• Daily Life V.5: Long live the king!
    9,998 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mr. So and So;35692773]Well then... I guess I'm a little to old for that by 8 years...[/QUOTE] He did not direct that to you, but the story that TaiwanesePrick made! Also, welcome! I will never be able to be on a IFAP meetup, nor see another IFAPer ever! I'm the Swedish guy! :v:
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;35691888]That's what I said. I don't think anything will come of it. I just want to point out though how successful this subforum is: * At least Fifty active Members. * IFAP Patches were Made. * Average of 1 post every 5-10 minutes. * IFAP Meetups are common. * IFAP Team going to one of the biggest games in the North-East. * IFAP ArmA Group which is bitching. * International IFAP represent. * We all know each other pretty well, most of us know one anothers real names. * We are bros. Feel proud of our accomplishments.[/QUOTE] Aw man I want to be a bro too.
Damn, I forgot blue members could only have 64x64 avatars.
I bought Angry Birds plushies the other day. I just got around to cutting off the plastic keychain thingies and all the tags. If I can't gut them and use them as pea grenade holders I'm going to put some string through them and make fuzzy dice out of the pair for my truck.
man i havent airsofted in ages man
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;35694031]man i havent airsofted in ages man[/QUOTE] man you should again sometime man
but man its so hot in texas and other shit happens man
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;35694031]man i havent airsofted in ages man[/QUOTE] ~chairsofter lyfe~
yeah but i don't even chairsoft man
I had a dream that I was a homicide detective investigating a serial killer case, but I was also the serial killer...
[QUOTE=felix the cat;35694172]I had a dream that I was a homicide detective investigating a serial killer case, but I was also the serial killer...[/QUOTE] I'm Detective Shelby, and I've been hired by the families of the victims of the Origami Killer. I'd like to ask you some questions..
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;35694063]but man its so hot in texas and other shit happens man[/QUOTE] come live in canada man
I'm making a Focke-Wulf Fw-190 out of cardboard. Guns got a little too dry for me. It's a hot gluey mess. [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/540211_3872187448269_1386135729_33546674_1732282248_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/545979_3872187768277_1386135729_33546675_333191737_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/538396_3872188288290_1386135729_33546678_1694215166_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/579350_3872189088310_1386135729_33546680_207588481_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/547986_3872189328316_1386135729_33546681_1804803232_n.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Stupideye;35694194]come live in canada man[/QUOTE] Canada isn't cold all year it was 35 degrees here today.
i wanna go to canada but i has no monies
texas is warmer then here in the summer
[QUOTE=catbarf;35691514]My day was packed, Humans vs Zombies started today on my campus so I've been running and shooting all day. About to leave for a two-hour mission in twenty minutes, should be fun. There is a possibility I will get footage of Timebomb mowing down zombies with his minigun.[/QUOTE] Timebomb got cut off from the rest of his squad, was forced to make a suicide charge into a horde of zombies, and has consequently joined their ranks. :( Didn't lose anyone in my immediate squad but I got stuck in a building with a whole bunch of camo'd-up tac-vest-wearing tacticool operators who, upon leaving the building, panicked and turned an orderly retreat into a huge clusterfuck due to the presence of about twenty zombies (when we had ~30 humans, all heavily armed). I recorded the first part of the mission with a GoPro, it was night so the outdoor stuff is pretty bad but there's still a lot of interesting footage that I'll try to get up on Youtube sometime this week.
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;35694252]i wanna go to canada but i has no monies[/QUOTE] go pro in lol get rich
fuck i need moneys to get vidya. i don't have enough
God damn I'm so fucking bored right now. [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] Going to grab my friend and go get drinks at a gas station at 1AM. I recall this same situation and we ended up getting mugged.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;35694429]God damn I'm so fucking bored right now. [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] Going to grab my friend and go get drinks at a gas station at 1AM. I recall this same situation and we ended up getting mugged.[/QUOTE] You have no idea how much I wish I was playing Sins over writing this paper.
Guys, fuck canada come here, 12C now in the air, 20C in the sun, fucking record this year so far!
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;35694336]fuck i need moneys to get vidya. i don't have enough[/QUOTE] do what i do and make a lot of friends that have moneys and then ask for vidya and say you'll pay them back [PRO TIP: don't pay them back!!!!!] nah but honestly, ask around for the game, and just pay them back like a month later. The last like 10 purchases I've made on steam have been to pay people back lol [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] eww these are what the eggs from dunkin donuts look like before cooking [img]http://i.imgur.com/yVNau.jpg[/img] gross. im happy i only get donuts and coffee from there. [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] fuck those look like sugar cookies
I just got home. I literally just spent 7 hours with my friend in my truck talking and for three hours or so straight we did nothing but hypotheticals. "Would you date a girl if she had no nipples? Like if she had nipple cancer." and "Would you date a girl but every time you screwed her she made car noises like 'vrooomm errr vrooooom' " There was a trip to McDonalds around 2AM and a trip to get breakfast from our local Deli around 7AM but that's all.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;35696040]do what i do and make a lot of friends that have moneys and then ask for vidya and say you'll pay them back [PRO TIP: don't pay them back!!!!!] nah but honestly, ask around for the game, and just pay them back like a month later. The last like 10 purchases I've made on steam have been to pay people back lol [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] eww these are what the eggs from dunkin donuts look like before cooking [img]http://i.imgur.com/yVNau.jpg[/img] gross. im happy i only get donuts and coffee from there. [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] fuck those look like sugar cookies[/QUOTE] how are those eggs
I want this to play at my funeral [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DYD9vAjkHg[/media]
[QUOTE=catbarf;35694255]Timebomb got cut off from the rest of his squad, was forced to make a suicide charge into a horde of zombies, and has consequently joined their ranks. :( Didn't lose anyone in my immediate squad but I got stuck in a building with a whole bunch of camo'd-up tac-vest-wearing tacticool operators who, upon leaving the building, panicked and turned an orderly retreat into a huge clusterfuck due to the presence of about twenty zombies (when we had ~30 humans, all heavily armed). I recorded the first part of the mission with a GoPro, it was night so the outdoor stuff is pretty bad but there's still a lot of interesting footage that I'll try to get up on Youtube sometime this week.[/QUOTE] Honestly there was probably only 10 zombies and 3 of us, we should have been able to get out of there, but the freshman guarding our left flank booked it for the safe zone half way across so me and dev got tagged from the gap :c
[QUOTE=Timebomb575;35697345]Honestly there was probably only 10 zombies and 3 of us, we should have been able to get out of there, but the freshman guarding our left flank booked it for the safe zone half way across so me and dev got tagged from the gap :c[/QUOTE] Yeah, that was really shitty, it kind of annoys me that the rest of your group didn't go around to rescue you. I had to do that at one point when we got hit with a lockdown, and we managed to get the guys out. Good news, the phrasing on the website implies that there will be antiviruses, so like I said if I can get one it's yours.
Juniors taking ACT today, so no school for anyone else. I have today and tomorrow off.
you lucky fuck i have to come into school for 50 whole minutes to take a dumb math test
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.