• The Addicts' Lounge IV - fast times at Ridgemont, high
    5,001 replies, posted
Fuck me cant get any drugs tonight, i was told we were getting some acid, then i was told we were getting mdma and now im in bed and we didnt even get weed. First sober night in like 4 months
[QUOTE=Booker K;52695801]I threw the rest of the pack away earlier this morning, but I'm still gonna look into getting myself an E-Cig. There's a vape shop nearby me, so I'm gonna stop by there when I get the chance. Yeah, a friend of mine at work advised me not to waste my money on those gas station ones and just get one of those long lasting E-Cig kits.[/QUOTE] wouldn't really recommend it honestly. even though vaping is a lot better than smoking, you still fall into that vicious circle where you just feel like normal when you vape but feel off and irritable as soon as you don't have it. those noticeable and pleasant effects from the nicotine dies off quickly and you end up only vaping to feel normal. quitting is also a bitch, speaking from experience. getting through the initial withdrawals isn't too big of a deal with a vape since you're only withdrawing from nicotine, but the cravings will never 100% go away. I quit vaping for 2 months and I was way past withdrawals but I was still craving cigs every now and then. its easy to slip back. I've heard stories from others on the internet too, people saying that even though they quit years ago, they still crave it. I wish I never started honestly. that aside, I recommend the SMOK AL85 if you want to buy a vape. my SO bought one and it's pretty nice for a cheap price.
[QUOTE=Wealth + Taste;52694858]Not really, alcohol isn't nearly as physically addictive as nicotine.[/QUOTE] It still can just as easily slip in and cause an addiction.
[QUOTE=PredGD;52700469]wouldn't really recommend it honestly. even though vaping is a lot better than smoking, you still fall into that vicious circle where you just feel like normal when you vape but feel off and irritable as soon as you don't have it. those noticeable and pleasant effects from the nicotine dies off quickly and you end up only vaping to feel normal. quitting is also a bitch, speaking from experience. getting through the initial withdrawals isn't too big of a deal with a vape since you're only withdrawing from nicotine, but the cravings will never 100% go away. I quit vaping for 2 months and I was way past withdrawals but I was still craving cigs every now and then. its easy to slip back. I've heard stories from others on the internet too, people saying that even though they quit years ago, they still crave it. I wish I never started honestly. that aside, I recommend the SMOK AL85 if you want to buy a vape. my SO bought one and it's pretty nice for a cheap price.[/QUOTE] I understand and acknowledge the hazards of nicotine. I promised myself I'll try to maintain as much self control with vaping as I could, said the same thing with alcohol once I started buying it. If I ever feel like I'm abusing it, then I'll try to step away for a while.
[QUOTE=Booker K;52701542]I understand and acknowledge the hazards of nicotine. I promised myself I'll try to maintain as much self control with vaping as I could, said the same thing with alcohol once I started buying it. If I ever feel like I'm abusing it, then I'll try to step away for a while.[/QUOTE] A lot easier said than done.
