• The SCP Foundation - "Send in the D-Class!"
    5,411 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Someone4956;35754050]Random Phrase Generator. Got phrase "shared dependance", herewego.[/QUOTE] I really like it but you may want to trim down the use of "both individuals".
Did someone say something about class R amnesiac? [quote] [B]Item #:[/B] SCP-XXX-EX [B]Object Class:[/B]EX [B]Special Containment Procedures: NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION FOR REFERENCE ONLY. THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO CONTAINMENT PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR SCP-XXX-EX.[/B] [B]Description:[/B] SCP-XXX Is a large wooden crate, containing 8 large propane tanks. Each tank is pressurised at [] PSI, and contains an unknown gas. When the gas, Known as SCP-XXX-1, Is exposed to any gas or liquid, It will slowly dimish it's mass, Until little to none of it is present. After [] Seconds of contact, There will be a dramatic increase of the liquid or gas that SCP-XXX-1 was exposed to, Equal to the amount of SCP-XXX-1 that was introduced to the enviroment. It apears that SCP-XXX-1 Will transform it's mass into whatever liquid or gas is introduced over the period of [] Seconds. It appears that once the change is made, The liquid or gas cannot be turned back into SCP-XXX-1. SCP-XXX Was found in the back of a parked pickup truck in [REDACTED] The truck was found with all windows closed, When opened, The truck was found to be full of Ciggarete Smoke, And a human corpse.It is assumed that one of the origional nine tanks had burst in the van, Assumably while the driver was smoking. Amnesiacs were administered to wittnesses and the truck, Corpse and SCP-XXX were moved to [REDACTED] WARNING TO ALL PERSONEL, SCP-XXX-1 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT During Dr.[]'s lunch break on [], a small amount of SCP-XXX-1 moved out of his office, And through the ventilation system, To the surface. From that point SCP-XXX-1 Seems to have evolved, And has become Reproducable, As the amounts of SCP-XXX-1 Above the facility have almost doubled in [] Hours. Agents were sent out to the nearest towns to administer amnesic, And found that the wave of SCP-XXX-1 had allready reached [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. After this, SCP-XXX-1 Took on the form of a class R amnesiac, Dropped by Agent [], And continued it's spread. After [] Days, Readings of SCP-XXX-1 Were present in largely poulated areas. [B]FROM THE DESK OF 05-3[/B] Hello Everyone. I am writing to all of you about the recent breach of SCP-XXX, Or more specificly, SCP-XXX-1. It seems that our containment regulations for SCP-XXX was not enough, And we will face dire consequences because of it. Luckily, SCP-XXX-1 Has taken the form of a class R amnesiac, Instead of any kind of deadly or crippling gas or liquid. We have decided to use a large amount of ENUI-5, Our least noticable amnesiac, On a global scale. Do not worry, We have determined this safe, As all SCP-XXX-1 has become class R amnesiac. Men and Women, The foundation has failed. [I]Class R Amnesiac: A class R amnesiac is an extremly low dose of class G Amnesiac. This dosage will cause momentary confusement, Or loss of "Train of thought". As oppose to class G Amnesiac, That will cause a subject to lose a whole day of memory.[/I] [/quote] I decided to make it an EX class, Because lots of people walk into rooms and them forget what for, Or lose their train of thought Suggestions and Criticism?
[QUOTE=Quinnjdq;35754466]I really like it but you may want to trim down the use of "both individuals".[/QUOTE] Meh, this is just to keep my brain busy, so to speak. Not like I plan on putting any of this on the wiki.
[QUOTE=CheeseMan;35737869]You haven't missed anything really. It's designed in a clinical style and that does detract from almost all the horror. You must realise this is NOT a horror site. If it was, it is no longer one. This is objective fact. What it is now is basically a community for writing pieces that share a specific theme (that is, anomalous shit being documented by a foundation that contains them).[/QUOTE] Guess I kind of missed the entire point of the site then.
[url]http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-055[/url] One of my favorites
[QUOTE=CheeseMan;35755847][url]http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-055[/url] One of my favorites[/QUOTE] I like how it says that it could be actively killing people without anyone remembering, gives a vaguely creepy vibe to a somewhat simple thing
Mine is a bit strange. [url]http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-447[/url] Just love the stuff.
[QUOTE=Cone;35755931]I like how it says that it could be actively killing people without anyone remembering, gives a vaguely creepy vibe to a somewhat simple thing[/QUOTE] It could be the most dangerous SCP ever and noone will know :v:
So I was reading the discussion page on 990, and I noticed this little discussion based on the part where SCP-990 spoke of a highly dangerous SCP in the future designated as 9009: [quote]Or they could designate, I don't know, a rock as 9009 and make sure absolutely nothing interacts with it.[/quote] This seems to me to be a very good idea for an SCP, but has it been done before? I mean, to contain an otherwise harmless object for the purpose of preventing a prophecy or similar precognition from being fulfilled? Or maybe they're containing it in order to see what kind of things will happen regarding it, i.e. it being the focus of a GoC raid, another SCP breaking out to look for it or something.
