• "Mass Effect" World by 2100
    46 replies, posted
[QUOTE=BaconDioxide;24450128]Jesus you guys are depressing[/QUOTE] It isn't depressing at all. Think about how beautiful this planet will be after we're gone.
cool, I might live that long.
[QUOTE=CondolentSarge;24448409]No, but maybe your children's children. :unsmith:[/QUOTE] More like your children's children's children's children's children's children's children's cousin's uncle's sister's daughter's brother-in-law's step-grandson.
[QUOTE=ZekeTwo;24455813]Think about how beautiful this planet will be after we're gone.[/QUOTE] Indeed. Hopefully we'll have some way to make me immortal before I die... Otherwise: somewhere way down my lineage, my kids will be happy.
Wow, seriously. It's all based on a game so who cares.
[QUOTE=ZekeTwo;24455813]It isn't depressing at all. Think about how beautiful this planet will be after we're gone.[/QUOTE] so much angst
I just hope human lifetimes are beefed up to about 300. So the teenage years are from 14 to 30 and so on.
[QUOTE=Fatfatfatty;24458021]Wow, seriously. It's all based on a game so who cares.[/QUOTE] uhm what do you not understand the importance of becoming a type 1 civilization?
[QUOTE=Paravin;24458075]I just hope human lifetimes are beefed up to about 300. So the teenage years are from 14 to 30 and so on.[/QUOTE] 15 years of puberty. :ohdear:
[QUOTE=BmB;24448264]The entire power, not just 0.1% of what hits only the earth.[/QUOTE] So, uh, a Dyson Sphere?
Pretty much, and it could expand the area of where we can live on too, by a whole lot.
I wanna live to at least the stage where we have I-Robot style shit.
[QUOTE=PopLot;24458415]I wanna live to at least the stage where we have I-Robot style shit.[/QUOTE] You want to get thrown out of a window and fall to your death but not splatter like the laws of physics say you should?
I just want sweet hologram-and-voice-control interfaces for everything :unsmith: .
[img_thumb]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090329194251/half-life/en/images/3/3b/Citadelreactorcore.jpg[/img_thumb] THIS would be awesome
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.