• Airsoft Chat Thread V.7 Shimano gears are the best
    9,934 replies, posted
He was correcting my mistake. You guys are blowing this up.
It's the fact he responded like a dick, rather that just pointing it out. Here is what he said: [QUOTE=TankMan;36164203]That's not seal. not even close. Hahaha. 100% sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers. Sorry.[/QUOTE] Here is what he should have said: [QUOTE=TankMan;36164203]That's not a seal, I'm pretty sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers.[/QUOTE] The extra "hahaha" and stuff makes him sound like he's being an asshole to you.
A friend sold me a pair of legit desert marpat for $20. It is a little bit too big for me as of now, but i can pull it off.
[QUOTE=TankMan;36164203]That's not seal. not even close. Hahaha. 100% sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers. Sorry.[/QUOTE] You [I]are[/I] aware that SEALs can use literally [B]whatever[/B] equipment they want, right?
I can now effectively carry my M500 with me during Blacksheep. The weapons catch works perfectly. I just need my shackle that way I don't need to use a sling to keep it supported and I can quickly access it and clip it back in. So I'll have my VFC M4, ACM M500 and TM XDm all on me during Blacksheep. Holyshit I'm going to die.
[QUOTE=TankMan;36164203]That's not seal. not even close. Hahaha. 100% sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers. Sorry.[/QUOTE] Those are not IOTVs. They are the regular old IBA.
aww dicked, tankman was wrong!!!!!!
I think I asked before but is there anything wrong with using propane? It's really really hard to drop $20 on a can I'll burn through in an hour or two.
just put some silicone in it and it should be good to go
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;36169536]I think I asked before but is there anything wrong with using propane? It's really really hard to drop $20 on a can I'll burn through in an hour or two.[/QUOTE] Not really as long as you keep the gun lubed while using propane.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;36169536]I think I asked before but is there anything wrong with using propane? It's really really hard to drop $20 on a can I'll burn through in an hour or two.[/QUOTE] Green gas is literally propane with a bit of silicone. There is no difference whatsoever between using canned green gas and propane through a silicone adapter.
I have an idea. Why don't we all send an airsoft manufacturer emails asking for more modern Russian guns such as an AN-94, AK-12, PP-19-01 Vityaz, PP-19, PP-2000 and The MP-466. We could finally get AN-94s.
I would be happy if fucking KWA would release that gas AK already.
Okay. I'm just iffy because my field's tech dislikes it and KWA has a witch hunt about propane voiding the warranty in all their guns.
[QUOTE=Caboozer;36170259]I have an idea. Why don't we all send an airsoft manufacturer emails asking for more modern Russian guns such as an AN-94, AK-12, PP-19-01 Vityaz, PP-19, PP-2000 and The MP-466. We could finally get AN-94s.[/QUOTE] Because creating a new V3 gearbox variant and all-new externals to put it in, possibly with new hop-up design as well, for the sake of a few Russophiles, is infinitely less profitable than more M4 variants. Not that I don't want them to make such guns, and I sure would love a PP-19 Bizon, but the only companies that would go for it are the small-scale operations like Zeta Labs that are willing to take a risk and charge a premium for a niche product.
[QUOTE=catbarf;36171551]Because creating a new V3 gearbox variant and all-new externals to put it in, possibly with new hop-up design as well, for the sake of a few Russophiles, is infinitely less profitable than more M4 variants. Not that I don't want them to make such guns, and I sure would love a PP-19 Bizon, but the only companies that would go for it are the small-scale operations like Zeta Labs that are willing to take a risk and charge a premium for a niche product.[/QUOTE] I don't think an AK-12 or AEK-971 would require excessive modification from a regular AK and the biggest internal modification either of those would need is a different selector plate.
[QUOTE=catbarf;36171551]Because creating a new V3 gearbox variant and all-new externals to put it in, possibly with new hop-up design as well, for the sake of a few Russophiles, is infinitely less profitable than more M4 variants. Not that I don't want them to make such guns, and I sure would love a PP-19 Bizon, but the only companies that would go for it are the small-scale operations like Zeta Labs that are willing to take a risk and charge a premium for a niche product.[/QUOTE] You do know that the Bizon comes out like really soon right? Its gonna be awesome.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;36171377]Okay. I'm just iffy because my field's tech dislikes it and KWA has a witch hunt about propane voiding the warranty in all their guns.[/QUOTE] Its a pain in the ass but it can be done, IF something breaks on your KWA cause you used propane. Get a fuck ton of alchohol, like a giant fucking bottle for $6 and open your mag and your valve and nozzle and all that shit and pour it in there and flush out all the propane and then douse it in fucking silicone. Problem KWA?
[QUOTE=notrabies;36171671]You do know that the Bizon comes out like really soon right? Its gonna be awesome.[/QUOTE] Ah yes, I remember reading that a while back. Only concern is the price, but if it meets the planned $300 then it isn't too excessive. But you'll notice, too, that the company making it is exactly as I described- a small company with a niche product a la Zeta Labs. I would be very surprised if a large-scale manufacturer announced plans to make a new line of modern Russian guns. Not saying it couldn't happen, just unlikely.
[QUOTE=TankMan;36173697]You're a fucking tard.[/QUOTE] You sir need to calm the fuck down, Hes right SEALs can use basically whatever they want.
[QUOTE=TankMan;36173697]You're a fucking tard.[/QUOTE] im angry angry about seals
[QUOTE=TankMan;36173697]You're a fucking tard.[/QUOTE] And youre a lying attention whore that likes to act like hes in the military.
Because they like unity and being able to share equipment??????????
How the fuck would you even know what Navy SEALs even use? Tank you're one of the biggest fucking bullshit, trash talking fucks on here. Learn your shit and think before you open your mouth. And don't say fucking wikipedia, wikipedia has no clue what the fuck SEALs use.
In other news of ranting and everyone hating each other... I really fucking want a KJW .22. I've wanted a GBBR for so long, but the idea of $40 mags and having another M4 or AK bothered me. It's so neat looking, and I'd love to Magpul the fuck out of it, after seeing one with all MOE hardware on GI. The mags are fairly cheap, so I could probably pick up 4-5 once I have some dosh. The only thing turning me away is the fact that the new ones no longer come with a threaded barrel, so I couldn't extend the barrel to effectively make it a DMR.
What's your evidence for your side of the argument?
[QUOTE=Wulfram;36174852]What's your evidence for your side of the argument?[/QUOTE] his security clearance
Most special forces do mix and match with gear. I only base this on my uncle used to be in the SBS and they'd often borrow uniforms and gears off the american units they were attached to. Apparently it happened alot with other SF units they worked with.
[QUOTE=TankMan;36174292]No it's the fact that they can't wear whatever they want. Google it sometime.[/QUOTE] I just googled it. They can wear whatever they want to, as long as it isn't some bullshit uniform that doesn't make any sense.
When I say "doesn't make sense" I am talking about bright orange shirts and MC Hammer pants. Back in the day, they would actually wear: blue jeans,tennis shoes, and a t-shirt.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.