[QUOTE=PredGD;52684502]had a surgery today, was pretty hype since I was expecting to get my hands on Vicodin or Norco but I got something far better. while they were preparing to put me under general anesthesia, hooking me up to IV etc, I heard the doctor say "should we use fentanyl? yeah lets use that" and seconds after I went from dead sober to having a warm blanket rush over me with bliss. "you should be feeling it now, how are you feeling?" and I just told them that I felt awesome. my first experience ever with opioids and I got to experience it IV, awesome stuff. warm and fuzzy on the inside, all of my problems washed away and I felt so at peace with myself. kinda want to give opiates / opioids some more tries but I can easily see the addiction potential with this stuff. I'd like to believe that this class of drugs has more stigma than it deserves and that it can be used without falling into a crippling addiction but who am I to say that. can it be done?[/QUOTE] haha, i've had to post multiple times about the time i had fentanyl via iv its the craziest shit ever! i kinda flipped my shit when it hit and manged to embarrass myself, on the flip side the whole team of surgeons bursted out laughing [editline]21st September 2017[/editline] [QUOTE=PredGD;52622634]how much did you take and how did it go? I found it weird / uncomfortable enough to order pizza while coming down from LSD, don't think I'd survive tripping at work[/QUOTE] i didn't take a whole lot, maybe about 1g. it was plenty fun, as the dude next to me in the office was on about 2g. we managed to do a whole lot of laughing and not too many sales. i would never do a proper dose in such a setting though. all in all, it went way better than the time we tried to do sales while on GHB so theres that [editline]21st September 2017[/editline] [QUOTE=The Aussie;52687603]I've switched to vaping. I look like a faggot but i've got more money for weed now so it isn't that bad. The only annoying part is that you need to import nicotine juice from overseas.[/QUOTE] since i've moved to spain i've smoked 'baccy like a motherfucking chimney. its all because it's dirt cheap here, so all my incentive to quit went straight out the window my teeth are soon to fall out my face and i need help [editline]21st September 2017[/editline] [QUOTE=Zarjk;52697763][video=youtube;OZuW6BH_Vak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZuW6BH_Vak[/video] I'm sure most of you understand that I'm a massive alcoholic, to the point where I can easily out drink the people I call my friends. Well, I just out of rehab around 5 months ago after catching some charges for attempted poss of meth and DUI. So I spent three days in jail, and the next 18 in rehab, having Jesus forced down my throat as if the teachings of AA would solve all of my problems. All it really did was make me a slightly better person in regards to caring about the people who care about me. After rehab, the first day I went out and drank a 750 ml of my favorite rum to myself, and promptly nearly died that night. [editline]19th September 2017[/editline] Accidentally posted, not trying to spam the thread. Anyway, time went on and I never really got better. Liquor has still ruled my life and kept me going on, even though I've barely had the will to keep going. Up until now, I've been doing fine with the terms of my probation, no drinking no getting in trouble, basic shit. Well, I fucked that up, and now I'm looking at either jail for the next 4-5 years or a nice 6-9 month trip to another rehab. I don't think I can't take any more of this, I'm starting to lose my mind and I'm afraid if I go back to rehab, it won't do anything but take me back to the man I used to be. I've always thought I need to get out of my home state, it's an absolutely disgusting place hidden underneath layers of natural beauty and horse racing among our the other beauties of our state. It's dragging me down, and I just need to get out, I want to run from this damn place but I can't find the will to. I used to have people who convinced me that this place is worth staying, but they've left my life for better or worse, and I can't quite make the distinction anymore. If I don't leave, I know I'll be dead by 25. If I do leave, I think I could surely make something better of myself.[/QUOTE] i have the deepest sympathy for your situation. about half a year ago i was also in a situation where i just felt smothered and left with no proper options. i spent most of my time hanging out with my friends and all we did was get proper fucked and waste our time. my income from photography was barely existent and there where no job offers for me anywhere. all my future had for me, was going about in a fucked state of mind bringing coke around with my mates. at the same time my family-life was just making me hurt real bad as well. over the course of 3-4 years i had to admit both my mom, little brother and girlfriend to psych wards. now 6 months ago, i told myself that if i didn't figure out a different kind of life for myself, i would end up shooting my brains out. i simply felt like everything was completely hopeless and didn't have a single spot the whole wide world where i felt comfortable. i finally pulled out the thorn, sold my belongings and sat my ass on a plane to spain. now i'm starting over and all the options are open for me. i can be whoever i want to, hang with whomever i feel like and just sit in the sun and wonder why it took me so long to grab life by it's balls and DO WHAT I WANT TO at this point i'm properly just rambling sorry haha
Blazing on a cold night, staring at the street lights. This one goes out to you fellow druggos.
