• You are a tiger.
    3,714 replies, posted
>A new species flies out of the crack.
> Try to jump the gap between the 2 strips of space. According to the drawing, it's a pit on his left, which in theory he could just fly around. Go hug Alternate Tiger.
>Get a tall fella to help you
> You found duct tape but is not enough, now you realize you will needs lots of spitting and duct tape. You start spitting already.
Use Gorilla Glue, It fixes everything.
>Do a moonwalk that summons Michael Jackson who repairs it.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;26829484]> Try to jump the gap between the 2 strips of space. According to the drawing, it's a pit on his left, which in theory he could just fly around. Go hug Alternate Tiger.[/QUOTE] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zF4fx.png[/img]
>Turn the stars into M&M's and have lunch.
I am a tiger :3:
>Find bag of milky ways and then scream 'WAAAAAAGGGHHHH' like that guy from the 'Amnesia: DD' LP.
> Pillage france for no obvious reason
> Go back to Earth and become glorious leader of Earth
> Jump in a car and fly through space whilst playing NES. Kudos if you get the reference.
[QUOTE=Dysgalt;26833418]> Go back to Earth and become glorious leader of Earth[/QUOTE] It got knocked off of it's orbit and plunged into the sun when he jumped
> Grow space potatoes.
> You are one hungry alternate dimension space-time travelling purple flaming tiger, smash the stars together to make a star salad... eat it and see what happens.
> Find some trusty alpacas.
[quote]what crack? What tiger?[/quote] >this fucking tiger!!!
>Be the other guy.
>Encounter the Enterprise and hail the captain
>Tachyons
I have a feeling this is the same guy as Shenanigansen, but I don't care because it's in the right section. Stay awesome this time.
[QUOTE=CheeseMan;26847524]I have a feeling this is the same guy as Shenanigansen, but I don't care because it's in the right section. Stay awesome this time.[/QUOTE] It is :v:
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;26847731]It is :v:[/QUOTE] Awesome
> Where oh where did tiger go? Oh where oh where oh where?
>Fly around and find a new planet to colonize.
>Do a Rawr to call upon another friend tiger.
>eat a cookie :3
> Use your powers to obliterate these snow flakes :v:
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4608952/dreams.png[/img]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.