• The official questions Thread v. NOT ANOTHER AR!!!11ONEONE!!!
    3,703 replies, posted
[QUOTE=xxncxx;29826851]Shit thats small.[/QUOTE] Well for Russian MOLLE it's pretty much either that for $110, a $350 flak vest with limited MOLLE space, or a $400 plate carrier.
No love for SMERSH.
[QUOTE=Jat Goodwin;29831907]No love for SMERSH.[/QUOTE] There's that too, but that's only good for Spetsnaz loadouts. For VDV loadouts you want the 6Sh92, 6Sh112 or the overly expensive MOLLE flak vests.
[img]http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/v/vspfiles/photos/ACC-BI-M22-2T.jpg[/img] I need this piece, with the exact same holes and stuff, I already bought one but it was too small. I can find these pieces everywhere but from stores that deliver to finland. It sucks
Random question but do you guys think I could pull off a Danish SF loadout by simply switching my existing bdu and helmet cover to M84 woodland [editline]15th May 2011[/editline] Here's the most recent loadout picture for reference [img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8600/1002437h.jpg[/img]
I think it would work. Danish SF use the C8 but close enough. It's not like it's unrealistic for them to have a C7.
So I'm drooling over the KWA sr-10 right now, not sure if I should buy it. If I do buy it Im going to pack it full of upgrades. However, I understand KWA makes a very fine product now. I have a KWA g36c, and most of the stuff in there didn't need to be upgraded. So I was thinking of installing a madbull v2 barrel, a mosfet, and a piston head if I buy it. So I guess my question is, what actually needs to be upgraded in a high end gun like that? The barrel and mosfet are a must I already know that.
[QUOTE=Jat Goodwin;29859196]So I'm drooling over the KWA sr-10 right now, not sure if I should buy it. If I do buy it Im going to pack it full of upgrades. However, I understand KWA makes a very fine product now. I have a KWA g36c, and most of the stuff in there didn't need to be upgraded. So I was thinking of installing a madbull v2 barrel, a mosfet, and a piston head if I buy it. So I guess my question is, what actually needs to be upgraded in a high end gun like that? The barrel and mosfet are a must I already know that.[/QUOTE] I have a SR12 and the only thing I'm not fond of is the range with .25. While I hate to say it, my upgraded combat machine outperforms it in terms of range. I've never had a single problem with my KWA and it is a VERY smooth gun, and very pleasant to shoot. I would personally think that you have a good idea of upgrading those things. I have a Madbull V2 Black Python 363mm in my Combat Machine with a Madbull 3-in-1 Ultimate hopup and it has a solid 3-4 inch grouping at 75 feet.
I've got a problem. I went to an actual game today for the first time. I love airsoft. I love how you can basically fully replicate soldiers (I love milsim) But I went with a friend who was his first time too but out problem is, I couldn't tell if I was having fun or not. They were a lot of, for lack of better words, total faggots. Almost everyone was either 13 and/or looked like they just got done playing Call of Duty. Knives, hatchets, kids with iron on patches falling off, wearing nike running shoes with abercrombie jackets, walmart guns etc. There were like 3 people I didn't wanna hit in the face. PLENTTTY of people not calling their hits, in an attack and defend game the attackers don't fucking move and nothing gets accomplished. It dosent have to be totally serious and I don't care about winning but come on. How do I actually have fun?
[QUOTE=NuclearAnnhilation;29867083]I've got a problem. I went to an actual game today for the first time. I love airsoft. I love how you can basically fully replicate soldiers (I love milsim) But I went with a friend who was his first time too but out problem is, I couldn't tell if I was having fun or not. They were a lot of, for lack of better words, total faggots. Almost everyone was either 13 and/or looked like they just got done playing Call of Duty. Knives, hatchets, kids with iron on patches falling off, wearing nike running shoes with abercrombie jackets, walmart guns etc. There were like 3 people I didn't wanna hit in the face. PLENTTTY of people not calling their hits, in an attack and defend game the attackers don't fucking move and nothing gets accomplished. It dosent have to be totally serious and I don't care about winning but come on. How do I actually have fun?[/QUOTE] By ignoring everything you just stated. Seriously. I hate some of that stuff just as much, but I don't let it ruin my fun. If you want, play hardcore milsim. See if that works for you. If not, then go back to playing just regular, fun airsoft, with regular, idiotic people.
[QUOTE=NuclearAnnhilation;29867083]I've got a problem. I went to an actual game today for the first time. I love airsoft. I love how you can basically fully replicate soldiers (I love milsim) But I went with a friend who was his first time too but out problem is, I couldn't tell if I was having fun or not. They were a lot of, for lack of better words, total faggots. Almost everyone was either 13 and/or looked like they just got done playing Call of Duty. Knives, hatchets, kids with iron on patches falling off, wearing nike running shoes with abercrombie jackets, walmart guns etc. There were like 3 people I didn't wanna hit in the face. PLENTTTY of people not calling their hits, in an attack and defend game the attackers don't fucking move and nothing gets accomplished. It dosent have to be totally serious and I don't care about winning but come on. How do I actually have fun?[/QUOTE] You get games like that, it's annoying, but it happens. For example we have a great site, but occasionally we get groups of 14-15 year olds coming from birthdays and stuff. In fact yesterday we have a group of around 10 of them, a few had brightly coloured hoodies on, the rest in normal trainers and stuff. Most took it seriously and played quite well. But there were 2 or 3 that weren't calling hits and going out of bounds in most games, so we ended up teaching them the hard way after a few warnings. But you could just have a bad site. Airsofting is better than that, but I can't really moan, because many of these kids might stay interested in it, and it makes the sport grow.
that sounds terrible. You need to go google around for some local forums and find a weekend pickup game innawoods. If you live in an area with a field like that chances are its popular enough where there are games like that. It's usually a slightly more serious event but way more fun.
Kill, you fill that uniform out [b]really[/b] well.
Whichhhhhh oneee? [url]http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=TMCHRMDE[/url] [url]http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=TM57FG[/url]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.