• World Of Darkness [interactive]
    584 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Smooth Jazz;32995893]Did anyone notice that we actually talked him into increasing the price? Also long time, no see, Tomtyke (I doubt you remember me).[/QUOTE] STARTING PRICE ON THE MAC- 10 is 600 first barter down is 600-150=450 then second barter down is to 400. you're math is a bit off. AND PLEASE YOU GUYS NO MORE PAGE KING SHIT!
im dumb i thought he was right
get some action
[QUOTE=Issac Hunter;32995655]hmm why didn't anyone tell me about this thread??? oh well i'l join in now. So how are we with the gun skill? cuz we can't just take a mac-10 without some experience with it. Now let's go outside so 'say bye SAL wish me luck and maybe i'll get ya something on my way back". Now then your outside and: A. Take the rope swing it "like a lasoo" (aka attack the stranger) and try and hit his neck. Than drag him in an alley knock him unconchous (god i can't write) take his jacket and anything worth getting. And after that trow him to Sal and say "everithing he has is your's just make an excuse for finding him so he might revard you" B do that but either leave him there or trow him in the dumbser. c: Uganda d: take out "your" phone and say "you lost something" and trow it at his head then beat him up and you know the drill...take everithing worth getting.[/QUOTE] What? I'm serious; I really can't comprehend what you just said there.
Or you can walk outside, Talk to the man, pull the MAC-10 on him, push him in the alley, Take his suit, Tie him up, question him, then depending on the questioning you can leave him there or open a manhole cover and throw him down it (that's what the mob does). If this isn't a good idea then tell me what is?
Smack the guy on the head with the stock of your MAC-10,and then while he is unconscious piss on him.Then proceed to the art gallery.
Sorry guys, we decided to make a rep for ourselves today by having a massive muck up day, so I was unable to update
[QUOTE=Nill22;33000720]What? I'm serious; I really can't comprehend what you just said there.[/QUOTE] sorry..i get carried away sometimes....an it was 22:30 when i wrote it...this happens to me alot....sorry again. [editline]28th October 2011[/editline] OK so let's head outside and see if anything changed. Let's see if the man is still there.
[img]http://yourimg.in/m/4aa94pv.png[/img] [i]you leave Sal's pawn shop, you are now on the street, the man you saw before seems to be dead[/i] [b]A:[/b] look for a culprit [b]B:[/b] look for how it happened [b]C:[/b] examine the body [b]E:[/b] Custom Option -------------------------------------- [img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/jrxjdl.jpg[/img] ------------------------------------- [b]your inventory is:[/b] -rope (1) -Wallet (1) -phone (1) -lockpick (1) -Ticket (1) -Lucky Coin (1) [b]Your ammo reserves are:[/b] -32 9mm
examine the body and show us what's left of him. (aka. his inv.)
FIRST OPTION B&C Take his suit and inventory.
E:see if theres any clue who did this and if not find anything steal his jacket
[img]http://yourimg.in/m/aba6msh.png[/img] [i]you search the man's body, it looks like all he has on him is a bloodied suit[/i] [b]A:[/b] look for a culprit [b]B:[/b] look for how it happened [b]C:[/b] take the suit [b]E:[/b] Custom Option -------------------------------------- [img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/jrxjdl.jpg[/img] ------------------------------------- [b]your inventory is:[/b] -rope (1) -Wallet (1) -phone (1) -lockpick (1) -Ticket (1) -Lucky Coin (1) [b]Your ammo reserves are:[/b] -32 9mm
Are there any suspects in sight? If no, determine cause of death.
Option B,C,and A in that order. This is the best way of going about this so just agree!
I could be wrong so just ignore me if I am, but I think tom's giving us 4 different choices to choose them, not pick the order we do them in. Granted, I guess choosing to do all the choices could fit under the fourth choice...
Well we obviously need to look for the culprit... so let's call Sal, maybe he can help (AKA Option E)
[img]http://yourimg.in/m/r9wu28x.png[/img] [i]you look for a suspect in sight, you don't see anyone, but wait a minute, you can tell something's different from when you last came out here, if only you could notice what it was... you attempt to discern the cause of death, apart from blood there's not much to go by, no wounds apart from a long gash on his wrist, almost like he slashed his own arm, but it's like no wound you've ever seen before. you proceed to take his suit, leaving him naked on the street[/i] [b]A:[/b] (say what's different) [b]B:[/b] notify Sal of the corpse [b]C:[/b] go back to your apartment [b]E:[/b] Custom Option -------------------------------------- You have gained [b]XP[/b]! [img]http://yourimg.in/m/4sc438j.png[/img] ------------------------------------- [b]your inventory is:[/b] -rope (1) -Wallet (1) -phone (1) -lockpick (1) -Ticket (1) -Lucky Coin (1) -Bloody Suit (1) [b]Your ammo reserves are:[/b] -32 9mm
I know what's different;the door of the third building to the rightof Sal's isn't boarded up anymore! Therefore,combination of options A and E;go through the now-open door of the third building.
Take the suit, put it on, look damn fancy.
Are there any other entrances to the building? Probably not too wise to go charging in the front door...
hmmm we could climb up on the roof and there might be an enterance but i doubt so. B. and we mingt want to get some extra ammo ...and a melee weapon.
Kick the door open Badass style jump in do a flip and fire ant anyone inside! [editline]29th October 2011[/editline] *at anyone inside*
[img]http://yourimg.in/m/2bjw5pa.png[/img] [i]you consider that it may be unwise to use the front door, it is a murderer you're dealing with here, with that thought in mind you consider looking for other ways in[/i] [img]http://yourimg.in/m/7425fxz.png[/img] [i]well that wasn't hard, you seem to have found a window[/i] [b]A:[/b] ignore the window, just use the door [b]B:[/b] examine the window [b]C:[/b] screw it all and go to back home [b]E:[/b] Custom Option -------------------------------------- [img]http://yourimg.in/m/4sc438j.png[/img] ------------------------------------- [b]your inventory is:[/b] -rope (1) -Wallet (1) -phone (1) -lockpick (1) -Ticket (1) -Lucky Coin (1) -Bloody Suit (1) [b]Your ammo reserves are:[/b] -32 9mm
Personally I'd like C, but seeing as how everyone else probably wants to find out what's going on inside, I'm going with B.
[img]http://yourimg.in/m/p072ch9.png[/img] [i]you examine the window, it seems have a simple four tumbler lock, you could probably pick it with ease, although the window does seem to be old, and you could attempt to smash it if you had a bashing weapon, or if you didnt value your hand very much. [/i] [b]A:[/b] ignore the window, just use the door, it's counter-counter intelligence [b]B:[/b] attempt to pick the lock [b]C:[/b] look for something to smash the window with [b]D:[/b] who needs weapons? punch the window down [b]E:[/b] screw it all and go to back home, it's late anyway [b]F:[/b] Custom Option -------------------------------------- [img]http://yourimg.in/m/4sc438j.png[/img] ------------------------------------- [b]your inventory is:[/b] -rope (1) -Wallet (1) -phone (1) -lockpick (1) -Ticket (1) -Lucky Coin (1) -Bloody Suit (1) [b]Your ammo reserves are:[/b] -32 9mm
Try to pick the lock.
i would prefer C:find something to open it picking a lock on it might sent out an alarm of something lol
[QUOTE=kari123;33025215]i would prefer C:find something to open it picking a lock on it might sent out an alarm of something lol[/QUOTE] And smashing the window wouldnt?
[QUOTE=Cpt.Roflcopter;33025374]And smashing the window wouldnt?[/QUOTE] yeah but the window is too old to lock pick it anyway
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.