[quote]Sounds like you already know what you have to do, man. I've been through some similar stuff regarding the legal consequences from when I was busted for distribution last year. If you want to ask any questions feel free. If there's one thing you should know, though, is that it will be all over and done with WAY sooner than it seems. You just gotta hold your head up and keep truckin'.[/quote] [quote]i have the deepest sympathy for your situation. about half a year ago i was also in a situation where i just felt smothered and left with no proper options. i spent most of my time hanging out with my friends and all we did was get proper fucked and waste our time. my income from photography was barely existent and there where no job offers for me anywhere. all my future had for me, was going about in a fucked state of mind bringing coke around with my mates. at the same time my family-life was just making me hurt real bad as well. over the course of 3-4 years i had to admit both my mom, little brother and girlfriend to psych wards. now 6 months ago, i told myself that if i didn't figure out a different kind of life for myself, i would end up shooting my brains out. i simply felt like everything was completely hopeless and didn't have a single spot the whole wide world where i felt comfortable. i finally pulled out the thorn, sold my belongings and sat my ass on a plane to spain. now i'm starting over and all the options are open for me. i can be whoever i want to, hang with whomever i feel like and just sit in the sun and wonder why it took me so long to grab life by it's balls and DO WHAT I WANT TO at this point i'm properly just rambling sorry haha[/quote] I'm going to get through this sentence to rehab, I just went to be assessed today to see where I'll be going and how long I'll be staying, I'm still not entirely sure but it's looking a lot better as of now. Currently waiting until I speak with my attorney further before I choose a rehab to go to. I want to go to Portland, or maybe Denver. Kentucky is rotting me from the inside out, mentally and physically. Drugs can't keep me rooted here. The worst part is, I know my mom's dragging me down, but not intentionally. My brother and sister are out of the state because of the person my mom is, which isn't an inherently bad person at all but someone who'll never let you truly shine. Fuck, this is coming up to be one of the worst weeks of my life and I can barely stomach it anymore. I also had to force a former friend to block me on Facebook, for her and my benefit. If there is a god, he's spitting in my face. [editline]21st September 2017[/editline] Oh, and I'll be 19 in eight days, and I get to celebrate that by going to rehab lmao.
Whichever way you shake it, man, it can only go up from here, so long as you want it to. Commit to being the person you want to be and given enough time, you will make it happen. It know it sounds like cliche bullshit, but I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.
Life is effort and I will stop when I die.
I just love the smell of green, fuck I don't care how turnt I get as long as that sweet incense smells.
what is your guy's take on modafinil as a way to stay focused? i have a feeling i am going to need some chemical help to get through the next quarter
[QUOTE=Ninja Gnome;52706338]what is your guy's take on modafinil as a way to stay focused? i have a feeling i am going to need some chemical help to get through the next quarter[/QUOTE] It's good shit, like an 8 hour more focused coffee with less jitters. Makes your piss stink though. Add L-Theanine if coffee makes you anxious.
ayy my hombres can any of yall australian residences please get in touch with me [editline]22nd September 2017[/editline] kiama area
[QUOTE=Zarjk;52704849]I'm going to get through this sentence to rehab, I just went to be assessed today to see where I'll be going and how long I'll be staying, I'm still not entirely sure but it's looking a lot better as of now. Currently waiting until I speak with my attorney further before I choose a rehab to go to. I want to go to Portland, or maybe Denver. Kentucky is rotting me from the inside out, mentally and physically. Drugs can't keep me rooted here. The worst part is, I know my mom's dragging me down, but not intentionally. My brother and sister are out of the state because of the person my mom is, which isn't an inherently bad person at all but someone who'll never let you truly shine. Fuck, this is coming up to be one of the worst weeks of my life and I can barely stomach it anymore. I also had to force a former friend to block me on Facebook, for her and my benefit. If there is a god, he's spitting in my face. [editline]21st September 2017[/editline] Oh, and I'll be 19 in eight days, and I get to celebrate that by going to rehab lmao.[/QUOTE] be careful dude portland has become a pretty expensive place to live, expect to pay ~$1k+ for rent, if you want to actually live in the portland or vancouver metro area. If you have a car and don't mind being an easy 30 minute drive, you could move to a small town like ST Helens or preferably on the Washington side by Rainier(no state income tax, opposed to Oregon's insane income tax). Denver is also incredibly expensive atm, but I've no experience there so good luck.
[QUOTE=TCB;52706999]ayy my hombres can any of yall australian residences please get in touch with me [editline]22nd September 2017[/editline] kiama area[/QUOTE] I'm kind of nearby (200km away), what's up?
been freezing my grinder with some ground up stems for the past few days to get high, surprised at how well it works. I've done it 3-4 times by now and I'm still getting plenty of kief from only frozen stems.
