• Daily Life V.5: Long live the king!
    9,998 replies, posted
I'll be taking them ACTs.
Captain of ratings, Armed Dildo, posts again!
I post all the time, just not always here.
[url]http://facepunch.com/threads/1179642[/url] Everybody read my first megathread. It took me forever to type it up. It's about drag racing. It's cool. Yep.
Holy shit my grad class is planning on having a paintball tournament. They're actually doing something I want to be involved in. It's amazing. Gather up all of my former airsofter friends into a team and own everyone?
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;35703090]Holy shit my grad class is planning on having a paintball tournament. They're actually doing something I want to be involved in. It's amazing. Gather up all of my former airsofter friends into a team and own everyone?[/QUOTE] Yes, do something social and earn the respect of people you don't care about, all while having a good time.
starting on covering up the skeleton of my cardboard Focke Wulf. [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534041_3877597663521_1386135729_33549031_240333968_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/531356_3877598223535_1386135729_33549033_2046522605_n.jpg[/img]
youre god
[QUOTE=notrabies;35703152]Yes, do something social and earn the respect of people you don't care about, all while having a good time.[/QUOTE] I'm thinking of it more along the lines of shoot people I hate and let off a bunch of steam that built up over the past four years.
Buy Kamysh or save for vidya PC?
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;35703327]I'm thinking of it more along the lines of shoot people I hate and let off a bunch of steam that built up over the past four years.[/QUOTE] Oh great Cant you just try and enjoy yourself without like hating people
[QUOTE=TaiwanesePrick;]Focke Wulf[/QUOTE] Sounds like something Milkandcookies does in his spare time.
[QUOTE=king pancake;35703596]Oh great Cant you just try and enjoy yourself without like hating people[/QUOTE] Let's see. I'll be surrounded by people I dislike and I get a paintball gun. Of course I'm going to want to shoot them.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;35703881]Let's see. I'll be surrounded by people I dislike and I get a paintball gun. Of course I'm going to want to shoot them.[/QUOTE] Allow to me to change my suggestion, you should not go. Sounds like you'll get shot out by some paintballer bro, and then rage off the field and blame everyone else for sucking.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;35703881]Let's see. I'll be surrounded by people I dislike and I get a paintball gun. Of course I'm going to want to shoot them.[/QUOTE] You are such a weird child. It's like you have no clue about social norms.
Let's see. I'll be surrounded by people I dislike and I get a real gun. Of course I'm going to want to shoot them. -Eric Harris, 1999, Columbine
[QUOTE=Inafinus :3;35703933]Let's see. I'll be surrounded by people I dislike and I get a real gun. Of course I'm going to want to shoot them. -Eric Harris, 1999, Columbine[/QUOTE] also the gook dude who shoot virgin tech
[QUOTE=D3vils Buddy;35703879]Sounds like something Milkandcookies does in his spare time.[/QUOTE] :ohdear:
Wolf ramming
[img]http://wolfram-hart.com/header.png[/img]
Went to a Rammstein concert last night, almost as much explosions as people there. They had a pair of angel wings that shot fire, holy shit it was awesome. I also purchased a Rammstein scarf it's very comfy.
Rammstein is on my list of bands to see live for sure.
God damn I'm so fucking excited for my M500
snip
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;35704401]God damn I'm so fucking excited for my M500[/QUOTE] I am too cause I wanna see how it is before I get one :V I bet everyone at the field is going to jizz over it including me
[QUOTE=deathmog;35704909]I am too cause I wanna see how it is before I get one :V I bet everyone at the field is going to jizz over it including me[/QUOTE] Dude, you should come up to Blacksheep with us and hang out on Friday. Friday is just chrono and stuff, so its basically a day of chilling out and testing stuff. Then you can get your hands on all of the shotguns that will be present, as well as their owners.
Yeah but that's a five hour ride for Deathmog too and it's not even worth it because he can't play.
[QUOTE=D3vils Buddy;35703879]Sounds like something Milkandcookies does in his spare time.[/QUOTE] wolves suck ass
[QUOTE=D3vils Buddy;35703879]Sounds like something Milkandcookies does in his spare time.[/QUOTE] bro, I think you're onto something. [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/fw190.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=Caboozer;35704096]Went to a Rammstein concert last night, almost as much explosions as people there. They had a pair of angel wings that shot fire, holy shit it was awesome. I also purchased a Rammstein scarf it's very comfy.[/QUOTE] god damnit one of the things i want to do before i die is go to a concert by one, single band that band is rammstein i don't give a shit about concerts by any other band [QUOTE=milkandcooki;35705111]wolves [B]suck ass[/B][/QUOTE] hueueheueheueh rimming
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.