• Ocean [Interactive]
    1,049 replies, posted
[img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5530/oceanlogo.jpg[/img] Yup, it's a interactive thread. I don't think i need to explain the rules. Also, i would like serious answers you guys would actually try in adventure games like Grim Fandango or 5 Days a Stranger instead of "Wank". Oh and anytime you wish to see your inventory just say "Check Inventory". -- [img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2352/pitchblack.gif[/img] You wake up. You can't see nothing. It is all pure black, no sound, nothing, except the feeling of cold steel. [b]What do you do?[/b]
Lick the floor
Check inventory.
Open your eyes.
You open your eyes.
[QUOTE=rb_pk;16288739]Lick the floor[/QUOTE] The floor tastes like nothing. In fact, if you actually pay attention, you can tell the floor is made of steel. [QUOTE=HippiHippo;16288747]Check inventory.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1989/firstinventory.gif[/img] Your inventory is small, you have 3 pockets, which means you can only carry 3 small itens. Looking closer, you see what looks like a small device in one of your pockets.
Open your eyes
Open eyes and use small device as flashlight.
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16288885]Open your eyes.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=pedrus24;16288904]You open your eyes.[/QUOTE] Your pretty sure your eyes are open. You check again. Yep, they are open.
Poke yourself in the eyes to make sure. I'm pretty sure even when it's pitch black I can see metal. [editline]12:12PM[/editline] Also, check if that thing in your pocket glows from it's screen. This better be drawn good.
Wait until your eyes are totally able to see in the dark (something like 1 week) .
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16288988]Poke yourself in the eyes to make sure. I'm pretty sure even when it's pitch black I can see metal. [editline]12:12PM[/editline] Also, check if that thing in your pocket glows from it's screen. This better be drawn good.[/QUOTE] I believe you should go before you get dissapointed then. This is neither colored nor good drawn. I am trying to put the focus here on the storyline. [QUOTE=HippiHippo;16288957]Open eyes and use small device as flashlight.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6583/progress0012.gif[/img] It does not look like the small device will make a good flashlight. But you discover a small window.
Oh. So you're saying you draw bad? By that I mean I hope it isn't like that Mac story or the Blue Spy story. If you can draw atleast as close as the Assassin or that one with Tosh, then I don't care. Look out the window.
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16289164]Oh. So you're saying you draw bad? By that I mean I hope it isn't like that Mac story or the Blue Spy story. If you can draw atleast as close as the Assassin or that one with Tosh, then I don't care. Look out the window.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9901/progress0013.gif[/img] You look outside the window, it looks like a normal window. The problem is what is outside. Water, lots of it, and something at the distance that looks like some fish swimming around. It's official now: You are underwater. Also, sorry guys, but my internet is really slow today.
I think you're in a submarine. See if you an focus the light on other parts of the room. Check if you are wearing glasses.
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16289405]I think you're in a submarine. See if you an focus the light on other parts of the room. Check if you are wearing glasses.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1051/progress0014.gif[/img] You found a door! The light of the device is very weak. However you are really sure this is a door! Also, you check to see if you are wearing any glasses. [img]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7301/progress0015.gif[/img] UGHHHH! You have a very strong headache. Your head is hurting a lot about the though of wearing glasses, and you are sure you almost died for thinking that. You don't understand, but you still check and see your aren't wearing any.
Start searching around the room. Mainly for a way out or a button or knob to open the door.
[img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6193/progress0016.gif[/img] You keep exploring, the room is almost empty, and looks like a cell. Oh wait, it seems you have found a light switch.
Use the lightswitch, hurrr.
Flick the switch. But be prepared for what you might see.
(Offtopic: The only other person posting here other than Joshua-029 only posted when there was one obvious thing to do. I wonder if this thread will die when you guys start reaching puzzles.) You take a deep breath. You don't remenber how you got here, or who you are. You know you are underwater, and that piece of information already makes you really scared of what might happen next. You put the device in your pocket, turn your head around and preapare for the worst. You take another deep breath, and then you flick the switch and... [img]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8923/progress0021.gif[/img] ..... It ain't that bad.
I'm staying with this all the way. I want good ones to be good. [editline]01:42PM[/editline] Get the glasses. Examine the rectangle. You actually draw pretty good.
Let see what's going on behind the door. [editline]08:42PM[/editline] Stop ninja'ing me!
Well I have nothing else better to do seeing as I'm usually in this section and it's like 5 in the morning.
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16290482]I'm staying with this all the way. I want good ones to be good. [editline]01:42PM[/editline] Get the glasses. Examine the rectangle. You actually draw pretty good.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/687/progress0022.gif[/img] You pick up the [b]Small Glasses[/b] You pick them up and try to figure why are they so small, they would not fit anyone's head. You put them in your pocket anyway. (Offtopic: Yay! It looks like my internet is now on it's normal speed.)
Examine the Rectangle. Turn off the lights and equip the Small Gameboy device and the glasses. Make a loud noise and wait for someone to come in. Use the Light from the Gameboy and use the glasses to strengthen it so it'll go bigger. When someone comes in, blind them then assassinate them and use their clothes as a disguise.
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16290649]Examine the Rectangle.[/QUOTE] [img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6512/progress0024.gif[/img] What rectangle? Oh do you mean the vent? Yup that's a vent, it is however too tall for you to reach, you keep thinking, but you can't find any way to reach it. Plus, you would need a screwdriver or something small and kinda like a screwdriver to open it anyway. [QUOTE=Joshua-029;16290649]Turn off the lights and equip the Small Gameboy device and the glasses. Make a loud noise and wait for someone to come in. Use the Light from the Gameboy and use the glasses to strengthen it so it'll go bigger. When someone comes in, blind them then assassinate them and use their clothes as a disguise.[/QUOTE] That would work if it was not for the fact that if you listen for 30 seconds you can clearly see there is no one guarding you. It's just you in here. Plus, you must understand that even if i say YOU i am actually saying that you are only a little voice in his head. He does not seem psycologically (Fuck this word) ready to kill someone.
Hmmm... Examine the Rectangle [I]on the floor.[/I]
[QUOTE=Joshua-029;16290920]Hmmm... Examine the Rectangle [I]on the floor.[/I][/QUOTE] It's the bed (Kinda a bed) that you wake on.
Check under it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.