• Daily Life V.5: Long live the king!
    9,998 replies, posted
[QUOTE=RopaDope;36385816]jail was fun, I got to play basketball with a murderer. [editline]18th June 2012[/editline] holy shit just read back a couple pages, theres been some serious butthurt inside of here lol. you guys need to smoke some weed so you can all be friendly and happy[/QUOTE] no video games are super serious business okay!!!!
When does the Steam Summer Sale begin?
summer
wow
Srs though normally July without fail.
Dude, this is it. This is that moment in my life where I'm literally at a crossroads. I mean, what am I doing? Am I just wasting my life away on the internet watching stupid videos for hours? Or is this the true meaning of life? These small moments in time where I'm truly entertained being the pot of gold at the end of all of our rainbows? I'm very high.
[QUOTE=Stupideye;36387609]Dude, this is it. This is that moment in my life where I'm literally at a crossroads. I mean, what am I doing? Am I just wasting my life away on the internet watching stupid videos for hours? Or is this the true meaning of life? These small moments in time where I'm truly entertained being the pot of gold at the end of all of our rainbows? I'm very high.[/QUOTE] french grils
"draw me like one of your french grills" "RUBELS"
[video=youtube;HpP-8tJ-9Js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpP-8tJ-9Js[/video]
busdriver is fucking awesome
[QUOTE=BBOOBBYY!;36379624]piggy link to wallpaper NAO PLOX EDIT: nvm, found it[/QUOTE] share please
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;36388592]share please[/QUOTE] ill send it to you
I'm trying to get Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Pikmin so I can relive my old Gamecube days. Why can I not find these for under $30?
[img_thumb]http://gyazo.com/624948f423805d65e2ae32564cf1587d.png[/img_thumb] made a better background anyways, Teresa of the Faint Smile UNgh (if you want the image kyle just ask becuz i know know much you <3 teresa)
what the fuck is this
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;36388786][img_thumb]http://gyazo.com/624948f423805d65e2ae32564cf1587d.png[/img_thumb] made a better background anyways, Teresa of the Faint Smile UNgh (if you want the image kyle just ask becuz i know know much you <3 teresa)[/QUOTE] yes plz, fucking love teresa
[QUOTE=Mbbird;36388813]what the fuck is this[/QUOTE] Some anime based on some manga from like 2001 that's still being made today, it's pretty cool, not like those "oh ugu tits look at all the sexyness", just about people fucking up monsters.
[QUOTE=Mbbird;36388813]what the fuck is this[/QUOTE] coool assss shit.
Went and shot my Enfield today. It's p. legit. Didn't even explode when I used the shitty 60+ year old Paki surplus ammo I had for when I ran out of real ammo.
[QUOTE=felix the cat;36388969]Went and shot my Enfield today. It's p. legit. Didn't even explode when I used the shitty 60+ year old Paki surplus ammo I had for when I ran out of real ammo.[/QUOTE] If you live in California, visit the Gun Show at the local O.C. fairgrounds once a year. They have literally everything from WW1 surplus to bump fire assist AR-15 stocks. We were even able to find newly made 50-70 ammo for our buffalo gun there. .303 is p. cheap there too.
Unfortunately we live in michigan.
[QUOTE=/Vandy/;36389033]If you live in California, visit the Gun Show at the local O.C. fairgrounds once a year. They have literally everything from WW1 surplus to bump fire assist AR-15 stocks. We were even able to find newly made 50-70 ammo for our buffalo gun there. .303 is p. cheap there too.[/QUOTE] I wonder if they'd have any .577/450 Martini-Henry. The stuff is impossible to find.
[QUOTE=catbarf;36389171]I wonder if they'd have any .577/450 Martini-Henry. The stuff is impossible to find.[/QUOTE] I would imagine so, there's a guy who caters to only rolling block and martini rifle shooters, meaning all the oddball stuff. He sets up deals with us and gives us discounts if we bring the brass back for him. [editline]18th June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=felix the cat;36388969]Went and shot my Enfield today. It's p. legit. Didn't even explode when I used the shitty 60+ year old Paki surplus ammo I had for when I ran out of real ammo.[/QUOTE] The resistance on our Enfield bolt when pushing forward was always weird, and lately the trigger pulls, and won't return forward again.. it's probably old grease, but do you have any ideas?
[QUOTE=cardfan212;36388767]I'm trying to get Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Pikmin so I can relive my old Gamecube days. Why can I not find these for under $30?[/QUOTE] I replayed the final boss fight on WW this weekend, it took me five minutes but omg it was the best five minutes ever. I still can't believe it came out ten years ago. Also I got hyped as fuck for Pikmin 3 from Nintendo's E3 presentation
[QUOTE=cardfan212;36388767]I'm trying to get Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Pikmin so I can relive my old Gamecube days. Why can I not find these for under $30?[/QUOTE] wind waker was personally my favorite, most people was Ocarina of Time, but imo WW was da best. I tried looking for it about a month ago i couldnt even find it anywhere so i just used an emulator
[QUOTE=/Vandy/;36389212] The resistance on our Enfield bolt when pushing forward was always weird, and lately the trigger pulls, and won't return forward again.. it's probably old grease, but do you have any ideas?[/QUOTE] That's because the Enfield cocks on close, as opposed to Mauser patterns which cock on open. For the trigger, I'd recommend cleaning out the trigger mech. as much as possible and if absolutely necessary replace the sear spring maybe.
[QUOTE=piggycan99;36389621]wind waker was personally my favorite, most people was Ocarina of Time, but imo WW was da best. I tried looking for it about a month ago i couldnt even find it anywhere so i just used an emulator[/QUOTE] WW had best art direction. SS could have but they basically reskinned TP Link and he felt sorta out of place
I bought MGS3: Subsistence today. C:
[QUOTE=Dark Descent;36390398]WW had best art direction. SS could have but they basically reskinned TP Link and he felt sorta out of place[/QUOTE] SS is the new one right?
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;36388863]Some anime based on some manga from like 2001 that's still being made today,[B] it's pretty cool, not like those "oh ugu tits look at all the sexyness"[/B], just about people fucking up monsters.[/QUOTE] could you repeat that? couldn't hear you over HER METAL CUNT ARMOR [img]http://puu.sh/BXki[/img]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.