• Sex, Girlfriends and Shit V: "You probably don't have a car either"
    10,575 replies, posted
man this is fucking gay
I totally spoke though [editline]31st July 2013[/editline] now undress
i would join the skype but my laptop webcam doesn't like to work on linux
we're not webcamming buddy, just chatting. so hop in if you want.
[QUOTE=loopoo;41654753]we're not webcamming buddy, just chatting. so hop in if you want.[/QUOTE] oh *puts pants back on* [editline]30th July 2013[/editline] I TOld you shits i was busy
[QUOTE=loopoo;41654753]we're not webcamming buddy, just chatting. so hop in if you want.[/QUOTE] i'll hop on in about an hour or so :3
loopoo has literally the best voice ever
loopoo sounds whiter than expected i expected more wollas
HE MEANT WALLAH the retard god yahnich you uncultured swine
Some other girl just entered mine and my fiance's relationship So I guess I'm a polygamist now or something.
only when you're married to multiple people are you a polygamist
what
i can't wait until you guys hear my voice i will sing for you [editline]30th July 2013[/editline] automerch
[QUOTE=Yahnich;41655105]what[/QUOTE] My fiance wanted a girlfriend and I had no complaints and she likes us both a lot.
well if you're cool with it
[QUOTE=Yahnich;41655161]well if you're cool with it[/QUOTE] Well I get to bang her. and my fiance. and we all get to bang eachother. its kewl [editline]31st July 2013[/editline] [QUOTE=NixNax123;41655100]only when you're married to multiple people are you a polygamist[/QUOTE] well thats illegal in pretty much every first world country which is dumb polygamy seems more natural for humans than monogamy
ok wats the skype group name thing i'm COMING
[QUOTE=cheetahben;41574171]The first time I kissed a [sp]guy,[/sp] it just felt so right and we ended up kissing for about an hour or so. Nowadays I don't know how I was able to do that[/QUOTE] idk man I think you're already down the well for being homosex not that there's anything wrong with that
pm me your skype name
wait guys i wanna skype too i want emotional bonding and talking about things and other stuff
[QUOTE=NoDachi;41653696]I've faked an orgasm before I was too drunk to finish w/e so I just pretended I did and rolled over and went to sleep thug life[/QUOTE] I too have done this
[QUOTE=PistolKid;41656539]wait guys i wanna skype too i want emotional bonding and talking about things and other stuff[/QUOTE] Not so much emotional bonding as it is sexual healing. [editline]31st July 2013[/editline] [QUOTE=Nikeos;41654908]loopoo has literally the best voice ever[/QUOTE] If you want the D, all you have to do is politely ask (Yahnich for permission).
I'd totally join, but my current internet connection plan with AT&T doesn't allow "fun."
Boyfriend came to visit me today. The first time that any boyfriend has come to see me when I'm not feeling well. I hurt my neck and can't really use my shoulder at the moment. So I'm stuck at home. Such a bad time for him to decide to try touching me for the first time.
Gf: "I've come to realize that now armchairs turn me on" sigh time to start looking on gumtree
Only solution is to fuck her on the armchair
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1j8Ab8k.png[/img] this will be the girl I marry
blowie or fucking on an armchair oops
I asked what turned her on
[QUOTE=NoDachi;41660573]I asked what turned her on[/QUOTE] Does her dad have a big armchair he always sits on?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.