now has snuffed that symptom out, but back in the day I would get real anxious and shit if I didn't accompany my bowl with a drink.
I've always been a coward when it comes to trying shrooms
[QUOTE=The bird Man;52713293]I've always been a coward when it comes to trying shrooms[/QUOTE] Start at a low dose (i.e. 1g-2g) to get a feel for it and then work your way up. Just do it in a good set and setting (and ideally have a sitter there for you) and you will have nothing to worry about. The whole world opens up to you. Also, find a tea recipe online and do that because eating them can be unpleasant.
[QUOTE=matt000024;52712935]idk if weed paranoia is even real cause i've somehow never had it. damn just got some of the densest nugs i've ever seen. they are getting me high af too. last night i smoked a blunt with a friend and got baked af really quickly and ended up downing some bourbon. great night. smoked more this morning and i am fucking stoned. it isn't just me too, a lot of other heavy smokers i know are getting fucked from this shit. before anyone says "durr it was laced," all the effects are weed ones.[/QUOTE] I hardly really get it, and even if I do get a little paranoid I can usually always keep it under wraps and have a good time, I think it was just a combination of a lot of potent ass weed + blazing that on my own. My mind felt warped.
I smoked weed on Friday for the first time since March. I had a great experience where I could really focus on and connect with my childhood. I smoked again Saturday and had the same experience. I am thinking about doing it again today.
[QUOTE=Cpn Crunch21;52713116]I feel like weed paranoia depends on the user's susceptibility to paranoia or anxiety in general. I had such a bad episode once, I hallucinated a voice behind me when I was being anxious about my parents finding out I was high. This was back when I first started smoking so maybe my tolerance now has snuffed that symptom out, but back in the day I would get real anxious and shit if I didn't accompany my bowl with a drink.[/QUOTE] you will think the paranoia will be nothing at first, just something easy to brush off. ive been in a similar situation as you and once it starts, the paranoia will literally consume you unless you have the mental willpower to push past it. it only becomes a challenge when i am really high fortunately
weed paranoia is awful when it first happens. had an episode like that yesterday. my SO was out with a friend of hers and I was chilling at home while high. suddenly the doorbell rang and the first thought that came into my head was that it was the landlord. me being high, I couldn't answer that and it didn't take long before I was spiraling into extreme paranoia with scenarios in my head playing where I'd get kicked out, or that it wasn't the landlord and instead a burglar, someone who wanted to kill me, that they'd give up at the door and smash in my windows any second, etc etc. plenty of completely irrational thoughts produced by an overactive mind. after a few minutes of hearing the doorbell ring, I called my SO and asked if she was outside and it turned out it was just her who wanted to get in.
[QUOTE=AugustBurnsRed;52712181]Don't do it in a device like that, you'll annihilate your throat and it's easy to get sick off that level of nicotine when you're inhaling large volumes of vapor. Stick to around 3-6mg, go for high VG content for more vapor and smoother hits, and you'll have a good time.[/QUOTE] I've been chain-vaping 24mg VG juice and never had much of a problem. I can't tell if everyone is exaggerating or if my nicotine tolerance is stupidly high somehow.
shrooms went really well, didn't trip too heavily but there were some decent visuals and the mindspace and body high were incredible. went for a walk with the friends through some woods then came back and i danced in front of them for a few hours while they tripped and watched on the couch. i think i might be meant to be a dancer but that sounds weird to me to say, they said i was doing pretty good and i felt just so comfortable and good when i was dancing. hell, i find myself dancing when on any substance except perhaps weed. i like shrooms better than acid, i think. feels more earthy and less stimulating than lsd does. i have a really hard time falling asleep after an acid trip whereas i comfortably slipped into sleep when i went to bed after the shrooms.
[QUOTE=Tobba;52714885]I've been chain-vaping 24mg VG juice and never had much of a problem. I can't tell if everyone is exaggerating or if my nicotine tolerance is stupidly high somehow.[/QUOTE] [t]https://i.imgur.com/cJ4slLO.jpg[/t] Remember that nicotine is a stim and can cause heart complications if you go over the limit. I would try backing down on that nic :v: Now if you have a crappy pen vape, high nic isn't as bad because you won't get large volumes of vapor per puff, still would recommend trying to bring it down.
i think my tendency to get infatuated with women already in relationships is going to get me in trouble some day
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.