I bet some fubar thing would happen and that 9009 gets reclassified somehow if that happened.
[QUOTE=Riller;35320831]You'd still be highly combat ineffective after a hit or two, even by something low calibre due to the excessive flexibility of the material.[/QUOTE] You'd be highly combat ineffective after a hit or two of a gun if you weren't wearing a bulletproof vest, what's your point?
[QUOTE=akku95;35652198] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVTJSzyQ5yY[/media][/QUOTE] This is one of my favorite videos. One of the guys is totally freaked out, while the other dude is sort of calm, has a "don't really give a fuck" voice and sort of explains everything without any emotion.
[QUOTE=KlaseR;35760605]This is one of my favorite videos. One of the guys is totally freaked out, while the other dude is sort of calm, has a "don't really give a fuck" voice and sort of explains everything without any emotion.[/QUOTE] Also one of the two is distinctly Finnish
[QUOTE=KlaseR;35760605]This is one of my favorite videos. One of the guys is totally freaked out, while the other dude is sort of calm, has a "don't really give a fuck" voice and sort of explains everything without any emotion.[/QUOTE] Until I read the comments, I thought the one playing was British. His accent is PERFECT.
How about an SCP that's a pair of Apple iPod headphones, that never tangle, and any attempts to tangle are simply reverted?
[QUOTE=Coffee;35761843]How about an SCP that's a pair of Apple iPod headphones, that never tangle, and any attempts to tangle are simply reverted?[/QUOTE] A bit dull to be honest. Maybe they should do something revolving around mind control, like giving instructions to improve ones owns life, but gradually degrade in to ritualistic murderers. And the tangle thing are just a trait they also exhibit.
[QUOTE=sirdownloadsalot;35762236]A bit dull to be honest. Maybe they should do something revolving around mind control, like giving instructions to improve ones owns life, but gradually degrade in to ritualistic murderers. And the tangle thing are just a trait they also exhibit.[/QUOTE] I think there is already an SCP or two like that, but I can't immediately think of them. I just know it sounds like a few other articles out there.
[QUOTE=Coffee;35761843]How about an SCP that's a pair of Apple iPod headphones, that never tangle, and any attempts to tangle are simply reverted?[/QUOTE] Put that in the anomalous objects list. Not a good SCP because it doesn't need to be contained but interesting.
[QUOTE=sirdownloadsalot;35762236]A bit dull to be honest. Maybe they should do something revolving around mind control, like giving instructions to improve ones owns life, but gradually degrade in to ritualistic murderers. And the tangle thing are just a trait they also exhibit.[/QUOTE] I love how it goes from untangling cords to ritualistic murder. Very smooth transition.
Sorry late. [url=http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-586]This one's funnier.[/url]
can't shop too well, but have this [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71368030/Pictoors/shitatps.png[/img]
what
[QUOTE=esalaka;35762771]Put that in the anomalous objects list. Not a good SCP because it doesn't need to be contained but interesting.[/QUOTE] Maybe when it untangles itself the wires move at an incredible speed, so that anybody holding it when it reverts loses their fingers.
[QUOTE=Crash15;35766108]can't shop too well, but have this [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71368030/Pictoors/shitatps.png[/img][/QUOTE] It took me five minutes to realize that the bald guy was supposed to be 173.
[QUOTE=Crash15;35766108]can't shop too well, but have this [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71368030/Pictoors/shitatps.png[/img][/QUOTE] Oh god, this is fantastic. SCP-173, that message you posted about me online really hurt my feelings!
[QUOTE=KlaseR;35760605]This is one of my favorite videos. One of the guys is totally freaked out, while the other dude is sort of calm, has a "don't really give a fuck" voice and sort of explains everything without any emotion.[/QUOTE] I'm glad you enjoy it. We just did this out of boredom, plus because my mate very rarely gets scared at anything else. If you haven't seen it, theres a second part on his account as well. Not as good but still decent. [QUOTE=esalaka;35760856]Also one of the two is distinctly Finnish[/QUOTE] Yeah, that's me alright. I can write near perfectly, while my english still has a finnish accent. Akku can talk near perfectly, while his english writing includes many many typos.
Why didn't you tell him to get out of the gas chamber, I felt so bad for him :c
Had an idea for an anomalous item: CD that plays music the listener dislikes. If there are two listeners, it settles on something they both dislike. If a listener (or a group of listeners) like all genres, it plays noise. If they like all genres and that noise, [DATA EXPUNGED]. First response in IRC? "That already exists, it's called Nickelback"
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;35769316]Why didn't you tell him to get out of the gas chamber, I felt so bad for him :c[/QUOTE] Because its hilarious
[QUOTE=latin_geek;35769351]Had an idea for an anomalous item: CD that plays music the listener dislikes. If there are two listeners, it settles on something they both dislike. If a listener (or a group of listeners) like all genres, it plays noise. If they like all genres and that noise, [DATA EXPUNGED]. First response in IRC? "That already exists, it's called Nickelback"[/QUOTE] "The Nickelback room" So far, no survivors. All D-class and agents have instead chosen to self-terminate, even once the music was stopped.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.