• Daily Life V.5: Long live the king!
    9,998 replies, posted
I had a dream about IFAP last night. So i was at this game using my M16, and i don't even know why or how but the game started out with my team doing a massive airdrop of troops and i guess somewhere in the drop my M16 barrel turned to rubber or some shit i don't even know. I hit the ground and started to move to the temporary HQ, with an M16 with a barrel that was like flopping around everywhere, and yet somehow i managed to kill like 6 people with it at the same time. And i get to the HQ and felix is there and i tell him what's up and ask if they have a spare gun for me, and they pull open this box with a disassembled WE SCAR and a M79, but i don't know how to put the SCAR together and then Sweetie is there all of a sudden and for some reason she's being a massive bitch but she puts the SCAR together and gives it to me but tells me i can only take the SCAR or the M79. I take the SCAR and i don't even know why it transforms into a WE M4 the second i touch it, and it's COVERED in white spray paint, like, all the controls might as well be molded to the body, the trigger guard is filled with paint, and i try to get as much off as i can, and i try to shoot it, but realize i only have a single 30 round mag, but i'm like "whatever i'll just deal with it", and i try to test fire it, but it's not working. It never occurred to me that the paint must be clogging it up, but Taiwanese comes in and works his azn magic on it and it works suddenly, and then Code, Kawaii, Fish, Back_Slash show up, and we all go on this massive killing spree and clear out the entire field and then Postal comes and gives us all a medal for our efforts.
If you ever dream about me again you're a dead man
i had a dream about ifap last night as well strangely enough but we were all playing vidya me, w00t, and the killer guy were playing medieval 2 total war doing crazee shit then like loads of us were playing this tactilol shooter game and clearing out an old abandoned hospital and shit wasnt a very significant part of my dream though but the rest of it was like with my family and basking sharks eating seals whole basking sharks only eat plankton
i dont dream
I had a dream last night and it actually had some sort of story that made sense sorta. I was hanging out with my friends in my truck at my Grandparents and chilling and I had all these airsoft guns in my truck so at one point I'm like "I'm going to get a bag out of the garage" and when I go to the door there is something spray painted next to the door like graffiti. I go in and all the way at the end is a homeless guy spray painting something. So he sees me and I get out and I'm like to my friend "Get me the shotgun" and he brings an airsoft shotgun and I get it from him but the homeless guy takes off and there is another sitting on a rope swing infront of our pond even though we cut down that tree. So I tell them to get inside the house and I tell my Grandfather and his friend is there and he sees my shotgun and wants to see but I have to explain to him it's airsoft, than we all get real guns to go find whoever was spray painting the garage. Than I had another dream that night about 9-11.
I want a title but I don't know what to make it. Suggestions please?
lol milk is butthurt [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] Like seriously do you see this shit Mine is ten timed worse Just deal with it
[QUOTE=Inafinus :3;35733686]i had a dream about ifap last night as well strangely enough but we were all playing vidya me, w00t, and the killer guy were playing medieval 2 total war doing crazee shit then like loads of us were playing this tactilol shooter game and clearing out an old abandoned hospital and shit wasnt a very significant part of my dream though but the rest of it was like with my family and basking sharks eating seals whole basking sharks only eat plankton[/QUOTE] why am i in ur dreams
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;35735192]lol milk is butthurt [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] Like seriously do you see this shit Mine is ten timed worse Just deal with it[/QUOTE] what's even wrong with yours it's tiny and unbolded and shit
DONT GET LOST IN HEAVEN DONT GO OVER THE EEDGE
[QUOTE=Tark;35735360]what's even wrong with yours it's tiny and unbolded and shit[/QUOTE]felix didnt know how to do html code
dont dream to me.
Took a couple Marine Poolees out to cookies chaos airsoft.....They fucking loved it.
lol poolees
hey rood doods can you see my new avatar?
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;35737396]hey rood doods can you see my new avatar?[/QUOTE] No, not even after doing ctrl+F5 On a different topic, it's April 27th and snowing. Such is life in Canada.
[QUOTE=Fenriswolf;35737396]hey rood doods can you see my new avatar?[/QUOTE] Some guy standing in front of a Norwegian Flag? It hasn't changed from that.
I had a zombie dream last night. It went on for a really long time and even though is started off silly and weird, it got more serious and depressing as it went on and I woke up ready to cry =/
Just learned Stylo, Dirty Harry, and Kids With Guns on bass. Easy, but a lot of fun. I'm left handed but got a free bass guitar from my grandfather. It's strung for righthanded people, but I figured it's easier than guitar so i'm just going to learn it upside down.
[QUOTE=deathmog;35738192]Just learned Stylo, Dirty Harry, and Kids With Guns on bass. Easy, but a lot of fun. I'm left handed but got a free bass guitar from my grandfather. It's strung for righthanded people, but I figured it's easier than guitar so i'm just going to learn it upside down.[/QUOTE] Can't you just restring it for left handed play? (also I really like Stylo)
Nah, I would but i don't feel like it. Plus i'd have to change the nut by the headstock, I believe.
My friend is lefty but plays his guitar right-handed.
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;35732288]Felix made mine unfunny so now I have to waste my last dollar to fix it[/QUOTE] I thought it was p. funny... [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=deathmog;35733200]somebody should buy me a title wink wink[/QUOTE] whatcha want?
[QUOTE=deathmog;35738192]Just learned Stylo, Dirty Harry, and Kids With Guns on bass. Easy, but a lot of fun. I'm left handed but got a free bass guitar from my grandfather. It's strung for righthanded people, but I figured it's easier than guitar so i'm just going to learn it upside down.[/QUOTE] Become great player and famus like Albert King, who played guitar the way you play bass.
better title still sucks lmao
you fucked it up
What should I get for a title?
FAN OF CARDS [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] POSSIBLY FROM A 212 AREA CODE
[QUOTE=cardfan212;35739946]What should I get for a title?[/QUOTE] poopdicks
I change my vote to poopdicks
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.