• Daily Life V.5: Long live the king!
    9,998 replies, posted
I'm still finding a good Con to attend with my sweet duds dunno where. Oh and after I finish up my Dave/Dirk (Even dave's black suit), I'm doing a Doc Scratch one
I enjoy the comic but i hate the fan base "hurr durr my feels hussie how could you I shipped them ship ship ship shitty fan art Hurr durr"
oh my god the COMMUNITY what the hell although John x Gamzee is still canon
[QUOTE=EvilSkydiver;36021036]your avatar, are you in the army?[/QUOTE] lol no, 1st civ div. im only 15 i look up to the man in the picture greatly however
[QUOTE=piggycan99;36021545]Nph bought me golds[/QUOTE] go post in the gmf huehe
Nah I need Internet so I can change to blastoise gif
If you need gold, say so. In like a week I'll buy 2 more golds.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes please
I need gold :C
i am a vegetarian so i should be given charity because i am apparently deprived yes
Buy tark gold he bought allot of ppl games
kyle you forgot about me. remember that birthday present.
At the moment, It'll probably be Cow and Tark. Check back next month, I think I'll just buy 2 people gold a month
I've got so many Gifs to use, i'd like Gold if you can spare one.
buy me gold [editline]20th May 2012[/editline] bringing my post back from the dead please use this from now on
just spent like 10 minutes on no party hats facebook im getting to know you BEFORE I KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU IS NOT BUYING ME GOLD
Buy Inafinus gold on the promise that his avatar must be a gif of himself doing something ridiculous.
Why did I think going on Facebook today was a good idea? All I see is pictures everyone took at their shitty prom.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36022779]Why did I think going on Facebook today was a good idea? All I see is pictures everyone took at their shitty prom.[/QUOTE] Why did you think coming here and complaining about it would get you a positive response? You were bragging about how you weren't going to prom, and now you're bummed that you didn't go or something?
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36022779]Why did I think going on Facebook today was a good idea? All I see is pictures everyone took at their shitty prom.[/QUOTE] they were there having a good time there
Fragg what no one knew about my birthday I didn't even tell niko till like a week after my birthday then he got mad
Next month it'll be HighChief and either Notrabies or Taiwan, We'll see if I get more money or if you need to wait till July, Ossum and Inf
[QUOTE=notrabies;36022860]Why did you think coming here and complaining about it would get you a positive response? You were bragging about how you weren't going to prom, and now you're bummed that you didn't go or something?[/QUOTE] I'm still totally happy I didn't go. It would have been boring as hell for me because I would have sat down somewhere and look depressed in the hopes that some girl would feel sorry for me and dance with me and I even I knew that wouldn't work. What makes me mad is there are some people I want to talk to and Facebook is my only means of contacting them so I have to see that shit when I want to talk to them, and I can't scroll past that shit because it's literally all there is.
Can I like, get someone's gun so I can shoot my self. Work has turned into the biggest shitshoot that I have ever been apart of. First, the NEW waitresses complained hard and got the tipping situation changed. IT HASNT CHANGED SINCE THE RESTAURANT OPENED YOU TWUNT. Now 4 guys have to split 2% of food sales. In theres no rumor of a raise for foodrunners of bussers. hint hint: It's like a 5 dollars for a night, per person. That's cutting me out of about 250 dollars a month. That's BULLSHIT. Not to mention the new kitchen staff is untrained and unfamiliar with everything so food takes like 45 minutes. So people get mad and get it comped so waitresses lose money. So I lose tips. Also being there for 3 years I am expected to help everyone so I don't just bus. I food run, bus, help waitresses get drinks, help kitchen staff. That would be fine IF THE MONEY WAS GOOD. I'm going to quit jegus.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36023078]I'm still totally happy I didn't go. It would have been boring as hell for me because I would have sat down somewhere and look depressed in the hopes that some girl would feel sorry for me and dance with me and I even I knew that wouldn't work. What makes me mad is there are some people I want to talk to and Facebook is my only means of contacting them so I have to see that shit when I want to talk to them, and I can't scroll past that shit because it's literally all there is.[/QUOTE] Oh, well that's fair I guess, but can you blame people for enjoying themselves?
[QUOTE=notrabies;36023128]Oh, well that's fair I guess, but can you blame people for enjoying themselves?[/QUOTE] I fail to see why they need to post hundreds of pictures of it. [editline]19th May 2012[/editline] And at least I had enough self control to stop myself in the middle of typing a massive rage status.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36023152]I fail to see why they need to post hundreds of pictures of it.[/QUOTE] Because they had fun and because for most people prom is something to fondly look back on as the capstone of the high school experience. Why are you getting so upset over this? So they posted a few pictures, so what, it takes all of 0.5 seconds to scroll past them. It sounds to me almost like you're somehow resenting that others went and had fun instead of sulking moodily.
[QUOTE=catbarf;36023431]Because they had fun and because for most people prom is something to fondly look back on as the capstone of the high school experience. Why are you getting so upset over this? So they posted a few pictures, so what, it takes all of 0.5 seconds to scroll past them. It sounds to me almost like you're somehow resenting that others went and had fun instead of sulking moodily.[/QUOTE] Ok you're right, maybe I am a little jealous that everyone else isn't socially awkward and has fun with this shit. Now it just seems like they're trying to rub it in my face. I know they're not, but it still feels like that.
[video=youtube;l-6QknAOsVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-6QknAOsVo[/video] God I love this song.
Rubbing it in your face would be me telling you that im about to go get my dick wet, but im not going to post that because that would be mean [editline]20th May 2012[/editline] Wait Shit
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.