Holly fucking shit facsoinxh. I love you facepunch. Bruh
only a few hours away from munching down on some shrooms with my friends
[QUOTE=Ninja Gnome;52711615]only a few hours away from munching down on some shrooms with my friends[/QUOTE] ahhh shrooms ive been meaning to try them, apparently its like an acid trip but you are in a bit less control and ego death is more likely to happen. fine with me. what would be a recommended dose for a first timer?
There is a living being on my lap. It's trying to get comfortable and it whips me with its tail. It keeps making a rumbling noise. I enjoy the company of said being.
Just picked myself up a SMOK Alien kit along with a couple candy flavoured juices, they're both 6MG, wanted to start out light, but I might pick up 12s or 18s later if I want something stronger.
im finally getting actual real not fake LSD on thursday im so excited
[QUOTE=Booker K;52711841]Just picked myself up a SMOK Alien kit along with a couple candy flavoured juices, they're both 6MG, wanted to start out light, but I might pick up 12s or 18s later if I want something stronger.[/QUOTE] Don't do it in a device like that, you'll annihilate your throat and it's easy to get sick off that level of nicotine when you're inhaling large volumes of vapor. Stick to around 3-6mg, go for high VG content for more vapor and smoother hits, and you'll have a good time.
[QUOTE=AugustBurnsRed;52712181]Don't do it in a device like that, you'll annihilate your throat and it's easy to get sick off that level of nicotine when you're inhaling large volumes of vapor. Stick to around 3-6mg, go for high VG content for more vapor and smoother hits, and you'll have a good time.[/QUOTE] Oh, alright then, I'll stick to the 6s. One of the juices I bought has VG and I'm gonna try it once I'm through with the other one that's currently in my tank.
[QUOTE=Booker K;52712209]Oh, alright then, I'll stick to the 6s. One of the juices I bought has VG and I'm gonna try it once I'm through with the other one that's currently in my tank.[/QUOTE] A lot of juice is 50/50 which is fine for a lot of people, some flavors taste better that way even. I find anything more than 35% PG pretty irritating to the throat, but that's not the case for everyone. VG makes the juice thicker, sweeter, and it produces more vapor, but some flavors can be dulled with too high VG. Very high VG juice gets very viscous if you let your mod get cold during winter, it won't wick quickly and you can burn up a coil easy. I usually buy 70/30 stuff, 80/20 if I can get it. This ratio only counts what's mixed with the nicotine and flavorings which are usually suspended in PG, so the throat feel will vary at the same ratios depending on flavor.
[QUOTE=AugustBurnsRed;52712423]A lot of juice is 50/50 which is fine for a lot of people, some flavors taste better that way even. I find anything more than 35% PG pretty irritating to the throat, but that's not the case for everyone. VG makes the juice thicker, sweeter, and it produces more vapor, but some flavors can be dulled with too high VG. Very high VG juice gets very viscous if you let your mod get cold during winter, it won't wick quickly and you can burn up a coil easy. I usually buy 70/30 stuff, 80/20 if I can get it. This ratio only counts what's mixed with the nicotine and flavorings which are usually suspended in PG, so the throat feel will vary at the same ratios depending on flavor.[/QUOTE] Yeah the one I'm using that's only PG is 20% while the one with VG is 70/30. I vaped twice today and haven't experienced much irritation, other than my throat feeling slightly dried afterwards. Also I have my airflow completely opened, I might try using less later as I heard you get more flavour that way.
man ive been trying to get my hands on lsd for ages. last time we were gonna get some on my bday our dealer got set up and got the shit kicked out of him. my brother has a close friend he parties with that gets shit off the deep web and hes gonna get some lsd in his next shipment.
Weed paranoia is shit
[QUOTE=Crooky14;52712675]Weed paranoia is shit[/QUOTE] idk if weed paranoia is even real cause i've somehow never had it. damn just got some of the densest nugs i've ever seen. they are getting me high af too. last night i smoked a blunt with a friend and got baked af really quickly and ended up downing some bourbon. great night. smoked more this morning and i am fucking stoned. it isn't just me too, a lot of other heavy smokers i know are getting fucked from this shit. before anyone says "durr it was laced," all the effects are weed ones.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.