• Airsoft Chat Thread V.7 Shimano gears are the best
    9,934 replies, posted
[QUOTE=catbarf;37461915]How 'used' is it, and would you be willing to do $300 shipped to NY?[/QUOTE] I used it at blacksheep a tiny bit, and a tiny bit at a few little skirmishes. Probably less than 150 rounds have gone through it. Its missing the charging handle (pin dropped out during firing), and theres a few scratches on the bolt from when I had to use a screw driver to clear jams. The hose in the grip seems to have a slight leak right at the base of the brass nozzle, but I wrapped it in silicone oil soaked teflon tape, and that seemed to fix most of the issue. Shells extract successfully about 90-95% of the time. All shells have o rings on them, although 7 are a little frayed. That price seems great, just give me a day or two to decide if I want to sell it. When I offered $320, I wasnt really thinking, and it was actually a joke because I want the pp-19, and thats $320. But then I thought it through, and thats actually pretty close to what the shotgun would cost.
I figured as much, but the receiver I was using for my SPAS went fubar today so I figured I need a new one and your offer seems perfect. I have a charging handle I can transfer over, I'll replace the bolt door entirely to replace the extractor, and I'm going to change the hose anyways, so none of those problems are really issues- I just wanted to be sure it wasn't about to fall apart like my current one is in the process of doing. Just let me know if you want to go through with this.
Im really leaning towards yes. I mean, yeah, its cool. But its not really useful up here in michigan. Not a whole lot of cqb places. aannnddd that would give me enough money to buy that pp-19, if I also sell my bull pup aks 74u thats collecting dust in felix's garage... which i could use for field OR cqb games.... and be REALLY unique.... [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] and, when i get the m1100 itch, i can just go to felixs house. [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] so yeah, probably.
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;37462200]Im really leaning towards yes. I mean, yeah, its cool. But its not really useful up here in michigan. Not a whole lot of cqb places. aannnddd that would give me enough money to buy that pp-19, if I also sell my bull pup aks 74u thats collecting dust in felix's garage... whoich i could use for field OR cqb games.... and be REALLY unique.... [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] and, when i get the m1100 itch, i can just go to felixs house. [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] so yeah, probably.[/QUOTE] How much do you want for that bullpup AKS 74U?
uhhh well the gun was $135 new and its a year old now with a lot of modifications to it plus the custom wooden frame for the bullpup stuff, all handmade... i dont know????? make me an offer???????????? I have a number in me head, but I want to know what you are willing to spend first. [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] its a cm035a with a g&g bucking, m110, and a shim and lube job.
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;37462271]uhhh well the gun was $135 new and its a year old now with a lot of modifications to it plus the custom wooden frame for the bullpup stuff, all handmade... i dont know????? make me an offer???????????? I have a number in me head, but I want to know what you are willing to spend first. [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] its a cm035a with a g&g bucking, m110, and a shim and lube job.[/QUOTE] $150??? That's the extent of the money i've got yo... It's really the best i can do. If that's adequate just hit me up on Steam with the info and shit.
aaaaand I guess thats sold to ossum then. [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Fish Muffin;37461301]I wonder what I can sell to afford this[/QUOTE] wow, that really worked itself out
This is why I love online communities.
I kinda want one. Kinda don't. How much does a Smersh rig cost? Also one of those replica wielders helmets you commies love?
GAYSIX-THREE for $300 ($250 without visor) $170 for smersh then add shipping
So basically. Smersh + Gorka Instant Russia loadout for $300~ without that wielder helmet you commies love so much. I'll just.. uhm.. wear that dumb communist clown hat Metalmon gave to me.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;37462870]So basically. Smersh + Gorka Instant Russia loadout for $300~ without that wielder helmet you commies love so much. [/QUOTE] smersh + flora is cheaper and hasn't been already done to death
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;37462878]smersh + flora is cheaper and hasn't been already done to death[/QUOTE] Flora+VSR 6B5 + SSH68 join me, comrades
Fuck flora. Floras gay. Gorka is cool. Also I can wear that shit all Winter at my field.
so if catbarf buys my m1100, and ossums parents let him buy my ak, ill have $420 (~sMOKE WEED~) dollars to work with. I already have a mega long range and accurate MG36, along with a TM MP5K. agree for PP-19, along with a joint review by Felix and I disagree for somehow getting an mg42 with only $420, as suggested by notrabies (NOT SURE HOW) funny for trying to find a used RS Type 97 winner for trying to find an HK 33. probably a wood kit to go along with it. and also other suggestions
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;37462947] (~sMOKE WEED~) agree for PP-19, along with a [B]joint[/B] review by Felix and I [/QUOTE] hue
yep, we will review a joint.
roll it fat.
[t]http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/TMC%20Helmet%20Cover%20for%20MICH%20jap%20a.jpg[/t] FUCKIN' BOUGHT I also ordered one of these [t]http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/TMC%20Dummy%20M37-K%20Seal%20Pup%20Knife%20a.jpg[/t]
Hey man, I was thinking your budget was much higher because last I checked the Bizon was gonna be like $650. I was thinking you could keep saving until Viva Arms releases their new MG42 AEG.
it's $320+shipping check airsoftglobal
[QUOTE=the_killer24;37463148]it's $320+shipping check airsoftglobal[/QUOTE] Already did yo, this conversation happened via the phone while I was driving and making assumptions based on centuries old knowledge.
You were on Facepunch, posting whilst driving? That's hardcore but god damn don't do that again please.
Fish is a sexy man who deserves all the babes i volunteer myself for the role of "premier fish muffin babe service"
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;37463257]You were on Facepunch, posting whilst driving? That's hardcore but god damn don't do that again please.[/QUOTE] Naw, he texted me and I responded at a red light.
Good. You're too precious to Facepunch to lose. We can't have another Upnushi.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;37463447]Good. You're too precious to Facepunch to lose. We can't have another Upnushi.[/QUOTE] We need another Upnushi, just one that's alive.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;37462892]Fuck flora. Floras gay. Gorka is cool. Also I can wear that shit all Winter at my field.[/QUOTE] Smersh webbing is comfy as fuck, I tried Metal Man's on before. PLCE webbing is fucking comfy as fuck holy shit too I'm a beltrig whore. Also, I might run a Russian sort of rig during the winter as well, since i'm rebuilding my AK. [editline]30th August 2012[/editline] fuck pageking
facepunch needs a couple of brave upnushis
[t] http://filesmelt.com/dl/fasfa1.png[/t]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.